EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Week 6: (4-0) Montwood Rams Vs. (2-2) El Dorado Aztecs (District Game)

Will we see a repeat of last season's game that the Rams won or will the Aztecs get their revenge?

Re: Week 6: (4-0) Montwood Rams Vs. (2-2) El Dorado Aztecs (District Game)

Rams
Will we see a repeat of last season's game that the Rams won or will the Aztecs get their revenge?

Rams will win 49-6!!!

Rams

Oh you mean last season when El Do ended up #1 with the DC tittle lol..according to eptimes and epgridiron.

~LARRY-BIRD~
Rams

Oh you mean last season when El Do ended up #1 with the DC tittle lol..according to eptimes and epgridiron.
You absolutely do not know what your talking about obviously!!!

Cats32
~LARRY-BIRD~
Rams

Lol someone's in denile river obviously

Cats32
~LARRY-BIRD~
Rams

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.elpasotimes.com/amp/93397232

That's the link just as a reminder

If I recall Montwood beat El Dorado in the closing seconds and they shared District title. And with all that talent El Dorado had they also lost in the first round of the playoffs. So mister Bird lets see next Friday who has the better team. I have Montwood with the win 50-28.

I predict this game will be a offensive shoot-out with both teams scoring at will. So don't expect to see much defense in this game. ELDs QB Cedarious Barfield will have a good day running around and through the Rams defense and will probably score 5 TDs but it still won't be enough to stop the Rams high powered offense and it's plethora of playmakers.

Boaz
I predict this game will be a offensive shoot-out with both teams scoring at will. So don't expect to see much defense in this game. ELDs QB Cedarious Barfield will have a good day running around and through the Rams defense and will probably score 5 TDs but it still won't be enough to stop the Rams high powered offense and it's plethora of playmakers.

Plethora?
I looked that word up to see how it's used in a sentence. Some of us do not have the intellect as you Boaz.

MHS_Rams
Boaz

Plethora?
I looked that word up to see how it's used in a sentence. Some of us do not have the intellect as you Boaz.

yea he's football intellectually challenged. Just sit and watch on Friday

Montwood 55-21

Keys to Victory:

Montwood:

1. Defense Defense Defense (Force ELD to punt)!!!
2. Ball Control (Keep ELDs offense off the field)
3. Limit turnovers
4. Establish the run early
5. Score on every possession
6. Put #4 on Elds best WRs or in the safety position on defense
8. #33 LB Everette Ruhl played an awesome game against Socorro last thursday night and earned the right to start at LB against ELD.
9. Spread the ball around to playmakers
10. The Troopers missed too many tackles on CB Fri night. Don't make the same mistake!

ELD:

1. Defense Defense Defense!!!
2. Ball Control (keep MWs offense off the field)
3. Limit turnovers
4. Establish the run early
5. Score on every possession
6. ELDs QB Cedarious Barfield must continue to do what he does best: taking what the defense gives him and making plays.
7. Double/Triple Team the Rams #4 WR Tyreese Andrus
8. Keep the pressure on MWs QB Andrew Fernandez
9. Take away the deep pass
10. Surprise MW with a trick play early in the game.

This should be the "Game of the Week"

Good luck to both teams!

Game of the Week!

I will be at this game forsure

ELDO wins 42-20 all they have to do is contain Tyreese Andrus. That is the Montwood rams.

Game of the Week

Cedarious Barfield vs Tyreese Andrus

The rest of the players can sit on the stands.

Had all the staters back this practice and our offense looked unstoppable. I believe Montwood Will put up big numbers in this game.

~LARRY-BIRD~
Rams

. It was a 3 way tie for the District Title. No out right Champion!

Boaz

. Your wrong Boaz,, Montwood Defense will contain the QB and RB to under 60 each.

Oscar
Game of the Week

Cedarious Barfield vs Tyreese Andrus

The rest of the players can sit on the stands.

Wouldn't be much fun watching 2 kids chase eachother around the field while the teams sit (in not on) the stands. Lol

You can't compare these two kids one is good and the other is great. ELDO BY 7

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m