Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Chapin vs Pebble hills

Any thoughts? Figures to be another good game!

Re: Chapin vs Pebble hills

Chapin in a blow out

Reality check for PH

Chapin has like 5 division 1 prospects on the team.

Quote: FortBliss

Who? What schools? Please don't include Utep or Army because everyone gets those.

Quote: Fan

Who? What schools? Please don't include Utep or Army because everyone gets those.

TCU, TEXAS TECH, TEXAS, OREGON, OHIO STATE

Quote: Fan

TCU, TEXAS TECH, TEXAS, OREGON, OHIO STATE

Okay I can name off schools too. I asked who had these offers

Can't wait for this game! I'm taking Pebble hills in a shootout.

EP Gridiron power ratings for this game

Pebble Hills 112
Chapin 127

EP Gridiron says to subtract power ratings of each team so they have Chapin winning this game by 15. Then it says to add 5 points to the home team. Ok so 15 + 5 they then have Chapin winning by 20.

No way will Chapin beat Pebble Hills by 20.

I actually believe Pebble Hills WINS this game!!!

Pebble Hills will pull the upset

PHHS wins outright and it will not be a upset. SPARTANS are a better team then Chapin. It will be a good game but I say THIS IS SPARTA 28-20.
Oh yeah and the last team that PHHS played that spouted about 5 studs ended up losing big,

I personally haven't seen PH play but I have seen Chapin. Chapin has a stud at QB, RB, and WR. I believe whichever defense plays better will win.
I give the win to Chapin 28-14

I personally haven't seen Chapin play but Pebble Hills I have. Pebble Hills has studs all up and down their roster.

Pebble Hills routs Chapin 35-7

Chapin has a decent qb, I wouldnt say stud. PH is an up and coming program so this will be a good game

Pebble Hills is a strong upcoming program and coached by a very good coaching staff. On the other hand, Chapin has always had a strong program with talented athletes. Credit needs to be given to those very talented athletes and if you don't know how to distinguish great talent, then some shouldn't be commenting. The core of an offense is the line & the QB and as far as I've seen, that QB has been playing like a stud, along with the strong weapons he has to execute a successful game. As long as the Chapin defense shows up to play, Chapin will take the W. It will definitely be a good game!

Quote: HOUNDS 93
PHHS wins outright and it will not be a upset. SPARTANS are a better team then Chapin. It will be a good game but I say THIS IS SPARTA 28-20.
Oh yeah and the last team that PHHS played that spouted about 5 studs ended up losing big,

Why did Fruity Pebble only schedule only 5a Teams? Was it because they have to follow the two year schedule plan?

Quote: Moss84
Pebble Hills is a strong upcoming program and coached by a very good coaching staff. On the other hand, Chapin has always had a strong program with talented athletes. Credit needs to be given to those very talented athletes and if you don't know how to distinguish great talent, then some shouldn't be commenting. The core of an offense is the line & the QB and as far as I've seen, that QB has been playing like a stud, along with the strong weapons he has to execute a successful game. As long as the Chapin defense shows up to play, Chapin will take the W. It will definitely be a good game!

The qb has thrown 545 yds, 7tds, 2 ints in the two games against Bel Air and Eastlake. Those numbers are hardly indicative of a stud qb. Fernandez from Montwood has 543yds, 11tds, 0 ints in two games and he nhasnt played in the 4th quarter yet. If he had he would have better numbers.

Quote: NE

Why did Fruity Pebble only schedule only 5a Teams? Was it because they have to follow the two year schedule plan?

Just like everyone else in the district, they follow the 2 year schedule. The 5A teams that were chosen last year in the non-district matchups were chosen with that in mind. People have pointed this out basically criticizing us, but think about who those 5A teams are. We scrimmage Eastlake, and play Irvin, Andress and Chapin...hardly cupcake teams. Remember we played these teams when we had no seniors on our team last year. I remember thinking last year when the schedule came out that coach did not go easy on us at all! If anything it's the opposite. Atleast we didn't go pull an El Dorado and schedule Gadsden, Marfa, Tornillo & St. Teresa and other ridiculous cupcake teams like they did their first year.

Quote: Spartandad

Just like everyone else in the district, they follow the 2 year schedule. The 5A teams that were chosen last year in the non-district matchups were chosen with that in mind. People have pointed this out basically criticizing us, but think about who those 5A teams are. We scrimmage Eastlake, and play Irvin, Andress and Chapin...hardly cupcake teams. Remember we played these teams when we had no seniors on our team last year. I remember thinking last year when the schedule came out that coach did not go easy on us at all! If anything it's the opposite. Atleast we didn't go pull an El Dorado and schedule Gadsden, Marfa, Tornillo & St. Teresa and other ridiculous cupcake teams like they did their first year.[/quo

Note: You cant use SPARTA unless you beat up a Legit 6A Team.
You guys are still Fruity Pebbles until then.

Pebble Hills say bye bye to your donut 2 - cuz we eating it

Pebble Hills 2 - 1

Really, you're going to comment and start comparing athletes that have nothing to do with subject on table. CHAPIN vs PEBBLE HILLS Get out of here with that comparison this early on and open up your on topic QB vs QB. This topic is Chapin vs Pebble Hills. Get it right. Going to be a great game all around with Chapin coming for the W.

Stay tuned for live updates...

Pebble Hills scores on opening drive.

2 yard run

Pebble Hills 7
Chapin 0

8:30 1st qtr

Chapin turns the ball over on downs.

4:04 1st qtr

Pebble Hills punts to Chapin ball on 12.

3:40 1st qtr.

Chapin punts to Pebble Hills. Ball on 31.

2:23 1st qtr

Thanks for the updates! Sadly I can't be at the game tonight but I am still pulling for the Huskies!

End of the 1st qtr

PEBBLE HILLS 7
CHAPIN 0

Pebble Hills ball on the Chapin 28. 3rd and 2

21 yard field goal attempt is good.

PEBBLE HILLS 10
CHAPIN 0

10:39 2nd qtr

Chapin punts to Pebble Hills.

Punt returned to the 24.

9:02 2nd qtr

Chapin intercepts the ball at the 35

Ball on the Pebble Hills 15

8:08 2nd qtr

Touchdown Chapin.

15 yard pass

PEBBLE HILLS 10
CHAPIN 7

7:21 2nd qtr

Timeout Pebble Hills

Pebble Hills ball on their 24
3rd and 2

5:02 2nd qtr.

Pebble Hills punts to Chapin

Chapin ball at their 20

4:11 2nd qtr

Pebble Hills intercepts Chapin 50 yard pass in the end zone

Flags everywhere.

Skirmish in the endzone.

Refs huddle.

Unsportsmanlike conduct on Pebble Hills

Chapin Ball

Pass interference is the call and personal fouls on Both schools.

Ball on 22

Chapin ball 1:33 2nd qtr

1st and 10

Chapin fumbles the ball at the 25 returned 75 yards by Pebble Hills

Touchdown #44 on fumble recovery.

PEBBLE HILLS 17
CHAPIN 7

:38 2nd qtr

#13 Pebble Hills intercepts Chapin 45 yard pass

Ball on 17

:13 2nd qtr

Pebble Hills takes a knee.

Halftime

PEBBLE HILLS 17
CHAPIN 7

Chapin ball at start of the half.

Chapin couldn't move the ball. Punting from the endzone.

Pebble Hills balls in Chapin 38

10:50 3rd qtr

9 yard touchdown pass Pebble Hills

PEBBLE HILLS 24
Chapin 7

8:20 3rd qtr

25 yard touchdown pass Chapin

PEBBLE HILLS 24
CHAPIN 14

5:07 3rd qtr

Timeout Pebble Hills

1:27 3rd qtr

2nd and 2 ball on Pebble Hills 47

Looks like Pebble Hills would rather put the clock down than put Chapin down before this timeout.

End of the 3rd qtr

PEBBLE HILLS 24
CHAPIN 14

1st and 10

Pebble Hills on the Chapin 33

Pebble Hills turnover on downs.

Chapin ball on their 38

9:39 4th qtr

Chapin turnover on downs

Pebble Hills on the Chapin 44

8:24 4th qtr

Two yard rushing touchdown Pebble Hills

PEBBLE HILLS 31
CHAPIN 14

5:59 4th qtr

...that might be all she wrote. Chapin just doesn't have the defensive answers today.

ONSIDE KICK

PEBBLE HILLS RECOVERS.

Ball on the Chapin 45

5:52 4th qtr

Pebble Hills punts to Chapin

Ball on 26

2:27 4th qtr

Just a minute left and some closing thoughts.

Chapin had no heart today and I'm a Chapin fan. They just didn't come ready to play and made too many mistakes. Defensively they struggled and offensively it seemed as if they were too hesitant to throw the ball.

Pebble Hills. I didn't want to believe the hype. I'm not sure I do yet. I think they benefited from Chapin simply not showing up. They looked fast on defense and their linebackers pack a punch with every hit. Their running game looks amazing and as I watch Chapin take a knee for the last time I sit and wonder what the Hell went wrong for the Huskies.

Every season they typically lose an out of division game I'm just surprised it was to this team.

Good job Pebble Hills.

FINAL SCORE

PEBBLE HILLS 31
CHAPIN 14

same ol Chapin !!
OVERRATED
SPARTANS PUT AWAY THAT 5A SHIAT TALK TO REST!

careful. you reaching too much. pebble hills will have their time like everyone else.may be sooner than most of us thought. nobody cares what happened 10-15 yrs ago. it's about the now. be happy you're doing good at the moment because district starts soon. there will be no mercy.

I ROOT FOR FRANKLIN...HENCE THE NAME PURPLE WAVE
BELIEVE ME
WE MAY LOOSE TO THEM, BUT WE KNOW THAT
AND WILL NOT TAKE THEM LIGHTLY
BTW...HOW IS LIFE FOR BARFIELD WITHOUT ANY WEAPONS?
WORRY ABOUT YOUR DEFENSE
THEY ARE GONNA GIVE UP THE MOST POINTS THIS YEAR!
NOW. BACK TO THE CHAPIN-PH POST

Really? Franklin? out of all schools to run their mouth. what happened to your defense? exactly. shut up.

Hopefully you all feel dumb doubting Pebble hills, but thanks for the motivation

Not doubting just waiting for them to play the tough ones like the rest of the teams are playing coach. The purple wave idiot talked about Barfield without his weapons. simple answer. they're all on PH right coach. YW on the motivation coach.

Quote: Spartandad

Just like everyone else in the district, they follow the 2 year schedule. The 5A teams that were chosen last year in the non-district matchups were chosen with that in mind. People have pointed this out basically criticizing us, but think about who those 5A teams are. We scrimmage Eastlake, and play Irvin, Andress and Chapin...hardly cupcake teams. Remember we played these teams when we had no seniors on our team last year. I remember thinking last year when the schedule came out that coach did not go easy on us at all! If anything it's the opposite. Atleast we didn't go pull an El Dorado and schedule Gadsden, Marfa, Tornillo & St. Teresa and other ridiculous cupcake teams like they did their first year.[/quo

Note: You cant use SPARTA unless you beat up a Legit 6A Team.
You guys are still Fruity Pebbles until then.

Kind of interesting your hating on us so much cuz we love the NE! Thanks to you guys we are 3-0. Thank you North East. I'm going to ask Coach to schedule all you guys again next year!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m