EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastwood home field

Hello all. Newcomer here. I've been located in El Paso for a job the next few months. I'd like to attend a game or two as the season goes on, when I get time. One game I have seen on the schedule is El Paso Eastwood hosting the infamous Mojos from Odessa. I drove by the school and found the school field but it appears there is virtually no parking there. Does Eastwood play their games on campus or do they go to another stadium to play? Also, somne other games of interest suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Re: Eastwood home field

Pastor of Muppets
Hello all. Newcomer here. I've been located in El Paso for a job the next few months. I'd like to attend a game or two as the season goes on, when I get time. One game I have seen on the schedule is El Paso Eastwood hosting the infamous Mojos from Odessa. I drove by the school and found the school field but it appears there is virtually no parking there. Does Eastwood play their games on campus or do they go to another stadium to play? Also, some other games of interest suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Eastwood plays their home games at home. The reason you did not notice any parking at the school is because Eastwood High is currently under a major school reconstruction. Im assuming parking will be a mess come football season and Im sure there will be plenty of residents in the surrounding area complaining of people parking in front of their homes. So your best bet is to get there early and park in the near by neighborhoods.

If you like El Paso vs out of town teams Coronado is hosting Midland Lee week 1. And Franklin is hosting Midland in week 1 as well.

Koolarrow
Pastor of Muppets
Hello all. Newcomer here. I've been located in El Paso for a job the next few months. I'd like to attend a game or two as the season goes on, when I get time. One game I have seen on the schedule is El Paso Eastwood hosting the infamous Mojos from Odessa. I drove by the school and found the school field but it appears there is virtually no parking there. Does Eastwood play their games on campus or do they go to another stadium to play? Also, some other games of interest suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Eastwood plays their home games at home. The reason you did not notice any parking at the school is because Eastwood High is currently under a major school reconstruction. Im assuming parking will be a mess come football season and Im sure there will be plenty of residents in the surrounding area complaining of people parking in front of their homes. So your best bet is to get there early and park in the near by neighborhoods.

I saw the construction and man, why did they wait til right before school? I had seen it earlier before construction, and even then it appeared there wasn't much parking.

Franklin hosting Midland sounds good. I'm reading Midland may not be as good as last season but should still be a test. Franklin plays at their school, correct?

AMERICAS VS RIO RANCHO 9/1 7:00pm at the SAC might be a good one as well. Rio Rancho is normally a New Mexico Powerhouse and AMERICAS has been a pretty strong team recently in the EP area. I would check out some games at the SAC either way. It's a pretty cool local venue that is shared by the teams in SISD.

epwatch
If you like El Paso vs out of town teams Coronado is hosting Midland Lee week 1. And Franklin is hosting Midland in week 1 as well.

I read on Twitter that Midland's starting quarterback will likely be out with a broken hand when they play Franklin.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m