Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Americas vs. Del Valle

These are always my favorite games to watch and although last year was a blow out I think montez and DV is ready. Can the Henderson and the blazers get there first win? Who’s your pick?

Re: Americas vs. Del Valle

DV pay 💰 the debt from last year. DV by 2 touchdown this team is ready to rock and roll and make a run at district and the playoffs.

Del Valle will win this game. I won't predict a score but I don't see the blazers leaving Conquest stadium with a win.

Go DV! OFOD! Big Bad Blue!

This is what I haven't seen, any talk on Americas. I haven't heard or seen anyone talk about the Blazers football season. I guess they figure if they stay quiet no one will notice. No disrespect, but who's at QB, who,s their stud, who's their beast on defense? I've heard of the Henderson kid, but didn't hear about him last year. Anyways I think Del Valle gets the win tonight. This will be my game of the night cause I need some questions answered

Quote: RamNation
This is what I haven't seen, any talk on Americas. I haven't heard or seen anyone talk about the Blazers football season. I guess they figure if they stay quiet no one will notice. No disrespect, but who's at QB, who,s their stud, who's their beast on defense? I've heard of the Henderson kid, but didn't hear about him last year. Anyways I think Del Valle gets the win tonight. This will be my game of the night cause I need some questions answered
Crickets!!! Even for Del Valle. Crickets. Good luck to both teams. OFOD

Last year was a blow out? Americas won by 12. Anyways it should be a good game.

What we have here are 2 wannabe powerhouses that will never be.

Lol get outta here with that keyboard trash talk you lil cyber bully. Go gossip and start drama with the cheerleaders.

36-28...Nuff......Said......Blazers...........MIC DROP!

DV had this game last night. Hats off to Americas finding a way to win.

This sums up the game for DV

https://youtu.be/m5RtlpXsl8k

Quote: Nuff Said
36-28...Nuff......Said......Blazers...........MIC DROP!
Pick the mic back up and correct yourself 35-28**

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m