Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
  
Author
Comment
2017 6A favorites and dark horses

So who's your pick going into 2017 ?

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Mark my words. Eastwood is going to spank every team they face this year. You can take that to the bank.

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Quote: Troop
Mark my words. Eastwood is going to spank every team they face this year. You can take that to the bank.


Save ur post for the end of the year! Wont be able to back it up!

Troopers might be a playoff contender, but NOT spank every team.
You got Montwood, Coronado and Franklin to deal with.

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

This may sound weird but watch out with socorro this year

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Darkhorse = Spartans

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Quote: Legend.Abe
This may sound weird but watch out with socorro this year


You weren't kidding. When I read your comment it did sound weird.

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

It's true last year they were a very young team look for them to get wins this year including over Montwood and Pebble Hills and 2 non-district wins over Parkland and Bowie

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Quote: Legend.Abe
It's true last year they were a very young team look for them to get wins this year including over Montwood and Pebble Hills and 2 non-district wins over Parkland and Bowie


Socorro was young?? Do you realize we have the same exact team from last year that got a victory over Socorro? Looking forward to the matchup for sure. Nick (RB) will be a handful. Great player.

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

We'll see on October 19th I'll make you eat your words

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Quote: Legend.Abe
We'll see on October 19th I'll make you eat your words


LOL! Not sure I've ever seen anybody on here talking smack from Socorro. Good luck to your team Legend.

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Socorro??? You must be joking.

Everyone knows this year will be all about Eastwood.

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

It maybe all about Eastwood this year but this city is sleeping on Socorro ...

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

Quote: Legend.Abe
This may sound weird but watch out with socorro this year
This would be AWESOME! Most of the City would love to see the Bulldogs have some bite again as long as they were not beating their team. Sadly though Socorro just can't compete and probably never will for several reasons. If Socorro can win 2 6A games it would be an awesome season for them. Eastwood will make the playoffs but not be anywhere close to being as dominant as some people on here seem to think. Also people are not giving Americas the respect this year I believe they deserve.

Re: 2017 6A favorites and dark horses

It's hard to judge Americas, they were so one dimensional last season



w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m