EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Week 4: (0-3) Socorro Bulldogs Vs. (3-0) Montwood Rams (District Game)

The winless Socorro Bulldogs return to the SAC to take on the #1 ranked team in the city, the undefeated Montwood Rams in a thurday night game. Moreover, many people thought that tonight's game against Burges would an easy game for the Rams. Well they couldn't have been more wrong. Burges came to win and it showed on the field. So I take my hat off to Burges for playing a helluva game tonight. But it's time to move on to Socorro.

Re: Week 4: (0-3) Socorro Bulldogs Vs. (3-0) Montwood Rams (District Game)

Socorro always plays Montwood tuff as nails and I don't expect this year to be any different. Many knew Burgess was gonna be tuff just like last year too. Good job Rams on the victory and let's focus on the Bulldogs this Thursday. Go Rams

Blowout without a doubt

Cats32
Socorro always plays Montwood tuff as nails and I don't expect this year to be any different. Many knew Burgess was gonna be tuff just like last year too. Good job Rams on the victory and let's focus on the Bulldogs this Thursday. Go Rams

Socorro had a stronger team last year. Don't see them winning any games in 6A, maybe not even close to competing. Good luck to them, may they get ****** off and prove me wrong.

The upcoming bye week may work in Socorro's favor against Montwood.

Boaz let's be honest, you just want Montwood to lose. It's okay man you can admit it.

The Rams should win this game easily but I said the same thing against Burges and they almost won. So anything is possible.

Curious
Boaz let's be honest, you just want Montwood to lose. It's okay man you can admit it.
You can tell that Boaz is a Eastllake parent, and has close ties with some Montwood players and parents. ..

I personally think Burges didn't almost win 26-48 is not almost.

Last year Socorro almost took it but were one point short this year Socorro may have the upper hand in this one

Your a funny guy won't even be close.

As I'm reading these comments I'm remembering 2 years ago when the freshman team shocked the world and beat Montwood. I think it was the only win by the Socorro team that year and Montwood was strong. Just something about this matchup apparently...

Spartandad
As I'm reading these comments I'm remembering 2 years ago when the freshman team shocked the world and beat Montwood. I think it was the only win by the Socorro team that year and Montwood was strong. Just something about this matchup apparently...

Wow Freshman, you sure do know a lot about Montwoods history.
You should have enrolled your son in Montwood since you Love us so much.

Rams going to domineat!!!

Firehouse
Rams going to domineat!!!

Don't get overconfident.

Goliaths highly favored teams have been known to fall from time to time.

Spartandad

That loss was because our freshman coach went in with the attitude that it was an easy win. He passed the attitude down to the kids. My kid came home and told us coach said he will only play a couple of downs and then the other kids can play because it will be an easy win. That is exactly how Montwood lost that game. Overconfidence and underestimating your opponent. But trust me, the coaches we have now will not make the same mistake. Montwood will be ALL GAS AND NO BRAKES.

East
Spartandad

Still sore over that loss I see.

I'm worried Coaches may try to save their top players against Socorro for the upcoming ELD game on Oct 6. If so, my advice to the Coach is to play to win regardless of your opponent. And never underestimate teams.

You keep bringing up past losses for Montwood. So Montwood should beat Pebble Hills this year like all game past years. Team change every year kids come and go coaches change, offense change. Good luck in district.

Spartandad
East
Spartandad

Still sore over that loss I see.

We know where your heart is, Montwood !

MW 7
Socorro 0

1 2 3
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m