EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OL/DL to look out for in 2017?

Any OL or DL looking to dominate this year?

Re: OL/DL to look out for in 2017?

Eastwood has a Tackle can't remember his name

Dietrich King. LT for the Pebble Hills Spartans.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/6105913/5829d899bd75201f948c5396

Pancake machine

epwatch
Pancake machine

Ha. Ya once he gets his hands on you...your done for!

Joe Salas Eastwood

Bookend defensive ends from Eastwood Jamari Bullock & Jake Hernandez. 6' and 6'2" with explosive get offs.

Eastwood
OL- Joseph Salas
DL-Jamari Bullock, Jake Hernandez

2 apache chiefs by way of Colorado both brothers and both over 6ft 1in and over 200lbs just arrived into El Paso...ill let you all guess where they end up. Dlinemen They are used to playing 6ft 5in redwoods not the average 5'11 250lbs tackles here in El Paso. Football made UCE approved! *** Nakoa!

I heard they going to Franklin baby. Cougar nation....

Tristan Tuialuuluu LT for del valle

http://www.hudl.com/v/243C0x

So what high school are they coming from? Names? Where are they attending? I haven't heard of any brothers who've moved to the area.

This young man is define a warrior it's going to.exciting.watching him play. I see an awesome trench battle brewing this season against this big tank. So I define second this one. If has a great season (and im sure he will)i don't see why he can't be a Pac 12 prospect, or someone from Mount West pics him up.

In reference to Tuialuuluu. For clarification.

I'm confused. Do you know what school they attended? What school they are enrolling at?

I'm referencing the mystery brothers you referred to.

I agree Del Vallle has Tristian won't hack his last name lol and that kid from Eastwood Joe Salas are standouts on the line. Does anybody know thier history ? Did the both start varsity young ? Kinda think Salas has a slight edge over the other tho but definitely both are in the top in the city.

Nicholas Carrasco at Montwood. He started as a freshman last year on JV. Big athletic, intelligent young man.

Westcoach high coach
This young man is define a warrior it's going to.exciting.watching him play. I see an awesome trench battle brewing this season against this big tank. So I define second this one. If has a great season (and im sure he will)i don't see why he can't be a Pac 12 prospect, or someone from Mount West pics him up.

Whats the UIL rule on transfers ?

HOUNDS 93
Nicholas Carrasco at Montwood. He started as a freshman last year on JV. Big athletic, intelligent young man.

Nicholas Carrasco is a beast and he's only a sophomore this year. Might be starting on Varsity.

Assuming EPISD's open enrollment is similares to YISD's then when coming in from out of state. Whichever school they choose becomes their home school and they don't be have to 365, but they still have to complete Previous Athletic Participation Form (PAPF). If their old schools says they left for athletic reasons then they have to appeal to the DEC. If everything comes back good, then they are good to go.

He is not a starter do your homework

#56 Richard Lara OT Montwood High School.

Mont
He is not a starter do your homework

Yes sir!!! :)

Spartandad
HOUNDS 93

Nicholas Carrasco is a beast and he's only a sophomore this year. Might be starting on Varsity.

Montwood will have a strong OL and Nicholas will be a big part in it.

Joseph Salas(Eastwood) and Tristin Tuialuuluu(Del Valle) go way back to playing lil league together with the SE TBirds then meeting up again with the EP Bandits for the Majors. It's a shame they didn't play for the same high school, that would've been a nightmare for d lineman. They've both played and started on the varsity since their sophomore year. These two studs are destined to play at the next level. Can't wait to see how their senior season plays out.

Isaiah Garcia #66 from Bel air returning all district starter kid is a beast and is fun to watch. Bel Air also has a returning senior named Saul Guerrero who is listed at 6'6 300 pounds I Just hope he can step up this year and live up to his. size they actually have 4 returning starters on the O line hopefully they can protect Ibarra enough to get this team in the playoffs this year!

Blue De La Cruz Socorro
Andrew Ortega Socorro
Misael Ortiz Socorro
Daniel Carrassco Socorro

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m