EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Andress best athletes vs Eastlake

Andress has the best athletes in the city and in history. At the moment you uteps starting quarterback Ryan metz as well as starting receiver Eddie Senegal. To include the last two big signees Tristan Cooper and rashad stilll. Andress has at least two D1 athletes possibly 4.

Andress defense has been playing extremely well. They beat the Chapin team that has already beat Eastlake. I think Andress wins big and do not understand how most people believe it will be a blowout.

Bowie would not be Andressif they played 10 times today. Hats off to their coaches for having a great game plan. Lost by 5 points due to being surprised by Bowie team. Lost by 1 point to Coronado.

Re: Andress best athletes vs Eastlake

The Andress
Andress has the best athletes in the city and in history. At the moment you uteps starting quarterback Ryan metz as well as starting receiver Eddie Senegal. To include the last two big signees Tristan Cooper and rashad stilll. Andress has at least two D1 athletes possibly 4.

Andress defense has been playing extremely well. They beat the Chapin team that has already beat Eastlake. I think Andress wins big and do not understand how most people believe it will be a blowout.

Bowie would not be Andressif they played 10 times today. Hats off to their coaches for having a great game plan. Lost by 5 points due to being surprised by Bowie team. Lost by 1 point to Coronado.

That's true Andress always has good athletes but the other truth is that Andress never does squat in the playoffs.

Ill tell you one thing buddy ,Andress will not beat Eastlake ,you can think but you will not . It doesn't matter if you have 4 possible D1 players .Now why do i say that, because Andress past Playoffs experience is NO SHOW and im talking recent years, ive seen you and Eastlake and believe me they have been doing real well in the playoffs so there's the DIFFERENCE. EXPERIENCE vs NO EXPERIENCE .

I believe "The Andress" post is actually an Eastlake fan trying to fire up his team. Does Andress have good athletes.....yes, but it takes more than just great athletes to win a football game. Has Andress stumbled in the playoffs the last couple of years.....yes, but they haven't won against Chapin since 2013 either. Did Chapin beat Eastlake this year....yes, but Eastlake was not at full strength. Eastlake's little running back is THEIR offense. They struggled tremendously when he was hurt. I believe this will be a hard fought battle with a close score. Whomever wins this game will be the team with the least mistakes. Just my thoughts on the matter!

The Andress

well, Burges also beat Chapin, so I put more stock in that than a game that took place 2 months ago. Plus, I don't think Andress can rely on Eastlake handing them a bunch of points on bad punt snaps. That said, I would be surprised to see a blowout.

Good Luck to the Eagles, you will need it, cause Eastlake our 2-5A brothers are a hand full, they are clicking on all cylinders. I was impressed by the caliber of team they have when they played Canuts last week.

I am taking Eastlake in this one.

FEAR THE FALCON!!!!

The better coached team will win.

Lol what happen?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m