Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
We talk smack But Lets not forget all these Boys are our Boys

Hey we all like to talk smack for the hell of it, but we as gents need to understand these boys and any ladies playing out here are our kids..too many times Ive talked with recruiters and most say they would rather go to Tucson or any major city before they come to El Paso. Im guilty of talking smack too it my competitive juices that do that..but ONE THING I WONT FORGET IS ALL THESE PLAYERS..I AM A FAN OF. They have an obstacle to overcome just for being in EL Paso..Im always telling these coaches they are making a mistake not coming. Coach Jeffcoat was smart to visit El Paso, lets throw in Coach White at SDSU (only he is from here and knows!)

I will end this by saying to you fathers out there good luck this season and I hope your boys kick a$$. With the exception on when they play my sons loool, other than that BALL OUT..And lets give these coaches a reason to come down to EL Paso and pluck our kids..so the end result is us father Smiling and maybe teary eyes as we see our sons sign a letter of intent. Good luck! Its going to get real here by the 375 loool thats the only hint Im giving on who I am. And Lord please keep our boys from being injured, allow them to play a full season with no issues...amen

Re: We talk smack But Lets not forget all these Boys are our Boys

Quote: SU-27 Flanker
Hey we all like to talk smack for the hell of it, but we as gents need to understand these boys and any ladies playing out here are our kids..too many times Ive talked with recruiters and most say they would rather go to Tucson or any major city before they come to El Paso. Im guilty of talking smack too it my competitive juices that do that..but ONE THING I WONT FORGET IS ALL THESE PLAYERS..I AM A FAN OF. They have an obstacle to overcome just for being in EL Paso..Im always telling these coaches they are making a mistake not coming. Coach Jeffcoat was smart to visit El Paso, lets throw in Coach White at SDSU (only he is from here and knows!)

I will end this by saying to you fathers out there good luck this season and I hope your boys kick a$$. With the exception on when they play my sons loool, other than that BALL OUT..And lets give these coaches a reason to come down to EL Paso and pluck our kids..so the end result is us father Smiling and maybe teary eyes as we see our sons sign a letter of intent. Good luck! Its going to get real here by the 375 loool thats the only hint Im giving on who I am. And Lord please keep our boys from being injured, allow them to play a full season with no issues...amen

Well Said Mr. Aztec Dad.

So it's ok for people to talk smack on their facebook and twitter pages but in this football forum or any other football forum it's not ok?

It's bound to happen being that it already happens all over the net anyways.

Smack is smack that's all. Don't take offense to it. If a parent and their kid takes offense to it then they shouldn't be participating in the sport of football.

My kid is smart to know that smack and parents in the stands yelling, shouting, screaming or whatever at referees or whoever on the field is all part of the sport.

When parents take it further but arguing with each other online or on the stands at games then that is where the line is drawn and that should not be happening.

Close but No...i will say that we're gonna send Montezuma with his feathers between his butt just like Eastlake did them tonight loool!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m