Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Hanks Predictions 2K17

What are your predictions for Hanks this season under the direction of Coach Price? How long will it take him to produce a winning season?

Re: Hanks Predictions 2K17

Quote: HanksParent19
What are your predictions for Hanks this season under the direction of Coach Price? How long will it take him to produce a winning season?

The actual question should be is if Coach Price produces some wins and either coaches Hanks to the playoffs this season or next season will he leave Hanks. Truth that no one likes to hear especially the coaches themselves is that lots of coaches aim get hired by a struggling program and if luck strikes the first or second year they use that as a stepping stone.

So to answer your question yes Hanks will be alright under Coach Price but he will jet out of there faster than you can say Knights.

You know, I've said the same thing myself.

Quote: William
Quote: HanksParent19

The actual question should be is if Coach Price produces some wins and either coaches Hanks to the playoffs this season or next season will he leave Hanks. Truth that no one likes to hear especially the coaches themselves is that lots of coaches aim get hired by a struggling program and if luck strikes the first or second year they use that as a stepping stone.

So to answer your question yes Hanks will be alright under Coach Price but he will jet out of there faster than you can say Knights.

Actually eventually most coaches move on to bigger programs. Unless they fall in love with the program. However, you guys are getting way ahead of yourselves.

The real question is can he produce any wins with the little talent, or really, lack of enough talent that is there. The program (no program) was destroyed by Jones. So I don't expect Price to work any miracles within 6 months of being hired. Let's not expect to much out of kids that were not developed for three years. He has his work cut out for him. He'll need at least two years to build the program back.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m