Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Eastlake 2017

Eastlake's returning a great group offensively and defensively this year they also had a great showing at their spring game.. saw some new talent on the field so Looking forward to a great and exciting upcoming season this year .. Some of the Known Players to watch: Offensively Justin white QB Ivan Avina RB SB Ezekiel Jones RB Emilo Rios WR Andres Carmona RB Adrian Donacio WR. Defensively the falcons will be lead by Chris Sepulveda and Joshua Molinar.. defensively the falcons have looked strong and impressive so far.. so will see where the teams at once the season gets under way .... !!! Eastlake seems to be on track to make a good run this year... so Good Luck to the rest of the 2-5A teams and see you all in the gridiron soon !!!!!!

Re: Eastlake 2017

Quote: Kingsrealm
Eastlake's returning a great group offensively and defensively this year they also had a great showing at their spring game.. saw some new talent on the field so Looking forward to a great and exciting upcoming season this year .. Some of the Known Players to watch: Offensively Justin white QB Ivan Avina RB SB Ezekiel Jones RB Emilo Rios WR Andres Carmona RB Adrian Donacio WR. Defensively the falcons will be lead by Chris Sepulveda and Joshua Molinar.. defensively the falcons have looked strong and impressive so far.. so will see where the teams at once the season gets under way .... !!! Eastlake seems to be on track to make a good run this year... so Good Luck to the rest of the 2-5A teams and see you all in the gridiron soon !!!!!! [/q

SAD , SAD , SAD SITUATION AT EASTLAKE.
PAY TO PLAY..... THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

Falconite don't sweat it is like that at almost every high school not only at Eastlake.

The majority of those kids mentioned have contributed to the Falcons from the beginning. So what's with the pay to play, I've known those kids since middle school and havenput their heart in the game day in day out!

Quote: Falconite
Quote: Kingsrealm
Eastlake's returning a great group offensively and defensively this year they also had a great showing at their spring game.. saw some new talent on the field so Looking forward to a great and exciting upcoming season this year .. Some of the Known Players to watch: Offensively Justin white QB Ivan Avina RB SB Ezekiel Jones RB Emilo Rios WR Andres Carmona RB Adrian Donacio WR. Defensively the falcons will be lead by Chris Sepulveda and Joshua Molinar.. defensively the falcons have looked strong and impressive so far.. so will see where the teams at once the season gets under way .... !!! Eastlake seems to be on track to make a good run this year... so Good Luck to the rest of the 2-5A teams and see you all in the gridiron soon !!!!!! [/q

SAD , SAD , SAD SITUATION AT EASTLAKE.
PAY TO PLAY..... THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

Where is UIL when you need them ??????

So what King's Realm are you going to go out on a limb this year again and call it undefeated season for your Falcons.

Quote: Flint
So what King's Realm are you going to go out on a limb this year again and call it undefeated season for your Falcons.

How goes it flint ? Last time I went out on a limb it broke on me man !!!! lol I'll have to see how some of the teams look this year before I make that leap of faith again !!! How's canutes looking this year ? Not going to lie man Eastlake's defense looks fierce and the offense looks great so far as well, However will just have to see where this team is really at once they go up against some competition, I might go dumpster diving for a 10-0 season ... after that ....

Hey what's up King, yeah I was just pulling your leg man, well I'm glad to hear that the Falcons are looking good offensively and defensively and as far as Canuts (WHAT CAN I SAY MAN lol). I think they'll be okay. Can't wait for the season to start, but without a doubt I know both are going to do good . Hey King you know what I can't stand is that they always have this game the last week .GO FALCONS

Kingsrealm, we get to bang heads again this year! Can't wait for the competition that your Falcons will bring. I believe its on Friday the 24th.

Quote: Flint
Hey what's up King, yeah I was just pulling your leg man, well I'm glad to hear that the Falcons are looking good offensively and defensively and as far as Canuts (WHAT CAN I SAY MAN lol). I think they'll be okay. Can't wait for the season to start, but without a doubt I know both are going to do good . Hey King you know what I can't stand is that they always have this game the last week .GO FALCONS

It's both a blessing and a curse Flint !!!! As a team you don't want to lose early in the season due to the team not running on all cylinders because it's early in the season... and on the other hand once the team does Jell you don't want to be prone to late season injuries... so what gives right ? However I agree a mid season matchup would be nice for both teams...

Quote: Spartandad
Kingsrealm, we get to bang heads again this year! Can't wait for the competition that your Falcons will bring. I believe its on Friday the 24th.

That's great news Spartandad it will be a good match up for both teams !!!!!!! It's most likely a controlled scrimmage that their playing !!! but it'll be nice to see both teams go at it ... I know Pebble Hills will be a different and much improved team this year !!!! So it will be a tough matchup for Eastlake !!!! Teams can't blind themselves to the fact that the spartans are returning their full roster !!!!!! So good luck this season !!!! And I will definitely catch some spartan games this season !!!! They should be fun to watch !!! Hopefully they'll find themselves in the playoffs as well !!!! Do you know if the games at the SAC ?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m