EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Re: Week 6: (4-0) Montwood Rams Vs. (2-2) El Dorado Aztecs (District Game)

Don't face another quarterback like D.B the rest of the year. Montwood had a lot of kids out last two game before El Dorado. Offense is unstoppable and defense keeps improving. Coaches will adjust and Montwood will be fine.

It was like I said...CB would have had to score 7-8 TDs by himself to beat MW!

Ram fan
I am a big ram supporter . However I totally agree that defense is the weak link the defense front is poorly coached and couldn’t stop a Nose bleed , Lb miss a lot of tackles and are slow to cover wrs and secondary will get pick apart even more versus a better passing team like the ones coming up. A strong defense will slow but not stop the ram offense “they are pretty good but in an offensive show down with better opponents they will lose due to their defense. I hope the rams win out but it’s gonna be hard because opponents have been able to hold on to the football and that keeps that offense off the field and cold. Some of the examples of that have been Socorro , Burges and el dorado . Even though Socorro was fumble happy they still keep the ball away and beat up that ram defense .
Good luck Rams

Com-on now Ram supporter, yes I agree with you on the Coaches defense formation at times. If you noticed, when you only have a nose tackle and 2 D-ends, of course its going to look like they are going thru, the formation makes the D look to open and weak. According to MaxPrep stats the 2 Linebackers are in the City top 5 in 1-6A with Tackles, so don't what your saying in missed tackles.
You guys cant compare the offense with the defense. You cant expect a shut down defense in todays spread offense. The defense has made some key stops and the offense prevails. Seems like you guys want to see a score of 80 to 0.

EastRam
Ram fan
I am a big ram supporter . However I totally agree that defense is the weak link the defense front is poorly coached and couldn’t stop a Nose bleed , Lb miss a lot of tackles and are slow to cover wrs and secondary will get pick apart even more versus a better passing team like the ones coming up. A strong defense will slow but not stop the ram offense “they are pretty good but in an offensive show down with better opponents they will lose due to their defense. I hope the rams win out but it’s gonna be hard because opponents have been able to hold on to the football and that keeps that offense off the field and cold. Some of the examples of that have been Socorro , Burges and el dorado . Even though Socorro was fumble happy they still keep the ball away and beat up that ram defense .
Good luck Rams

Com-on now Ram supporter, yes I agree with you on the Coaches defense formation at times. If you noticed, when you only have a nose tackle and 2 D-ends, of course its going to look like they are going thru, the formation makes the D look to open and weak. According to MaxPrep stats the 2 Linebackers are in the City top 5 in 1-6A with Tackles, so don't what your saying in missed tackles.
You guys cant compare the offense with the defense. You cant expect a shut down defense in todays spread offense. The defense has made some key stops and the offense prevails. Seems like you guys want to see a score of 80 to 0.

Ram fan, the Rams defense does good and will continue to do good.

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m