Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Socorro Bulldogs 17-18

Can't wait to see what y'all say

Re: Socorro Bulldogs 17-18

How bout you tell us why you have reason to be optimistic this year and not finish at the bottom. I heard your numbers were pretty low in the spring.

You see sir our numbers were low which I will admit as a man but Dorian was out playing baseball which did make playoffs which affected socorro immensly as well as De La Cruz Also lots of kids moved to different schools. So back to the subject about how optimistic I am of Socorro Coach Graham has built the best staff Socorro has had in years but they did loose a great one in Matsuda, I believe Socorro has grown and I will mention again they were a young team with sophomore starters all over the defense . Last year we proved we could play with Bowie, Parkland,Montwood, even El Dorado I am very optimistic players like Blue,Luna,Reyes, Chavez,Ortega,and the class of 2020 will show district 1 6-A that socorro is For real this and they will go 5-5. And those victories will be against Bowie,Parkland,Montwood,El Dorado, and Americas.

Oops make that 6-4 because now we will throttle Pebble Hills as well.

Interesting....

Please explain how you will beat a team that you lost to last year. You lost a bunch of seniors from your team while we keep every single starter in tact. We only got bigger faster & stronger. Just thinking logically...how does Socorro stand a chance?

You see teams learn from thier mistakes and yes Socorro did lose a lot of seniors but there were chemistry issues within that class. Now to your point on PHHS keeping it in tact I think it's a good thing but Socorro is hungrier than ever and these boys know when they play with a chip on thier shoulder they know it's time to win and I truly believe Socorro will go 6-4 including a win over PHHS.

Well thank you for making me look forward to this game. :) Good luck to your Bulldogs this year.

Canutillo Defense that good? Or Socorro Offense not sync yet? Though only allowing 26 on the normally high scoring Eagles is not that bad.

The offense is synced yet it's a new system and it takes time to implement so don't worry they'll get there

Quote: Legend.Abe
The offense is synced yet it's a new system and it takes time to implement so don't worry they'll get there

I wasn't mocking. Just curious how good Canutillo looked.

See you in two weeks. Should be good, it was intense last year. Let's Go Bears!!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m