Re: Parkland vs Bowie

Any updates?

last I saw, it was 42-35 Parkland with 5:30 left in the 4th

48-35

Parkland 55 Bowie 35
Parkland outscored Bowie 48-7 in the second half!! Incredible!!!

Parkland was down 28-7 at halftime. Let that sink in

wtf!!!

wtf!!!

It is the TX ST Playoffs where the games are really not over until the fat lady sings and the fat lady is too busy eating hotdogs at the game and crazy shet will happen when she is stuffing her face and enjoying the game.

Congrats Parkland, Chapin, Canutillo, and my Eastlake Falcons!!!!!

Is it true that Bowie fans threw water bottles at Parkland players and coaches?

Yes it's true

Northeastgamer
Yes it's true

Man that's messed up. Take your ass kicking with respect. Bowie got out played and that's it. They should've finished off Parkland but nope. Good job parkland showing up in the 2nd half and beating down Bowie.

I like how the Bowie fans were loud and talking all that smack when they were winning 28-7. I think Bowie puts the away team with the crowd so that they heckle the players. So awesome the Parkland crowd came together to help the kids lose focus of that rude Bowie crowd. We got the boys hype. They played off our energy. By the end of the game the away crowd was roaring and Bowie fans were throwing middle fingers and drinks at us. What a dump of a school. To be a Matador is glorious...

cena
I like how the Bowie fans were loud and talking all that smack when they were winning 28-7. I think Bowie puts the away team with the crowd so that they heckle the players. So awesome the Parkland crowd came together to help the kids lose focus of that rude Bowie crowd. We got the boys hype. They played off our energy. By the end of the game the away crowd was roaring and Bowie fans were throwing middle fingers and drinks at us. What a dump of a school. To be a Matador is glorious...

Pretending to be a saint or a victim doesn't make you one

That was a hell of a comeback by the Matadors....props to their players and coaches for pumping them up!!

Disappointed with the bad apples in the crowd on both sides of the 50. That is not the Bear Pride I know

our players hurt with this loss but they are definitely not sore losers

Bears!!!!!!!

I taught my son to be classy in victory or defeat and he hasn't disappointed. #RESPECT

German Carrasco Bowie Bear QB!!!!!

Hell of a season boy!! **** proud on and off the field

cena

wow, now I see why your team is so classless. It's all about parenting people...

Good luck to your boys on the next round.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m