SA Central
Frenship
Montwood
Canutillo
Bowie
Andress
Dell Valle

Thoughts?

Im just giving my two cents on who I think will win but dont get me wrong ill be supporting every El Paso team in the playoffs.

Re: Pick Em Playoff Predictions

Miland
San Angelo
Frenship
Tascosa

Canutillo
Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland

Gonna throw all logic out the door here

Cheering for all four 6A El Paso teams

Going all out for 1 5A this week......Underdogs

Bears!!!!

Agree

Agree on all the 5-a

epgerm
Gonna throw all logic out the door here

Cheering for all four 6A El Paso teams

Going all out for 1 5A this week......Underdogs

Bears!!!!

Same here.....

But in reality I think that Montwood, Americas, and El Dorado have a solid chance. Franklin has no chance Central is real good.

As for the 5as

Bowie
Canutillo
Eastlake
Del Valle

I'm all in all El Paso 6a. 5A I will take Canuts, Eastlake, Bowie, DV

6A

San Angelo Central 65 Franklin 10
Midland 41 El Dorado 34
Tascosa 39 Montwood 26
Americas 30 Frenship 28

5A

Canutillo 37 Burges 13
Del Valle 21 Chapin 17
Eastlake 40 Andress 34
Parkland 30 Bowie 27

El Dorado by 4
SA Central blowout
Americas by 10
Tascosa by 14

Canutillo blowout
Bowie by 17
Del Valle by 10
Andress by 3

Canutillo
Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland

My Picks:

El Dorado
SA Central
Americas
Tascosa
Canutillo
Parkland
Eastlake
Dell Valle

Here is the winning prediction boys:

Eldo
Central
Frendship
Tascosa

Then take all the 2-5A's over the 1-5A's

Canutillo will have very little problem with Burges. Over by the 2nd qtr. Burges just wont be able to move the ball on Canuts.

Parkland and Bowie WILL get ugly. I suspect there will be ejections and suspensions. Parkland is a dirty as hell team and Bowie will not take that from anyone. I'd like to hear from teams who have played Parkland as to if indeed they are as dirty as I hear. They had ejected players in half their games.

Andress is just depleted a little to much and wont be able to put up enough points against Eastlake. Eastlake will run a quasi no huddle and speed up the game, Andresss will not be able to keep up. The higher the score the better for Eastlake.

Chapin will go down to Del Valle, not that del Valle is great but Chapin had a strong start but lost to many key players and limped into the playoffs. They'll lose here and Del Valle should be out in the next round.

Canutillo and Eastlake are the teams that are best prepared to make a deep run into the playoffs. Parkland if they can keep their emotions in check, could make a run but their coach is classless and has no discipline. They'll lose their cool.

Miner Maniac

Eldo
Central
Frendship
Tascosa

Canutillo will have very little problem with Burges. Over by the 2nd qtr. Burges just wont be able to move the ball on Canuts.

Parkland and Bowie WILL get ugly. I suspect there will be ejections and suspensions. Parkland is a dirty as hell team and Bowie will not take that from anyone. I'd like to hear from teams who have played Parkland as to if indeed they are as dirty as I hear. They had ejected players in half their games.

Andress is just depleted a little to much and wont be able to put up enough points against Eastlake. Eastlake will run a quasi no huddle and speed up the game, Andresss will not be able to keep up. The higher the score the better for Eastlake.

Chapin will go down to Del Valle, not that del Valle is great but Chapin had a strong start but lost to many key players and limped into the playoffs. They'll lose here and Del Valle should be out in the next round.

Canutillo and Eastlake are the teams that are best prepared to make a deep run into the playoffs. Parkland if they can keep their emotions in check, could make a run but their coach is classless and has no discipline. They'll lose their cool.

Actually a pretty good assessment on parkland. They had 4 players and I think one coach ejected against hanks.

What's going on here??? Are Bowie coaches, players and their handful of fans getting scared of Parkland???

PARKLAND WINS IN A LANDSLIDE!!!

^^

Xknight
Miner Maniac

Eldo
Central
Frendship
Tascosa

Actually a pretty good assessment on parkland. They had 4 players and I think one coach ejected against hanks.

I say right on point, Couple of ejections on the Mats vs. Canutillo. A Parkland player yells at one of the Eagle coaches while Parkland coach laughs about it. That's why Brooks punched in another TD on the last seconds of the game!

Its going get ugly en el Segundo!

Parkland defeats Bowie by at least 3 touchdowns

Hope EPISD has plenty of EPPD there. Those Bowie bears dont take crap from anyone. If Parkland plays their brand of football they're in for a rude awakening. Hope they have metal detectors at the entrance, those boys in the segundo feel like Christmas is coming when they hear there is a fight going to happen, they wont be able to sleep the night before from the excitement...

RR
Hope EPISD has plenty of EPPD there. Those Bowie bears dont take crap from anyone. If Parkland plays their brand of football they're in for a rude awakening. Hope they have metal detectors at the entrance, those boys in the segundo feel like Christmas is coming when they hear there is a fight going to happen, they wont be able to sleep the night before from the excitement...

Shut up, you sound like an idiot talking like that.

RR

Shut up, you sound like an idiot from the 70's talking like that.

Since you know parkland football so well, were there any games in which they did not have any ejections?

and you posted your comment twice genius, but you are calling me the idiot.

What are the Kickoff times, Dates and locations of all our El Paso teams games? The Only one I am pretty sure of is Friday Oct 11 6:00 pm Americas vs Frenship at the SAC.....High School Football is drawing to a close so no matter what teams we all root for we ALL should be out supporting our EP teams especially against out of town teams playing here! Lets make El Paso PROUD!

WEEK 1 PICKS:

Midland @ El Dorado
Pick: El Dorado

Franklin @ San Angelo Central
Pick: San Angelo Central

Wolfforth Frenship @ Americas
Pick: Frenship

Montwood @ Amarillo Tascosa
Pick: Montwood

Burges @ Canutillo
Pick: Canutillo

Parkland @ Bowie
Pick: Parkland

Eastlake @ Andress
Pick: Eastlake

Chapin @ Del Valle
Pick: Chapin

Boaz
WEEK 1 PICKS:

Midland @ El Dorado
Pick: El Dorado

Franklin @ San Angelo Central
Pick: San Angelo Central

Wolfforth Frenship @ Americas
Pick: Frenship

Montwood @ Amarillo Tascosa
Pick: Montwood

Burges @ Canutillo
Pick: Canutillo

Parkland @ Bowie
Pick: Parkland

Eastlake @ Andress
Pick: Eastlake

Chapin @ Del Valle
Pick: Chapin

Any idea on Time, Dates for these games?? And I'm guessing all the SISD games will be played at the SAC??

These dates and times are just Juco guesstimates and are not official I repeat they are not official just Juco guesstimates.

Thurs. 11/10
Chapin @ Del Valle 7pm

Thurs. 11/10
Parkland @ Bowie 7pm

Thurs. 11/10
Burges @ Canutillo 7pm

Thurs. 11/10
Midland @ El Dorado 7pm

Fri. 11/11
Frenship @ Americas 6pm

Fri. 11/11
Franklin @ San Angelo 7pm

Fri. 11/11
Montwood @ Amarillo Tascosa 7pm

Fri. 11/11
Eastlake @ Andress 7pm

Left Falcon Land
My Picks:

El Dorado
SA Central
Americas
Tascosa
Canutillo
Parkland
Eastlake
Dell Valle

Midland took Desoto to the final seconds in a high scoring loss. El Dorado will have to show outstanding defense to have a chance in this game. I haven't seen it from them so far.

My Picks:

Midland
SA Central
Americas
Montwood
Canutillo
Parkland
Eastlake
Del Valle

Parkland does talk a lot of **** I hope Bowie gets them bad

They will

Parkland has talent but no discipline. Their coach thinks he is a kid. All his losses he pouts . Like he should have won. Easy team to beat since they beat themselves. No class as a result of leadership.

Ldldod
Parkland has talent but no discipline. Their coach thinks he is a kid. All his losses he pouts . Like he should have won. Easy team to beat since they beat themselves. No class as a result of leadership.

Donald's predication
Parkland 45 Bowie 17

yes he is going to build the wall

El Dorado
Central
Frenship
Midland
Canutillo
Parkland
Andress
Chapin

Best of luck to all the teams playing, especially all the 6A teams representing El Paso this week

They moved the Tascosa vs Montwood game to 6:30. I hope Montwood has a sound defense. Tascosa put nearly 400 yards on the ground to Midland High in a loosing effort and did the same against Central. When they played El Dorado last year they put close to 500 yards on the ground against the Aztecs. from what I've seen Montwood scores quick were the Rebels play ball control. The only game the Rebels have been blown out was the game against Central. They lost to the #1 5a school in Oklahoma by 3 earlier in the season. This is clearly a game with two different styles of offense so it should be very interesting to see how this plays out. I agree all the 6A El Paso schools have a chance but I'm picking a 2 6A sweeping the El Paso Teams.

RR
Since you know parkland football so well, were there any games in which they did not have any ejections?

and you posted your comment twice genius, but you are calling me the idiot.
no ejections in games against Jeff Socorro Bel Air horizon Yselta Riverside Del Valle we aren't a dirty team for the hanks game the boys got ejected for having a physical defense

Parkland is not dirty, but when things get tough there are a few on the team that lose discipline. That lack of discipline has definitely hurt them in close games. No need for PD as a some suggest, but it will be a hard fought game and IF Parkland can stay disciplined and focused, they have a good chance of winning the game.

Bowie is ready, and has a good game plan for parkland!I hope parkland is ready to play. I remember back in 2010 when we played Parkland at Bowie, Parkland couldn't handle us. We all know their weakness!

I love the enthusiasm Bear! I also believe Bowie is good to go

This Parkland squad is a different animal from the last time they met in BiDistrict 2013 or PreDistrict 2010

But so are the Bowie Bears

On paper this game is as evenly matched as anyone can imagine, even power rankings are identical

It's really gonna come down to who wants it the most. Which team is gonna get hit in the mouth and fold? This will be a good game guaranteed!!!

I had a gut feeling after all those tight 7 on 7's we'd be in this situation at the end of the season.

Bears!!!!!!!!!

I think it is funny that everyone tries to be an expert on teams that they don't know very well. Everyone listens to overblown rumors or even makes **** up.

Why can't people stick to the facts?

Fact Bowie is a good football team
Fact Bowie is the 1-5A District Co-Champion
Opinion Bowie is going to beat Parkland
Opinion Bowie will win because they had close 7 on 7 games

Fact Parkland is a good football team
Fact Parkland finished 4th in 2-5A
Opinion Parkland is undisciplined
Opinion Parkland will blow out Bowie

Opinion on paper these teams are evenly matched
Fact on paper Parkland has better stats except for number of wins

So what does that mean? Well, it means that no one knows who is going to win.

I suggest all of you haters (from Bowie and Parkland) need to shut up, congratulate both teams on a good regular season, and wish them both good luck tomorrow.

May the best team win. PERIOD!
I
Good luck to both Bowie and Parkland

Parkland is going to destroy Bowie by over 30 points.

Bears!!

Real Football Fans
I think it is funny that everyone tries to be an expert on teams that they don't know very well. Everyone listens to overblown rumors or even makes **** up.

Why can't people stick to the facts?

Fact Bowie is a good football team
Fact Bowie is the 1-5A District Co-Champion
Opinion Bowie is going to beat Parkland
Opinion Bowie will win because they had close 7 on 7 games

Fact Parkland is a good football team
Fact Parkland finished 4th in 2-5A
Opinion Parkland is undisciplined
Opinion Parkland will blow out Bowie

Opinion on paper these teams are evenly matched
Fact on paper Parkland has better stats except for number of wins

So what does that mean? Well, it means that no one knows who is going to win.

I suggest all of you haters (from Bowie and Parkland) need to shut up, congratulate both teams on a good regular season, and wish them both good luck tomorrow.

May the best team win. PERIOD!
I
Good luck to both Bowie and Parkland

Learn how to read.........

Also, this is playoffs!!!! Man

Why would any Matadors be rooting for Bears or vise versa

Maybe after tomorrow one side can wish the other luck, but for now it's war!!!!

RealFootballFan???? Maybe from the outside looking in

Abracadabra!!! El Dorado 42 Midland 31

Abracadabra!!! Del Valle 42 Chapin 17

Abracadabra!!! Parkland 45 Bowie 7

Abracadabra!!! Canutillo 35 Burges 14

Abracadabra!!! Andress 31 Eastlake 20

Abracadabra!!! Frenship 38 Americas 28

Abracadabra!!! San Angelo 66 Franklin 0

Abracadabra!!! Tascosa 49 Montwood 21

I think 2-5a will sweep
Canutillo 42-17
Del Valle 21-10
Eastlake 31-21
Parkland 28-21

2-6a might sweep, but I think Americas has a shot at home.
Midland 35-24
Tascosa 35-21
Americas 28-27
SA Central 63-21

Wizard

Its funny everytime you come on here you get worse. Your little wand is broken.

Wizard

Abracadabra!!! EASTLAKE FALCONS WINS !!!

epgerm,

Like I said no one knows who's going to win, that's why the games are played. You were wrong, Bowie didn't win and Parkland did.

Fact Both teams played hard and both teams deserve respect for even making the playoffs.

Good luck to the Matadors next week!

Real Football Fans
epgerm,

Like I said no one knows who's going to win, that's why the games are played. You were wrong, Bowie didn't win and Parkland did.

Fact Both teams played hard and both teams deserve respect for even making the playoffs.

Good luck to the Matadors next week!

I never predicted the Bears would win, but I sure as hell was rooting for them

I knew Parkland was a dangerous opponent for Bowie and they proved it in the second half.

It didn't matter who this year's Bears met in BiDistrict, all four teams were a threat. All I know is I'm a Bear fan and I was rooting for them. I also believe they had a shot against any team in 2 5A, underdogs, but had a shot.

All in all I think 1 5A did well, we had some good football games played on Thursday

I will be rooting for all EP Teams from here on out

Bears!!!!!!

I hear you. I thought Bowie played well and are tough. Good to see there are still people who support their teams no matter what. Go Bears!

Big Red
Wizard

Its funny everytime you come on here you get worse. Your little wand is broken.

Based on his picks and record we have a great chance!!!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m