Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Canutillo 2017

Anyone care to enlighten us on the canutillo team this year. Please no predictions, they are as good as Hillary beating Trump! Just team information, players to look out for, strengths, weakness... all that good stuff.

Re: Canutillo 2017

Quote: Bat
Anyone care to enlighten us on the canutillo team this year. Please no predictions, they are as good as Hillary beating Trump! Just team information, players to look out for, strengths, weakness... all that good stuff.

There's hardly any pride these days for Canutillo football. Their one year hit wonder a couple of years ago is all they had and that's about it. Don't get me wrong they will beat some teams but only city teams from El Chuco. I don't see them ever beating a out of town team. Won't happen.

Canutillo is easily going to win district

Well apperantly upper valley is no us to this thread. Ok lets move on....

Use to this thread**

Good not great senior class, limited junior class. 6-4 would be very good but could go 4-6 or ouch! worse with injuries.

Canutillo hardly has anyone returning. Only positive with this team is the coaching. Their coaching will keep them in games and they will make the playoffs.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m