#5 Canutillo
#6 Coronado
#7 Americas
#8 Andress
#9 Eastwood
#10 Chapin/Del Valle

What are your pre-season top 10?

Re: 2017 Pre-Season Top 10

#1 Franklin Cougars (Will win all district games)
#2 Montwood Rams
#3 El Dorado Aztecs
#4 Andress Eagles (Will win all district games)
#5 Americas Trailblazers
#6 Eastlake Falcons (Will win all district games)
#7 Coronado Thunderbirds
#8 Canutillo Eagles
#9 Chapin Huskies
#10 Eastwood Troopers

#1 EASTWOOD

Rudy's Preseason Top 10

#1 Montwood
#2 Franklin
#3 El Dorado
#4 Eastlake
#5 Coronado
#6 Canutillo
#7 Eastwood
#8 Americas
#9 Andress
#10 Chapin

It is great that the forum is back up. It is much needed. Thank you EP Gridiron

Ok here are my preseason top 10

1 Franklin
2 El Dorado
3 Montwood
4 Eastlake
5 Canutillo
6 Chapin
7 Andress
8 Americas
9 Eastwood
10 Coronado

Just love how everyone is underestimating Eastwood. Lots more motivation for our kids.

Wedgewood
Just love how everyone is underestimating Eastwood. Lots more motivation for our kids.

Forget people underestimating Eastwood. The team they are really underestimating is Pebble Hills. Pebble Hills is going to surprise everyone. Watch out for Pebble Hills!!!

Yes Juco much needed! Thanks EP Grid!

1)Franklin
2)El Dorado
3)Eastwood
4)Montwood
5)Coronado
6)Americas
7)Pebble Hills
8)Socorro

Apologies on my last post, that was just 6A

VeryFarEastside
Wedgewood

Forget people underestimating Eastwood. The team they are really underestimating is Pebble Hills. Pebble Hills is going to surprise everyone. Watch out for Pebble Hills!!!

I believe that

1 Franklin
2 Montwood
3 Canutillo
4 El Dorado
5 Eastlake
6 Chapin
7 Andress
8 Americas
9 Coronado
10 Del Valle

Wedgewood

Texashsfootball just posted an article that Seth O will not be playing football to focus on baseball will this drop Eastwood from the rankings?

My predictions

#1 El Dorado 2017 1-6a District Champs
#2 Franklin
#3 Montwood
#4 Canutillo 2017 2-5a District Champs
#5 Andress 2017 1-5a District Champs
#6 Del Valle
#7 Chapin
#8 Coronado
#9 Americas
#10 Eastlake

EP to Brownsville
Wedgewood

Texashsfootball just posted an article that Seth O will not be playing football to focus on baseball will this drop Eastwood from the rankings?
YES....Add to that his replacement is a Sophomore who will be taking snaps from a Sophomore Center and it's getting ready to get ugly for the Troopers. Not to mention the confidence crushing curb stomping they are going to have to endure in MIDLAND. Their best bet would be to Turtle up and pray they don't get too many injuries in that game. Troopers struggle to break .500 this Season.

First Off No one is Quitting on this team just because Seth isn't playing and There's a Junior Qb who played last Yr who will be the Starting Qb We still have a Great Receiving Corp and Two Great Running Backs not to mention our Fast Defence so before you count us out know the facts Troopers Will make the Playoffs Count on it

Wood
First Off No one is Quitting on this team just because Seth isn't playing and There's a Junior Qb who played last Yr who will be the Starting Qb We still have a Great Receiving Corp and Two Great Running Backs not to mention our Fast Defence so before you count us out know the facts Troopers Will make the Playoffs Count on it

Wouldn't the fact that Seth is not playing, in fact mean that HE quit football? Eastwood will be lucky if they break even.

Troopers!
#1 EASTWOOD

Why are Eastwood fans just like Cowboy fans? Loud, annoying and always think they are going to win it all? Ugh

HanksParent19
Wood

Wouldn't the fact that Seth is not playing, in fact mean that HE quit football? Eastwood will be lucky if they break even.

In this case no it wouldn't mean that he quit because of the division 1 offer he has on the table for baseball. I'm positive this is a cautious decision for his future.

It happens a lot with varsity football players. If they have division 1 offers on the table for basketball, baseball, or what have you. They rather focus on that specific sport they love most especially with division 1 offers on the table.

Like I said it happens a lot from coast to coast of this great nation with high school athletes.

I can see why the Hanks guy is so upset His team hasn't won a game in a yr and Wont win any this Yr lol but Eastwood is gonna surprise Everyone and Yea We do think We're gonna win it all Cause "We Believe That We Will Win" lol Go Eastwood !!!!!!!!

Eastlake and Americas ranked way too low.

Edgar

Eastlake and Americas ranked way too low.

Eastwood only ranked above Socorro in 1-6A.

Even though franklin is still a great team. I doubt they’ll win all games without Mr. Hatch. I heard they are starting a sophomore or junior and not senior Matt Hefner. Team still has a lot of weapons, but they might be overrated.

That's an odd comment. Franklin's starting wideouts on the outside is 6'3 and 6'2 the QB might be ok....

I have to agree Franklin lost all of there wide outs with exception of Lyies.The lost there best lineman and Qb.Sources said spring ball all Qbs were inconsistent.I also watched there 7 on 7 and there team speed Wr/CB was non existant.There Rb is a baller but this year I see franklin missing playoffs .

#1 El Dorado
#2 Canutillo
#3 Franklin
#4 Montwood
#5 Americas
#6 Chapin
#7 Coronado
#8 Eastlake
#9 Del Valle
#10 Andress

BOWIE BEARS GOING TO DOMINATE THIS SEASON.

BEARS#1
BOWIE BEARS GOING TO DOMINATE THIS SEASON.

Get out of here with that. Bowie can't even win a playoff game.

bowie could not beat the worse team in 2-5A

#1 El Dorado
#2 Americas
#3 Coronado
#4 Montwood
#5 Chapin
#6 Eastlake
#7 Del Valle
#8 Canutillo
#9 Coronado
#10 Eastwood

Eastlake #1

FeartheFalcon
Eastlake #1

Sorry but no one fears Eastlake.

DVPride
FeartheFalcon
Eastlake #1

Sorry but no one fears Eastlake.

And there's nothing prideful about 2nd place !!!!!!!! so I guess were even chief !!!!!

It is easy to rank this year.

Beast's Top 10

1 El Dorado
2 Coronado
3 Montwood
4 Chapin
5 Eastlake
6 Americas
7 Andress
8 Del Valle
9 Franklin
10 Canutillo

BeastoftheEast
It is easy to rank this year.

Beast's Top 10

1 El Dorado
2 Coronado
3 Montwood
4 Chapin
5 Eastlake
6 Americas
7 Andress
8 Del Valle
9 Franklin
10 Canutillo

Coronado #2??????????? You need to stop smoking whatever it is that you are smoking.

WeakoftheEast correct your rankings by switching Franklin in the place of Coronado and I will give you a thumbs up.

After watching franklin here's my top five.
Montwood Coronado eldo eastwood Americas Pebble hills franklin Socorro

Wedgewood
You still sticking to that after Friday’s scrimmage???

That's 8πŸ€₯

Glad you can count Ep watch maybe you can now learn a little football.

First of all good luck πŸ€ to all teams in El Paso on the quest to make history. Here are my top ten as we approach 0 week.

#10- Parkland- The best brother combination in town they boast first team all state running back Deion Hankins and top returning linebacker in the city Devontey Hankins. Offense will also have talented wideout D'Quan Henderson.
#9-Burges- QB Matt Serrano will lead an explosive offense, this team will win a lot with his leadership.
#8-Coronado- Success on 7 on 7 has morale up in a much needed place. Herrera, Donatelli,and Madrid will spearhead the offense. The secondary should be a strength in a district that passes much.
#7-Chapin- Signalman Baird will have some weapons to use in Zubiate and McKeever.
#6-Eastlake- Return explosive players in Jones, Avina, and Rios. White will fill in the void at QB, will have many weapons at his disposal.
#5-Del Valle- Lil Montez looks πŸ‘€ To following his brothers footsteps and take DV to the promise land. Vasquez and Gardiner will complete this offense.
#4-Andress
#3-Franklin- "Machine Gun" Kelley and top rb Dominguez coupled with an aggressive D look to return the Cougars to dominance.
#2-Montwood- QB "Fresh" Fernandez will have the top 2 receivers Andrus and Cepeda. Opposing secondaries have been put on notice watch out for the air raid ✈️.
#1-El Dorado- 2016 city MVP is back for more will look πŸ‘€ to take El Dorado further than last year. CB6 on a mission

Who will go the farthest of course the best 5a teams, although I'm predicting at least 2 6a schools will go to second round.

#1-El Dorado-District πŸ†, Bi-District πŸ†
#2- Montwood- Bi-District πŸ†
#3- Franklin- First round of Texas Playoffs
#4-Andress- District πŸ†, Bi-District πŸ†, Area πŸ†
#5-Del Valle-District πŸ†, Bi-District πŸ†, Area πŸ†,
#6- Eastlake-Bi-District πŸ†, Area πŸ†
#7- Chapin- Bi-District πŸ†, Area πŸ†
#8- Coronado- First round of Texas Playoffs
#9- Burges- First round of Texas Playoffs
10- Parkland- First round of Texas Playoffs

1-6a
#1El Dorado