Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Round II Americas Trailblazers vs Abilene Eagles

U guys think Josh will do the same to Abilene as he did against Frenship? I certainly hope so.

Go Trailblazers!!!

Re: Round II Americas Trailblazers vs Abilene Eagles

Should be interesting game.

Will this game over at Shotwell be at 4pm cst or 6pm cst?

Quote: Outsider

6pm cst since Monday

EP Gridiron has this game at 5pm Mountian Time so that would be 6pm Central Time.

Quote: Alex

EP Gridiron has this game at 5pm Mountian Time so that would be 6pm Central Time.

They have it right and I will be there I have a JV grandkid that will be on the sidelines but I also have a Freshman grandkid attending Cooper lol at least they have not clashed helmets in high school but they did in middle schools.

There is no doubt that Josh Fields is an exceptional player, even more impressive is Americas defense. So good luck and beat Abilene!!!

On paper this should be a good game down to the wire.

The strength of Abilene D is against the run game. Americas will need a good pass game to counter the rush D. The Eagle QB has turned into a real dual threat. Of course everyone tries to stop Smith. Which has been very difficult to do .

Quote: tmcran
The strength of Abilene D is against the run game. Americas will need a good pass game to counter the rush D. The Eagle QB has turned into a real dual threat. Of course everyone tries to stop Smith. Which has been very difficult to do .

Americas has several weapons on offense and everyone has tried to stop Josh Fields and that has been very difficult for teams to do.

Josh Fields 6A Leading Rusher in the State
http://www.maxpreps.com/leaders/football/offense,rushing/texas/division-6a/CXnkZdKIYUq1nTLF07xcVA/stat-leaders.htm?classyear=all&position=all

Fields has 314 rushing attempts this season which is also the most in all of 6A with only two others above 250 attempts but Smith has only 187 attempts thus the only reasonable comparison is not total yards but yards per carry average which favors Smith by only point one and he has one more touchdown. Maxpreps shows Abilene as the 9th team in all of 6A in average yards per game at 467.3 in total offense while Americas is 57th at 382.7 average yards per game at total offense. Just relaying 411 and I expect both rushing attacks to be a handful for both defenses.

Well now I see that Maxpreps only has 10 games in there for Abilene and Smith, so he has more carries and yards from the bi-district game that have not been added which I think was 17 or so for about 155 and Abilene went for about 560 total on Friday.

I'm curious, is Americas going to spend the night in Abilene at least? I hate for them have to play and travel the same day. I want fair and square but whooping

Smith has not played A full game. Many times he is replaced with the 2&3 in the third and fourth Qt. With Abilene having a large lead.Therefore, it is even more impressive he passed H. Sims of Abilene for all purpose TD's this year. Also with PK at QB the Eagles have utilized the passing game very effectively. 17of 19 last week vs Arlington High. Looks to be a game with two good running backs. How is Americas passing game?

Smith has not played A full game. Many times he is replaced with the 2&3 in the third and fourth Qt. With Abilene having a large lead.Therefore, it is even more impressive he passed H. Sims of Abilene for all purpose TD's this year. Also with PK at QB the Eagles have utilized the passing game very effectively. 17of 19 last week vs Arlington High. Looks to be a game with two good running backs. How is Americas passing game?

Americas doesn't pass much but when they do they are veryyy effective.

Quote: Edgar

Americas doesn't pass much but when they do they are veryyy effective.

91st in yards per game passing average at 146.6 with a .606 percentage but 14 Tds with 7 times intercepted

Is this year's Americas team improved from the one that lost big time against SAC last year? I will assure you that AHS is much improved after loosing to SAC in first game

I agree...Americas is much improved this season...especially the defense.

Quote: Boaz
I agree...Americas is much improved this season...especially the defense.

Looks that way from Maxpreps: 478 points for and 308 points against this year over 13 games but last year was 417 points for and 391 points against over 13 games so that's an improvement of 61 for and 83 against

Any word on chartering a bus for fans?

Wondering what D1 schools has Fields gotten offers from? As an Abilene fan expect an Eagle win ,however, enjoy watching good players and look forward to seeing Fields. Hope for good turn out from Americas fans.

Wondering what D1 schools has Fields gotten offers from? As an Abilene fan expect an Eagle win ,however, enjoy watching good players and look forward to seeing Fields. Hope for good turn out from Americas fans.

http://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Fields-78968

247sports have Josh with 2 offers New Mexico Lobos and Utep Miners but he also has an offer from Air Force Falcons which 247sports does not have listed.

http://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Fields-78968

247sports have Josh with 2 offers New Mexico Lobos and Utep Miners but he also has an offer from Air Force Falcons which 247sports does not have listed.

That is cool and I hope he Aims High. Both RB Abram Smith and DE/TE Coy McMillon (brother to UT Longhorn starting OL Jake McMillon) are committed to Tulsa.

Just want to say that Abilene freaks are freaking out over on the 6A forum.

Watch Abilene vs Timber Creek
http://www.hudl.com/video/2/20730/5823417e7bddf75b3045844b

Keep watching plenty of film on Abilene and see how their offensive linemen hold hold hold but with Abilene that is nothing new in my opinion.

Quote: Gandalf

Humm, why don't you post in there. Haven't seen any name calling by the Abilene "freaks". Impressed.

They will leave Thursday morning.

Humm, why don't you post in there. Haven't seen any name calling by the Abilene "freaks". Impressed.

What's in Abilene Freak?

Please believe we are really not concerned about this team or any other El Paso team for that matter.

Quote: 325
Please believe we are really not concerned about this team or any other El Paso team for that matter.

If you really werent you wouldnt come around these parts. Why are you wasting your time over here when you could be having a circle-jerk with your 6A buddies?

Abilene is going to mudhole Americas. Fields is a great back. Abram Smith is unstoppable though.

Unfortunately El Paso is still part of Texas and I like to see what kind of team Abilene High is playing. Since most of the El Paso fans are either ashamed or to scared to comment on the main 6A board I have to venture on here to get any info.

Quote: RolyPoly

If you really werent you wouldnt come around these parts. Why are you wasting your time over here when you could be having a circle-jerk with your 6A buddies?
I suppose your right. Thought we could have pre game talk and find out something about each other. It appears convention about other teams outside of ep is offensive to some EP fans. Certainly not all. So see Ya in Abilene. Safe travels.

Unfortunately El Paso is still part of Texas and I like to see what kind of team Abilene High is playing. Since most of the El Paso fans are either ashamed or to scared to comment on the main 6A board I have to venture on here to get any info.

Why do you feel that El Pasoans have to go post comments in that 6A forum?

El Pasoans are fine posting within this forum and El Pasoans are also fine posting within their own twitter and facebook pages which many do.

If you are so cuddle comfort cozy in the 6A forum and makes you feel right at home posting comments there then that is you but don't come in here talking as if El Pasoans and everyone else who is a high school football fan has to go to that 6A forum to talk high school football.

And besides why are you posting comments in a 6A forum. Don't you Abilenians have your own forum?

Quote: Elrond
Abilene is going to mudhole Americas. Fields is a great back. Abram Smith is unstoppable though.

Stop talking about your hole in this forum. There is no profanity allowed in this forum.

Quote: Mongo

Why do you feel that El Pasoans have to go post comments in that 6A forum?

El Pasoans are fine posting within this forum and El Pasoans are also fine posting within their own twitter and facebook pages which many do.

If you are so cuddle comfort cozy in the 6A forum and makes you feel right at home posting comments there then that is you but don't come in here talking as if El Pasoans and everyone else who is a high school football fan has to go to that 6A forum to talk high school football.

And besides why are you posting comments in a 6A forum. Don't you Abilenians have your own forum?

SHUT UP MONGO!

ABILENE EAGLES #1

Quote: RolyPoly

I suppose your right. Thought we could have pre game talk and find out something about each other. It appears convention about other teams outside of ep is offensive to some EP fans. Certainly not all. So see Ya in Abilene. Safe travels.

I'm here trying to be an info guy and I do read what is on 6atxfootball.com but been silent there for a couple years because there is a lot more football talk and details that are above what I can keep up with so before moving on to other sites I simply absorb as much as I can and I have not seen anything relating to a circle jerk or anyone freaking out. I do see some posters that predict a wide margin of victory by Abilene which is what you will see in the media because that is what the comparisons say but the vast majority are realistic fans who just like the coaches and players that know that you can never take anyone not seriously in the playoffs or you will be staying home after that night. 325 is out of line with the not concerned about any El Paso team but I promise you he is not in the majority just like there is some playful back and forth smack talk over there but very very seldom will you catch anyone attacking anyone and when they do those admins are quick to quell it. Whatever happens this weekend with the EP area versus Big Country area games I guarantee I shall be back here to appropriately congratulate on any of the wins and wish well on the future because its really about raising high school kids into adults that will lead the US.

This is what I see going down when it's all said and done. Abilene will beat Americas by 2 to 3 touchdowns and then Abilene will be beaten and humiliated by Carroll or Desoto. It's really that simple people.

tmcran, I will address you as I know your handle. I read 6atexasfootball and have for years. I never post because it doesn't apply to me. Im an el pasoan and I just read there to see what ourteams have in store for us in the playoffs. As far as these guys tbh there are only a few consistant posters here and they all have their team. As far as Americas fans posting on here they really aren't that active. You can go through the threads and you will see that they aren't very active. the people posting on this thread are really just the regulars. As for why el pasoans don't post on the other site, mostly I would say that it just doesn't apply to them so they come here. Another reason Im sure is the disrespect that el pasoans get when dealing with fans from over there. But yeah If you guys are looking to get the Americas fans riled up they don't post here much it really isn't what they do. So Like I said I read there so I know your handle and that is why I addressed you. As for the people on here calling for a blowout or a mudhole, those are el paso people acting like they are from over there. Because Honestly I don't see any post like that on the other site.

tmcran, also I just read over on yalls sight that its hard to deal with these el paso fans and your right.....but we aren't all that bad. I got a pretty bad name here because I am not just a homer and root for my team.......And I also read the part about freaking out..... I don't think anyone here thinks you guys are freaking out about Americas just freaking out because no one will comment on the game because they don't post there. We here in El Paso know that you guys would never freak out about any of our teams. Wont't make the game but will check here and there for updates.

With the insane rise of facebook and twitter the 6a forum has become like an abandoned ghost town just as the old coach forum. facebook and twitter took the mojo out of alot of high school football forums out there as I used to frequent them all years ago. Those forums are just not the same anymore. I now just come to this forum and go to a lot of coaches twitter and facebook pages to get my fix of high school football.

that is true theoldcoach used to be good but when rivals dropped them I stopped going.

Quote: Supporter
tmcran, also I just read over on yalls sight that its hard to deal with these el paso fans and your right.....but we aren't all that bad. I got a pretty bad name here because I am not just a homer and root for my team.......And I also read the part about freaking out..... I don't think anyone here thinks you guys are freaking out about Americas just freaking out because no one will comment on the game because they don't post there. We here in El Paso know that you guys would never freak out about any of our teams. Wont't make the game but will check here and there for updates.

I hope I didn't come across with disrespect. As no one from Americas was posting on 6A forum .thought could get feed back
on Americas . I'm not familiar with the posters here so don't have a clue whom supporters are for which team. Believe me the folks on the 6A site would like the EP fans to jump in. Heard the Americas players to be treated to some Abilene Hospitality while here. Safe travels to all.

It will be a great game and happy to say I will be there

Go Trailblazers!!!

I hope I didn't come across with disrespect. As no one from Americas was posting on 6A forum .thought could get feed back
on Americas . I'm not familiar with the posters here so don't have a clue whom supporters are for which team. Believe me the folks on the 6A site would like the EP fans to jump in. Heard the Americas players to be treated to some Abilene Hospitality while here. Safe travels to all.

Lol no wasnt sayi g you were being disrespectful was saying people here would theink they would get disrespected posting there. But yeah the americas faithful dont post. Here its mostly canutillo franklin eastwood montwood and el dorado fans.

One thing I can guarantee you is the hospitality of about everyone at Abilene High School if Americas comes over for a visit even sometime Friday and even if it is during the pep rally in the morning since your players are coming in Thursday night. Most of the kids will welcome a chance to get to know the other kids a little bit plus exchange stories and perhaps even some gifts although I cannot guarantee there might be a bad kid or two because thats life and I am pretty sure El Paso kids feel the same way based on what little Ive had the chance to see on twitter and facebook.

Y'all act surprised that EP aren't reasonable folk. They're beyond delusional, always have been. I just hope we come out of the game healthy. We always seems to come out of games against EP schools with multiple "injuries". I always have flashbacks to what could have been had we been healthy in '04...

this is the kind of stuff Im talking about. Probably why posters don't feel welcome. Like everyone can be a fan of their team unless their from el paso then they should just concede every game. I know that we aren't the best around but we are improving.

Y'all act surprised that EP aren't reasonable folk. They're beyond delusional, always have been. I just hope we come out of the game healthy. We always seems to come out of games against EP schools with multiple "injuries". I always have flashbacks to what could have been had we been healthy in '04...

this is the kind of stuff Im talking about. Probably why posters don't feel welcome. Like everyone can be a fan of their team unless their from el paso then they should just concede every game. I know that we aren't the best around but we are improving.

thestud is found right after the word antagonist in the dictionary and i would not fret him and he even came out of his closet last week only to sling at another person because that is what he enjoys doing

As I stated they are freaking out.

My favorite part of the flic. Fly/Run you fools

As I stated they are freaking out.

My favorite part of the flic. Fly/Run you fools

Guess you missed the part where that particular poster is usually only trouble

Quote: Hopeso
U guys think Josh will do the same to Abilene as he did against Frenship? I certainly hope so.

Go Trailblazers!!!

Josh is going to run all over Abilene's defenders and they will not know what hit them.

Josh = G.O.A.T

Finally someone gave us some bulletin board material

Quote: Eagle

Little history. Abilene Eagles 20-1 against EP teams. However, the past is the past.

Quote: AHS_TrailblazersEat!

Go Trailblazers!!!

Josh is going to run all over Abilene's defenders and they will not know what hit them.

Josh = G.O.A.T

smells like an anti- Americas fan?

Woops, facts wrong.. Abilene 22 of 23. Appreciate some of the Americas fans coming over on 6A site. Good information and sounds as if both team's have some good O & D. Look forward to the game. Having seen a large # of the Abilene/ EP games,it's MHO the EP teams play tough. I'm not a X&O guy;can give observation.

That abram smith will be slowed and stopped. Prepare to be shocked!

Good luck to Americas it'll be tough.

Little history. Abilene Eagles 20-1 against EP teams. However, the past is the past.

History repeats itself .

Quote: ABE

History repeats itself .

That's right history repeats itself especially when it's a long long history. I don't think Canutillo's team this year is that good enough to beat this Abilene Cooper team.

Abilene Cooper 42 Canutillo 17

History repeats itself .

History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme. -Mark Twain.

The little pin up material posts are ridiculous. Who, from Americas, would really try to motivate a team with such a storied history and talent pool like Abilene?

I predict Canutillo wins a close one
Chapin loses, Parkland falls in a close one, Eastlake loses in a close one. History has been rhyming with Abilene over (El Paso) Americas.

Quote: DrWho

History repeats itself .

The little pin up material posts are ridiculous. Who, from Americas, would really try to motivate a team with such a storied history and talent pool like Abilene?

Chapin loses, Parkland falls in a close one, Eastlake loses in a close one. History has been rhyming with Abilene over (El Paso) Americas.

So basically you want all El Paso teams to lose except Canutillo? Why is that?? For additional pride and bragging rights for Canutillo???

Quote: Spitfire
Quote: DrWho

History repeats itself .

So basically you want all El Paso teams to lose except Canutillo? Why is that?? For additional pride and bragging rights for Canutillo???

Not what I want. Just predictions

Ohhh ok sorry my bad. Anyways here are my predictions

Eastlake 35 Lubbock Monterey 31

Parkland 28 Lubbock Cooper 27

Abilene Cooper 38 Canutillo 7

Americas 33 Abilene 31

Chapin 27 Lubbock Coronado 24

Canutillo is not gonna lose there defends is to strong same with americas

Abilene 45- Americas 21

I think Americas will possess the ball alot and Abilene doesnt necessarily worry about that and they could give up alot of yards also but twice this season their opponents had both more yards gained and more first downs yet on the scoreboard Abilene had about twice as many points in addition to the fact that this was against a playoff team in district and the first game of the playoffs. The defense knows how to stall drives and keep them out of the end zone more times than not even though I expect Fields to get 150 yards and approach 200 because you dont average 222 yards a game and especially 7.8 per carry without a very good reason and it will be important for Americas to slow down the offense from Abilene somehow. I am looking at the game somewhere in the 38 to 17 range for home team at Shotwell.

Americas defense will cause Abilene lots of problems the thing is will Americas be able to turn points out of all those problems.

To: Americas Trailblazers

Good luck tonight against Abilene. Also, does anyone know if there will be any live streaming of the game?

Good luck Americas from the Canutillo Nest!!!

Good luck Americas !!!! Bring back that trophy boys!!!!

Good luck to the Trailblazers!! We in Horizon still consider you part of our family so go out and show Abilene how football is played in the 915!! Bring back the area championship trophy and remember to FEAR THE BLAZER

Bring back the W TrailBlazers, give those war eagles hell boys. Best of luck tonight!!

And the best back is.......smith! Not seeing much from fields when he faces a real defense. There is hype and then there is reality!

BEST BACK!!
WHAT A JOKE...MAYBE NEXT YEAR EL PASO

Go Trailblazers!!!

NOPE!!

Score updates ?

Fields has been absolutely stuffed. Americas still negative Yrds. Smith put on a show and Abilene O line very good. Abilene D is playing outstanding.Abilene 2-3's in for the fourth Qt .

Score upndates ?

55-0 Abilene in the 4th

I look forward in seeing how Abilene does in the next round.

Reality is we will have to play our best whoever it is. Gonna be tough.

Final Abilene 55 Americas 0
Abilene 2-3's played 4th. Abilene 400+ yrds Americas 12 yrds rushing.

12 yards!!!!!

NOT ONE SCORE!!!!!!!
ice up son ....ice up!!

Dang

WE CAME

WE SAW

WE KICKED THAT A$$

JMHO. Americas played hard.However,absolutely not in the same league as Abilene . No coaching adjustments by Americas or perhaps the adjustments just couldn't be made. Expected to see a good effort by Fields .....just didn't happen . Abilene D well coached and prepared. Eagles have a Very tough playoff game next week. That 3rd round is a killer .

JMHO. Americas played hard.However,absolutely not in the same league as Abilene . No coaching adjustments by Americas or perhaps the adjustments just couldn't be made. Expected to see a good effort by Fields .....just didn't happen . Abilene D well coached and prepared. Eagles have a Very tough playoff game next week. That 3rd round is a killer .

Hopefully you're equally as cocky with Abilene's next opponent and their fans as you were with El Pasoans.

Good Luck Abilene.

Abilene plays Desoto next. Not so easy I think.

WOW! I didn't expect such a lopsided victory for Abilene. I'm curious to know from those that were there what was different about this games then Americas game against Frenship last week? Judging by the score Abilene's game was flawless. But what hurt Americas the most? Was it size, speed, skills, or what that made the difference in this game? As for Americas...there is no shame in advancing to the second round of the playoffs. And use the loss as a learning experience for the future. But there is much to be proud of this season for the Trailblazers.

Teams like Abilene and further east of El Paso usually have 4 to 5 Josh Fields on their team. What I mean is that those teams have multiple playmakers while El Paso Americas or El Paso teams in general have 1 quality playmaker on their team because of all the dammm high schools that exist in El Paso within 3 minutes to 5 minutes from each other. Once again teams further east of El Paso have multiple quality playmakers on their team DEPTH with several skilled players and yes some size but not much. Also don't forget about the coaching. Coaching further east of El Paso are at a advantage. Research it and see why.

Even as I watched it I had to pinch myself a few times to make sure I was seeing things right because while I felt good about the Eagles I really was anticipating it to be competitive for awhile. For a reward, Abilene gets the number one or number two team in state next week depending on who you poll and will have to bring the wood because they will very likely be 20 point underdogs. Hope your guys and gals are getting home safe and sound and can build on this season like they did last season.

WOW! I didn't expect such a lopsided victory for Abilene. I'm curious to know from those that were there what was different about this games then Americas game against Frenship last week? Judging by the score Abilene's game was flawless. But what hurt Americas the most? Was it size, speed, skills, or what that made the difference in this game? As for Americas...there is no shame in advancing to the second round of the playoffs. And use the loss as a learning experience for the future. But there is much to be proud of this season for the Trailblazers.
you are correct. Abilene fans were also looking for a closer game. Have to say this was based off of the EP fans RE: a powerful D and the most dominant RB EP has produced in years . Perhaps, EP teams would have a more realistic view if they could play a tougher per-district schedule. The Abilene 2-3 played 4th quarter. So Abilene not trying to run the score. The reward Abilene gets us playing #2 team in the state. Ugh. However, better than staying home.

you are correct. Abilene fans were also looking for a closer game. Have to say this was based off of the EP fans RE: a powerful D and the most dominant RB EP has produced in years . Perhaps, EP teams would have a more realistic view if they could play a tougher per-district schedule. The Abilene 2-3 played 4th quarter. So Abilene not trying to run the score. The reward Abilene gets us playing #2 team in the state. Ugh. However, better than staying home.

It is a catch 22 though you have to admit for EP teams to play a tougher predistrict schedule because you are looking at 400 miles or better one way to do so not counting the Odessa Midland are which is semi regularly on their schedule anyways

Quote: Gamedude
Abilene plays Desoto next. Not so easy I think.

DeSoto is second ranked in state so Abilene will have to play out of their minds to have a chance but knock on wood we have seen this movie before.

Good luck to your Abilene Eagles against DeSoto. I'm interested to see how your powerful D and most dominant RB Smith does against DeSoto. Hopefully he lives up to your hype and your friends hype against opponents east of Abilene.

Hey I know a El Paso team has never won a State Title but by any chance do you happen to know when was the last time Abilene Eagles or Abilene Cooper Cougars WON a State Title? I'm not asking about Abilene Eagles or Abilene Cooper Cougars last State Championship appearances but I'm asking the last time Abilene Eagles and Abilene Cooper Cougars actually WON a State Title. When?

Oh my friend just text me. He is saying Abilene beat Katy like 7 years ago when Abilene was in 5A.

But what about Abilene Cooper Cougars?

Quote: Juco

Good luck to your Abilene Eagles against DeSoto. I'm interested to see how your powerful D and most dominant RB Smith does against DeSoto. Hopefully he lives up to your hype and your friends hype against opponents east of Abilene.

Hey I know a El Paso team has never won a State Title but by any chance do you happen to know when was the last time Abilene Eagles or Abilene Cooper Cougars WON a State Title? I'm not asking about Abilene Eagles or Abilene Cooper Cougars last State Championship appearances but I'm asking the last time Abilene Eagles and Abilene Cooper Cougars actually WON a State Title. When?

Easy one. Abilene DII SC 2009 WENT 15-0. #7 for Abilene. DESOTO gonna be tough. As for Abilene Cooper never one a SC.

Easy one. Abilene DII SC 2009 WENT 15-0. #7 for Abilene. DESOTO gonna be tough. As for Abilene Cooper never one a SC.

So my friend was right Abilene Eagles have not won a State Title in over 7 years. So Abilene Cooper Cougars never? Wow that's shocking as they own El Paso teams. So all those years since the 1960's to present day Abilene Cooper Cougars eliminating El Paso teams from the Playoffs Abilene Cooper Cougars never went on to win one single State Title? Hmmmm interesting

Thanks for the reply

Oh my friend just text me. He is saying Abilene beat Katy like 7 years ago when Abilene was in 5A.

But what about Abilene Cooper Cougars?
5A was the biggest classification at the time if you recall that the redesignating was done before the start of the 2014 season and of course Abilene was D2. The Abilene 2009 team beat Katy 28-17 for the state title to notch their seventh though the previous six was from the twenties through fifties. DeSoto next week will be a bigger mountain to climb than Cedar Hill was in the round 3 playoff game of 2009 even though Cedar Hill was first in state and second in country because Abilene has not yet shown to be as good as the 2009 team but we shall see. RB Dominic Rhodes carried Cooper to the 1996 5A D2 title game but lost to Drew Brees and Austin Westlake.

Not sure the point you trying to make.How many times Abilene teams have eliminated EP teams vs SC wins? Well, time to move on to next week. Enjoyed the jawing with the EP fans. Thanks to the Americas fans that posted in the 6A site. Don't be a stranger .

Not sure the point you trying to make.How many times Abilene teams have eliminated EP teams vs SC wins? Well, time to move on to next week. Enjoyed the jawing with the EP fans. Thanks to the Americas fans that posted in the 6A site. Don't be a stranger .I think the 2009 Chill team was the most talented team I've seen in years . They looked like a college team. I can assure you the Eagles will win next week .

Not sure the point you trying to make.How many times Abilene teams have eliminated EP teams vs SC wins? Well, time to move on to next week. Enjoyed the jawing with the EP fans. Thanks to the Americas fans that posted in the 6A site. Don't be a stranger .I think the 2009 Chill team was the most talented team I've seen in years . They looked like a college team. I can assure you the Eagles will win next week .
I see what you did there

Yep. Gotta run already got a DeSoto/Abilene thread going. Sounds like DeSoto licking their beaks.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m