EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Just a suggestion...

ProudDad
EHSFalcons
EPGridiron can easily change the content of their main page as they already have a website and have content like videos and pictures and they have done it every season before this season.

EPGridiron can easily do a live show as they already have a youtube account and you can stream live on youtube.

EPGridiron can easily do a magazine as they must know a lot of photographers by looking at all the photos they upload on their social media pages.

EPGridiron can easily write articles on teams, players, and games as that is easy to do.

EPGridiron can easily sell EPGridiron gear as EPGridiron is well known.

EPGridiron can easily have a EPGridiron Bowl Game as they are popular and EP Gridiron is well known.

There must be a reason why EPGridiron is not doing all of that and a whole lot more and the reason of not doing a lot more can't only be about the money thing. Something else must be the reason.

a EP GRIDIRON BOWL game would be perfect!!!

The best El Paso junior and senior players playing the best Las Cruces junior and senior players. Yeah I know most high school coaches won't approve of the juniors playing in this Bowl game as they don't want them to get injured for the following season but yeah anyways it would still be successful with only seniors. I said juniors because there are a lot of juniors that are more talented than seniors and juniors would have the opportunity to get noticed by college scouts. Anyways yeah a EP GRIDIRON BOWL game would kickass!!!

Makes no sense they already have the GEPFS at the end of the season.

EP to Brownsville
ProudDad
EHSFalcons
EPGridiron can easily change the content of their main page as they already have a website and have content like videos and pictures and they have done it every season before this season.

EPGridiron can easily do a live show as they already have a youtube account and you can stream live on youtube.

EPGridiron can easily do a magazine as they must know a lot of photographers by looking at all the photos they upload on their social media pages.

EPGridiron can easily write articles on teams, players, and games as that is easy to do.

EPGridiron can easily sell EPGridiron gear as EPGridiron is well known.

EPGridiron can easily have a EPGridiron Bowl Game as they are popular and EP Gridiron is well known.

There must be a reason why EPGridiron is not doing all of that and a whole lot more and the reason of not doing a lot more can't only be about the money thing. Something else must be the reason.

a EP GRIDIRON BOWL game would be perfect!!!

The best El Paso junior and senior players playing the best Las Cruces junior and senior players. Yeah I know most high school coaches won't approve of the juniors playing in this Bowl game as they don't want them to get injured for the following season but yeah anyways it would still be successful with only seniors. I said juniors because there are a lot of juniors that are more talented than seniors and juniors would have the opportunity to get noticed by college scouts. Anyways yeah a EP GRIDIRON BOWL game would kickass!!!

Makes no sense they already have the GEPFS at the end of the season.

You must have not read my entire post. The Gepfs is great for the kids but there can be another game. A different game much bigger and more enticing for college scouts.

EP GRIDIRON BOWL
EL PASO'S best versus LAS CRUCES best

The EP GRIDIRON BOWL Game can rotate annually from Sun Bowl Stadium and Aggie Memorial Stadium.

The Real Battle of I-10

It would be a grand success!!! As some have said and it's true EP GRIDIRON is popular and very well known.

This is a no brainer. This should be done!!!

A EPG Bowl Game pinning EPTX vs LCNM is a fantastic idea. Take my money. I'm there

YES!!!

EP GRIDIRON BOWL

915 vs 575

DO IT EP GRIDIRON!!!

Spartandad
If I could just make a suggestion to Epgridiron. There are so many gridiron studs in this great football city. Maybe you could rotate feature photos on the cover page a little more frequently. We have been seeing Barfield (very deserving player) on the cover for about 4 months. I would rotate that photo at least weekly during the season.

I agree there are so many studs out there and it would be great to see them on EP Gridiron's main page. I'm sure EP Gridiron has a bunch load of photos and videos on players. They should put photos and videos to feature players that are doing well right now on their main page. I don't know why they don't do it. My guess would be that they don't want to fuss with changing their main page and twitter and facebook pages. They might see that as double and triple work for them and pointless who knows. As it is I notice that what they put on twitter they also put on facebook. That's double work for them and for them to change their main page also would be more work for them and if they are not receiving financial support or being sponsored or whatever I can see why they don't do more and if this is the reason I can understand why they don't do a lot more.

Enough already! Get Division 1 offers and you will most likely be featured on the front page.

Eastsider
Spartandad
If I could just make a suggestion to Epgridiron. There are so many gridiron studs in this great football city. Maybe you could rotate feature photos on the cover page a little more frequently. We have been seeing Barfield (very deserving player) on the cover for about 4 months. I would rotate that photo at least weekly during the season.

I agree there are so many studs out there and it would be great to see them on EP Gridiron's main page. I'm sure EP Gridiron has a bunch load of photos and videos on players. They should put photos and videos to feature players that are doing well right now on their main page. I don't know why they don't do it. My guess would be that they don't want to fuss with changing their main page and twitter and facebook pages. They might see that as double and triple work for them and pointless who knows. As it is I notice that what they put on twitter they also put on facebook. That's double work for them and for them to change their main page also would be more work for them and if they are not receiving financial support or being sponsored or whatever I can see why they don't do more and if this is the reason I can understand why they don't do a lot more.

YYeah, and the studs are at FruityVille Pebble.

Keep asking EP Gridiron for stuff looks like they are listening to you you spoiled brats. lol

Their front page has been changed.

It's reasonable to rotate headliners..... Why not?

Wait is this a childrens forum??? Lol why so much complaining?

PopsFC5
It's reasonable to rotate headliners..... Why not?

That's what I say. EPG has rotated their main page every year since I started coming here in 2006. It's great for the athletes to be on EPG's main page. Thanks EPG

I'm new to the grid but do appreciate everything they do, I usually keep up via Facebook, but I've been missing out om some decent discussions.

PopsFC5
I'm new to the grid but do appreciate everything they do, I usually keep up via Facebook, but I've been missing out om some decent discussions.

Yes there are great discussions that take place in here and sadly a couple not so great discussions that go on. You just have to sort through them and find what interest you and ignore others that's what I do. I've been enjoying this message board for years. There have been great discussions. Sometimes the discussions are slow and you will hear crickets and then boom all of a sudden everyone is posting comments and replying. Happens like a rush at a restaurant no joke.

I can't believe EP Gridiron gave in to your demands you freeloaders.

Aztecs
I can't believe EP Gridiron gave in to your demands you freeloaders.

Chill out Aztec. Read the subject title of this thread.

JUST A SUGGESTION

EP Gridiron should feature a couple more players on their home page. Bowie is doing good and so is Austin.

They could have atleast put the Spartan's Dad Son#9 Caleb Gerber on the cover since he started the suggestions.

Supers
They could have atleast put the Spartan's Dad Son#9 Caleb Gerber on the cover since he started the suggestions.
maybe if he tossed some money their way he'd be on the cover.

Supers

That kid already has been plastered enough all over El Paso times and the media in town.

Bet anyone $100 they leave Ezekiel Jones on their front page for 2 to 3 weeks. They probably getting him additional exposure for recruits. Hearing that EPG already sent footage on Jones and other playas to recruits all over the country.

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m