1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Just a suggestion...

BeastofNE
Larry
Kitty
BeastofNE
I absolutely agree that players should not depend on their high school coaches to help them with the recruiting process. It is not the coaches responsibility whatsoever.

Players should cut their own out of the film that their coaches have someone shoot at all games.

Players should make sure their film looks appealing on hudl and not all crappy.

Players should attend camps but make sure they are not scam camps and ripoffs because there are a lot of camps that promise things like that division 1 recruiters will be present or whatever when in fact they will not be. Be careful with SCAMPS as I like to call them.

Players should stay on top of their academics with a good GPA and take that ACT or SAT and all that important stuff.

Players should register and be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center

Players should open accounts on all recruiting websites all over the internet as possible not just one and don't only depend on hudl

Players should do well at games then pray and hope EP Gridiron, El Paso Times, and all the media post something about you because anything and everything helps because the honest truth is that there are millions upon millions of high school football players throughout the United States attempting to get the attention of recruiters. Getting a division 1 scholarship is like hitting the millions dollar lottery.

When you see EPG at games it's because parents hire them to go and make highlight tapes of their sons. While they're there they take video and post 30 seconds of highlights from a 3 hour game. Everything they do cost money and time and they don't do it for free, would you? We didn't want to support them last year but now you want to complain? You had your chance and unless you want to do their job then I suggest you relally appreciate what we have and enjoy.

True EP Gridiron only uploads short videos. EP Gridiron has a handful of videographers at different games every week but they only upload a small percentage sometimes only 1 game of a specific week. For example look at their recent video of Montwood against El Dorado. Their video is only dedicated on Montwood. We all know El Dorado scored a lot also and had great plays on offense against Montwood so why doesn't EP Gridiron upload footage of El Dorado? Same thing with other games that have already occurred. It's obvious EP Gridiron doesn't upload all their stuff and like you said it's all about the Benjamin$.

Maybe EPG also doesn't upload most of their video footage that they catch because people probably download EPG's videos and use it by making something out of it and calling it their own and maybe also selling it without EPG's permission.

BeastofNE that just may be the reason as to why EP Gridiron does not upload a lot more of their footage from games people are possibly downloading EP Gridiron's videos and using it and trying to spruce up their website or their social media and to hype up their team. But as someone said EP Gridiron most likely does not upload all their footage from a lot of games because they have contracts and give DVDs at the end of the season to parents and also to booster clubs for them to sell and raise funds. I for one wish we could see a lot more EP Gridiron footage as their content is great but I can see why they don't do it.

Williams
BeastofNE
Larry
Kitty
BeastofNE
I absolutely agree that players should not depend on their high school coaches to help them with the recruiting process. It is not the coaches responsibility whatsoever.

Players should cut their own out of the film that their coaches have someone shoot at all games.

Players should attend camps but make sure they are not scam camps and ripoffs because there are a lot of camps that promise things like that division 1 recruiters will be present or whatever when in fact they will not be. Be careful with SCAMPS as I like to call them.

Players should stay on top of their academics with a good GPA and take that ACT or SAT and all that important stuff.

Players should open accounts on all recruiting websites all over the internet as possible not just one and don't only depend on hudl

Players should do well at games then pray and hope EP Gridiron, El Paso Times, and all the media post something about you because anything and everything helps because the honest truth is that there are millions upon millions of high school football players throughout the United States attempting to get the attention of recruiters. Getting a division 1 scholarship is like hitting the millions dollar lottery.

When you see EPG at games it's because parents hire them to go and make highlight tapes of their sons. While they're there they take video and post 30 seconds of highlights from a 3 hour game. Everything they do cost money and time and they don't do it for free, would you? We didn't want to support them last year but now you want to complain? You had your chance and unless you want to do their job then I suggest you relally appreciate what we have and enjoy.

True EP Gridiron only uploads short videos. EP Gridiron has a handful of videographers at different games every week but they only upload a small percentage sometimes only 1 game of a specific week. For example look at their recent video of Montwood against El Dorado. Their video is only dedicated on Montwood. We all know El Dorado scored a lot also and had great plays on offense against Montwood so why doesn't EP Gridiron upload footage of El Dorado? Same thing with other games that have already occurred. It's obvious EP Gridiron doesn't upload all their stuff and like you said it's all about the Benjamin$.

Maybe EPG also doesn't upload most of their video footage that they catch because people probably download EPG's videos and use it by making something out of it and calling it their own and maybe also selling it without EPG's permission.

BeastofNE that just may be the reason as to why EP Gridiron does not upload a lot more of their footage from games people are possibly downloading EP Gridiron's videos and using it and trying to spruce up their website or their social media and to hype up their team. But as someone said EP Gridiron most likely does not upload all their footage from a lot of games because they have contracts and give DVDs at the end of the season to parents and also to booster clubs for them to sell and raise funds. I for one wish we could see a lot more EP Gridiron footage as their content is great but I can see why they don't do it.

If EP Gridiron does not upload all the games they record every week then what is the point of them having a website or any social sites and what's the point of them doing what they do? They should give as much coverage with highlights to as many teams as they can it is only right that they do so this.

Brian
Williams
BeastofNE
Larry
Kitty
BeastofNE

If EP Gridiron does not upload all the games they record every week then what is the point of them having a website or any social sites and what's the point of them doing what they do? They should give as much coverage with highlights to as many teams as they can it is only right that they do so this.

It's EP Gridiron's website they do whatever they wish just as you have body you can dress however you wish. I don't like some things EP Gridiron does, or El Paso Times does, or the local media but complaining about it is not going to make them change the way they do things or want to do things. I can't make the city of El Paso change its city name to Ella Paso they just won't do it. I can't make Disneyland come build a park in Ella Paso I mean El Paso. My point is EP Gridiron doesn't have to do anything for anyone but yeah it would be cool if they uploaded lots more stuff which we all know they have however again they don't have to if they don't want to.

EP Gridiron thanks for everything you do. Keep up the great work and I know you're doing it already but don't pay attention to the freeloaders.

Don't get me wrong EP Gridiron is awesome but they really should upload more video highlights on lots more teams. I'm no freeloader I'm only a fan of EP Gridiron who wants to see more from them and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Danny
Don't get me wrong EP Gridiron is awesome but they really should upload more video highlights on lots more teams. I'm no freeloader I'm only a fan of EP Gridiron who wants to see more from them and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Why don't you go & buy some video equipment & do it yourself there Danny?

Spartandad
Danny

Why don't you go & buy some video equipment & do it yourself there Danny?

Spartandad is right on the money. Purchase a camcorder a tripod and record the games you want or the team your son plays for and then upload them to either youtube or facebook or both. If you don't want to do that then hire EP Gridiron or someone else who will record games for you but keep in mind that hiring means paying them with money.

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m