Comment
Battle of the Helmet

Prediction for Eastwood vs Bel Air

Re: Battle of the Helmet

Eastwood all the way

Big Red By a touchdown

This will be a close game but it looks like Bel Air will be taking back the helmet this year!

I like Bel Air's chances this year. BA 31 EW 21

Eastwood will hit a slump this season. 2-5A defeats 6A in this matchup. The helmet will be back in the lower valley.

Bel Air NO CHANCE!!! Troop we got this!!!

The fact that there is even discussion about this game and hope that Bel Air has a shot is pretty cool! Having said that.... Bel Airs talented QB won't be able to help them here. Eastwood wins this game by 17 then gets back to being beat up on next week!

Just read QB seth Ochoa is returning to Eastwoods team.... Great News for Eastwood !!!!!

Where did you read this

Felix Chavez Just Twitted it about 18 minutes ago... He will not play against Bel Air though...

Just saw it. See what this does to the team.

Quote: Kingsrealm
Just read QB seth Ochoa is returning to Eastwoods team.... Great News for Eastwood !!!!!

So this means coach Lopez might afterall have a future at eastwood granted if they make it to the playoffs this year with Ochoas arm.

Quote: Mongo
Quote: Kingsrealm

So this means coach Lopez might afterall have a future at eastwood granted if they make it to the playoffs this year with Ochoas arm.

Lol. Why would Lopez not have a future there? He is in his 3rd year. In year 1 they one a bidistrict championship. Last year they did miss out on the playoffs but were in every game despite losing ochoa in game 3. Not sure why he would be on the hot seat.

Wow Even without Ochoa The Offence can Score so Let's Finish off the Practice Games and Get on to District cause We got a chip on our shoulder that's gonna get Fixed So Look Out 6A Eastwood's Coming

They played just fine without Ochoa last night didn't they? Ochoa is great-but he isn't the only strong player on that team.

The team did good against a weak bel air team. They mostly did runs with short passes. The thing with Ochoa is that they can open it up by going downfield more. I think Eastwood only went deep 3 times.

Quote: Fan
The team did good against a weak bel air team. They mostly did runs with short passes. The thing with Ochoa is that they can open it up by going downfield more. I think Eastwood only went deep 3 times.

Chris is at a level that Seth was his sophomore year. They have a lot of similarities, they are about the same size and both are very good baseball players. Seth does throw a great deep ball and can fit the ball into tight windows. I hope the coaches will use Chris on defense he is a good athlete who can help on that side of the ball.

Quote: The truth
Quote: Fan

Chris is at a level that Seth was his sophomore year. They have a lot of similarities, they are about the same size and both are very good baseball players. Seth does throw a great deep ball and can fit the ball into tight windows. I hope the coaches will use Chris on defense he is a good athlete who can help on that side of the ball.

I agree with you, Chris is going to be a stud. He has a good arm and smart. Just like you said he's like Seth when he was a sophomore. I'm not bashing him, he's done great in a tough situation. Just at this point with Seth they can open up the field more and their playbook. If you were at the game they did a majority of runs with quick short passes. Chris is learning and he will be a hell of a qb. For now their best option is to go with the sr.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m