EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEL AIR HIGHLANDERS 2017-2018

Our boys have been working hard and it has been showing on the field. Now is time to show ELP and the rest of Texas what football is all about. Im most certain we will the only team form Elp to go deep in the playoffs. Keeping our players healthy is the secret to going deep. Coaches be wise and smart!

Re: BEL AIR HIGHLANDERS 2017-2018

If Bel Air would have beaten Chapin and Eastwood I would agree with your post.

I want some of whatever BIG RED PRIDE is smoking!!😂😂

BIG RED PRIDE
Our boys have been working hard and it has been showing on the field. Now is time to show ELP and the rest of Texas what football is all about. Im most certain we will the only team form Elp to go deep in the playoffs. Keeping our players healthy is the secret to going deep. Coaches be wise and smart!

Parkland boyz work hard as well. See you Friday.

BIG RED PRIDE
Good thing the play-offs are not a spelling or grammar contest!

Having just seen Bel Air, I can tell you that their offense can get going fast. However, their defense needs to step up. If Parkland can slow down their offense, they have a chance at outscoring them. Anyways, good luck to both teams!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m