Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
FRESHMAN & JV RESULTS

Any results on Freshman and JV games? I will start with the EASTLAKE Freshman complete thrashing of El Dorado 42-14 !!!! Future looks bright in FALCONLAND!!

Re: FRESHMAN & JV RESULTS

That is great news that is an awesome group of kids there they won district 7th and 8th grade. A lot of Falcon, Bandit, and B&G Spartan kids. Their QB is a great kid!

don't get too excited...I believe the freshman and JV squads at El Dorado have won a total of 2 games the last two years. I'm sure Falcon future is looking good but on the other hand the lights are going out over at El Dorado.

Quote: Spartandad
don't get too excited...I believe the freshman and JV squads at El Dorado have won a total of 2 games the last two years. I'm sure Falcon future is looking good but on the other hand the lights are going out over at El Dorado.

I agree!!! The talent the El Do was getting is from the boundaries that now belong to Pebble Hills.

Quote: Spartandad
Not really excited at all because I am not really a fan of either team. It's just an observation. But El Do fans should start to worry a bit. Any time a 5A school puts a 42-14 smackdown on your future 6A Varsity then things are looking a bit bleak. Especially if your 14 points came against their 2s and 3s. But maybe there will be a few Military kid stars coming in the next few years to help them out. Good luck Aztecs....

Freshmen
Centennial 13 - Franklin 28

Franklin has one stud number 9 everyone one else looked a bit rusty. Big OLine not enough inside running plays.

Quote: Rogueblack
Freshmen

How about Cougar JV?

Does anyone have anything on Socorro JV and Freshmen games

Quote: epgerm
Freshmen

How about Cougar JV?

JV cougars lost 9-6

There's more than one stud... he didn't block for himself and other kids ran positive yards... keep an eye out, that comment of the rest looked rusty makes no sense. A team doesn't win because of one stud.

Quote: Black swarm 05
Franklin has one stud number 9 everyone one else looked a bit rusty. Big OLine not enough inside running plays.

There's more than one stud... he didn't block for himself and other kids ran positive yards... keep an eye out, that comment of the rest looked rusty makes no sense. A team doesn't win because of one stud.

Quote: ....
Quote: epgerm
Freshmen

How about Cougar JV?

JV cougars lost 9-6

Thanks... We got Franklin next week. Let's Go Bears JV

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m