EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"The Lower Valley Showdown"

No matter what their records are Ysleta vs Del Valle is always an all out war. With these 2 teams repping the 79907 they are constantly and will forever be slugging it out for the title "Pride of the Lower Valley". Who will come out on top? Will it be the "Alameda Assasins" the Ysleta Indians or the "Bordeaux Bad Boys" Del Valle Conquistadores?

Re: "The Lower Valley Showdown"

LVBorn&Raised
No matter what their records are Ysleta vs Del Valle is always an all out war. With these 2 teams repping the 79907 they are constantly and will forever be slugging it out for the title "Pride of the Lower Valley". Who will come out on top? Will it be the "Alameda Assasins" the Ysleta Indians or the "Bordeaux Bad Boys" Del Valle Conquistadores?

Sound like it will be a exciting game but I will be at the Game of the Week Parkland and Bel Air!!!

Mongo
LVBorn&Raised

Sound like it will be a exciting game but I will be at the Game of the Week Parkland and Bel Air!!!

Be seating on the YHS side, but DV has a good team and the Indians are still trying to put something together.

Forget Ysvelveeta, Bel hotAir, Parklalaland, Del Valole, Canutilol, Hankerchief, and Riverside better Riverhide. it's all about Eastlake.

SAC is the place to be for me.

Eastlake District Champs 2017

You guys are funny. Anyways I will be attending either the Parkland and Bel Air game or the Canutillo and Hanks game. I have a nephew who is on the Bel Air squad and a cousin who is on the Hanks squad. Thinking about splitting time on each half of both teams to see them both. Stadiums are in close proximity of each other.

Steve
You guys are funny. Anyways I will be attending either the Parkland and Bel Air game or the Canutillo and Hanks game. I have a nephew who is on the Bel Air squad and a cousin who is on the Hanks squad. Thinking about splitting time on each half of both teams to see them both. Stadiums are in close proximity of each other.

Great Choice !!!!! Both Games should be fun to watch !!!! There might be alot more fireworks In the Bel Air vs Parkland game though .... Thinking about showing up to that game myself !!! Good luck to your newphew and cousin !!!

You're right, I love when Del Valle visits the SAC. Especially last season when they left those Eastfake fans/players in tears...Ahhhh gotta love it! Plus your chili cheese nachos are bomb too!! I'll save you some tissue and nachos this season when you visit Conquest Stadium.

FalconsDC'17
Forget Ysvelveeta, Bel hotAir, Parklalaland, Del Valole, Canutilol, Hankerchief, and Riverside better Riverhide. it's all about Eastlake.

You're right, I love when Del Valle visits the SAC. Especially last season when they left those Eastfake fans/players in tears...Ahhhh gotta love it! Plus your chili cheese nachos are bomb too!! I'll save you some tissue and nachos this season when you visit Conquest Stadium.

DVPRIDE
FalconsDC'17

Next time try the Boosters Special Nachos, chili chesse, Jalapenos and diced hotdog.

YHS Alumni
DVPRIDE
FalconsDC'17

Next time try the Boosters Special Nachos, chili chesse, Jalapenos and diced hotdog.

You had me at diced hotdog!

Kingsrealm
Steve

Great Choice !!!!! Both Games should be fun to watch !!!! There might be alot more fireworks In the Bel Air vs Parkland game though .... Thinking about showing up to that game myself !!! Good luck to your newphew and cousin !!!

Thank you King I really do appreciate that. Hopefully both games are injury free.

Location of the Parkland Bel Air game?

PopsFC5
Location of the Parkland Bel Air game?

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m