Re: Chapin vs Eastlake

Signal bad here....

Eastlake is fast. Very fast.

HALFTIME

Eastlake 14
Chapin 13

A quick note before second half starts.

Eastlake's special teams is absolutely dominating field position.

Chapin made some good adjustments in second half to contain that Eastlake rush but Eastlake just looks so fast. Fastest team I've seen in a while.

If not for a Chapin defensive stand ending with a interception in the end zone Eastlake would have been up by 8.

Chapin looks stronger but Eastlake is just dancing.

Great game so far. About to start the third.

Correction. Second Quarter not half...

BigHecIII
Correction. Second Quarter not half...

thanks keep us posted

End of the 3rd

Eastlake 14
Chapin 21

Chapin capitalizes on a turnover.

Chapin ball on Eastlake 4 to start the 4th.

BigHecIII
End of the 3rd

Eastlake 14
Chapin 21

Chapin capitalizes on a turnover.

Chapin ball on Eastlake 4 to start the 4th.
looks like Chapin's power is starting to take over.

28-14 Chapin

That Christian Mckeever is a stud! And he's only a junior, many talents he has!

Eastlake looks done !!!! Chapin balled out tonight !!!

Looks like you ate your words King! Chapin stood its ground!

They did got to give them credit !!!! 5 minutes left but eastlake had to many mistakes. And chapins deffense made them make them... back to the drawing board for eastlake

FootballFan01
That Christian Mckeever is a stud! And he's only a junior, many talents he has!

You sound like a parent lol

Hey King what's up bro, well thank God my Eagles won tonight it was a good battle though but like you always say a W is a W . Fill me in on what happened there with Eastlake . I'm sure it was a good game and not to mention every time you play Chapin you and I know it's going to be a tough battle you guys lost yeah but you guys lost to a good team you know that and I know that.

Lol A parent eating crow right now !!! No dogs in the fight though just a fan !!! Chapin made adjustments and shut eastlakes offense down in the second half !!! Eastlake defense still putting on a fight will give them. Credit for that !!

With 2:22 left in the game and Chapin up 28-14 I can describe this game one way...

A speeding train running into a wall...

After being abused by Eastlake in the 1st qtr Chapin made adjustments with their containment and simply overpowered Eastlake.

Both these teams played great with very few mistakes. I'm interested to see how much damage both these teams can do later this season.

With time winding down. I say congrats to both teams but Chapin looked like a powerhouse that shook off a very ugly performance from last week.

Final score

Eastlake 14
Chapin 28

One closing note on Eastlake...

They absolutely fought to the end....

Also. Eastlake's Ezekiel Jones is probably one the fastest players in the city...

Flint
Hey King what's up bro, well thank God my Eagles won tonight it was a good battle though but like you always say a W is a W . Fill me in on what happened there with Eastlake . I'm sure it was a good game and not to mention every time you play Chapin you and I know it's going to be a tough battle you guys lost yeah but you guys lost to a good team you know that and I know that.

what can I say flint !!!!!! chapin looked like a totally different team tonight .... Chapin QB was pretty well contained by eastlakes defense and so was the running game but the kid can pass!!!! and he squeezed in passes with very little room... Falcons offense started off great but that came to an end ... tough turn over by the offense at a bad time and in bad field position...but chapin basically shut down eastlake after the 1st half... Eastlake needs to work on their penality situation...... chapin coaches out coach eastlake tonight !!!!!! And chapins players came to play... wait let me take another bight of that crow !!! hahahaah

I'm not a parent. I'm a fan! I've seen the kid play since middle school. And if you don't give him credit. You're a HATER

Hey king what happened with ivina didn't seem like he played his best game!

The Chapin defense really came up this week & executed! I've been a city football coach and have seen a lot of these players throughout the years and man that Chapin QB & #22 have really impressed me! That QB has one incredible arm and great agility and that receiver has some hands. Those two have great chemistry.

Baird QB and McKeever been playing together since they where in peewee football with the northeast cowboys and have some championships they have that good chemistry together
Good luck to all teams go Huskies GO #22

I want to see this game played again. Is there any chance these two teams could meet again in the bi district round of the playoffs? They're both big school aren't they?

BigHecIII
A quick note before second half starts.

Eastlake's special teams is absolutely dominating field position.

Chapin made some good adjustments in second half to contain that Eastlake rush but Eastlake just looks so fast. Fastest team I've seen in a while.

If not for a Chapin defensive stand ending with a interception in the end zone Eastlake would have been up by 8.

Chapin looks stronger but Eastlake is just dancing.

Great game so far. About to start the third.

Hey BigHec,, your right a very fast team, very fast to get on the bus and go home with a LOST....

Kings Realm,

Hey man I guess they took off my post and your reply to it. My point in posting after the game was some of the descriptions that you used. Phrases like "6 man football" were way over the top IMO. This Chapin team is pretty good and they are now 3-0 vs Eastlake the last 3x out. The Chapin team that played against Bel Air was a completely different that showed up against Eastlake. Good luck on your future predictions.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m