EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Week 6: (4-0) Montwood Rams Vs. (2-2) El Dorado Aztecs (District Game)

What are people going to start using Aaron Jones road to the NFL as a defense in blog talk from here on out?

Understand this
Players like Aaron Jones are an exception to the rule. If you do not understand what that means dont bother replying to my post and just move along your merry way.

Truth
I know who Ty is and Andrew who is Tury??Mont has to be Turys Dad!Lol The truth is CB is better then anyone on Montwood. TY is good but again not CB.

lmao, this is funny, between Tury's dad and the little linebackers dad trying to insert them into the spotlight it just funny. The linebacker doesn't even start. He's probably the most talked about backup ever... Now who is this Tury?

Slider Dad
Truth
I know who Ty is and Andrew who is Tury??Mont has to be Turys Dad!Lol The truth is CB is better then anyone on Montwood. TY is good but again not CB.

lmao, this is funny, between Tury's dad and the little linebackers dad trying to insert them into the spotlight it just funny. The linebacker doesn't even start. He's probably the most talked about backup ever... Now who is this Tury?

Almost every dad wants his boy talked about on EPG and why not it's football season!!!

You guys are to funny just let the boy's play. Talk about stats not putting these kids down. Your the parent not the players.

Slider Dad
Truth

Why don’t you go to a game and pay attention for ounce, cause you obviously don’t know what your talking about. Your probably salty cause middle school football is over, relax your sons time to be ridiculed on this forum is coming! Game Day go and learn something. Go Rams

Back to Tenochtitlan you go Aztecs.

MW 42
ELD 22

Halftime

Final 61-42 Montwood wins it!

Slider dad just for your information Tury is #3. He had two TD catches and key catches for first down.

RAM56
Slider dad just for your information Tury is #3. He had two TD catches and key catches for first down.
Guy was a joke! Tury has been instrumental since last year.

Great game and great win Rams

Ajax
Slider Dad
Truth

Almost every dad wants his boy talked about on EPG and why not it's football season!!!

Slider Dad, you've got some issues, and should probably just sit back and live in your middle school football glory days, and leave high school analysis to those that know more! First, how 'bout you actually watch a game, like really pay attention. Maybe then, you might see that Montwood is stacked on offense, including Tury Cepeda, Neo Rodriguez, Edward Garibay, Alex Rodriguez, Andrew Revilla, AND Tyreese Andrus. Get a clue bro, really.
And if you really paid attention, this "little linebacker" you mention, isn't a linebacker at all. He's a safety, free and strong. And it's my understanding he didn't start this week, because of a missed practice. These coaches don't play - you don't practice, you don't start. Simple.
If you have a kid playing (or not playing seems more like it), just tell us his name, if you're feeling left out. Otherwise, stop targeting these kids indivually, and keep it about the game.

My question. Why doesn't MHS coaches give #23 more touches? He came in and rips off a 47yd TD. Then his next touch is for close to 20yds. He didn't see the ball between the TD and last rush. I left at the midpoint of the 4th so I do not know if he got any touches after that. If not in the backfield at least returning kicks. I believe him getting more PT would help balance their offense out more. NO he is not my son...lol. My son plays in college, just a slightly partial observation.

HOUNDS 93
My question. Why doesn't MHS coaches give #23 more touches? He came in and rips off a 47yd TD. Then his next touch is for close to 20yds. He didn't see the ball between the TD and last rush. I left at the midpoint of the 4th so I do not know if he got any touches after that. If not in the backfield at least returning kicks. I believe him getting more PT would help balance their offense out more. NO he is not my son...lol. My son plays in college, just a slightly partial observation.
Yes I agree he needs more touches definitely, but it’s my understanding he had issues with grades. Kid is just a sophomore and has a bright future with the program. All I see he needs to work on is his blocking and grades of course.

Look at the front page of sports section. That’s Tury. He also scored the winning TD last year. Great team effort RAMS!! Keep it going.

I didn't see much defense last night but MWs offense prevailed once again. But can somebody tell me why QB Andrew Fernandez hasn't been offered a scholarship by UTEP? If he keeps playing like last night, scouts will start to take notice. It's just a matter of time!

Boaz
I didn't see much defense last night but MWs offense prevailed once again. But can somebody tell me why QB Andrew Fernandez hasn't been offered a scholarship by UTEP? If he keeps playing like last night, scouts will start to take notice. It's just a matter of time!

He is to good for JUTEP.

Oscar
Boaz

He is to good for JUTEP.
Montwood Defense did very well. Had several key STOPS.

Boaz
. Don’t know you trying to say about the Defense. Montwood Defense did an outstanding job. Had several key stops.. Are you expecting shut outs?

I am a big ram supporter . However I totally agree that defense is the weak link the defense front is poorly coached and couldn’t stop a Nose bleed , Lb miss a lot of tackles and are slow to cover wrs and secondary will get pick apart even more versus a better passing team like the ones coming up. A strong defense will slow but not stop the ram offense “they are pretty good but in an offensive show down with better opponents they will lose due to their defense. I hope the rams win out but it’s gonna be hard because opponents have been able to hold on to the football and that keeps that offense off the field and cold. Some of the examples of that have been Socorro , Burges and el dorado . Even though Socorro was fumble happy they still keep the ball away and beat up that ram defense .
Good luck Rams

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m