Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
What happens to Eastwood in the 2nd half of every game.

It seems as though Eastwood is ahead or tied going into halftime every game but then come out and lose the 2nd half. Any thoughts

Re: What happens to Eastwood in the 2nd half of every game.

That's a great question. Happens a lot to our Troopers in the 2nd half. Who knows

It's simple it means adjustments aren't being made at the half coaches simple stick with what was working in the first half only to realize it won't work anymore because the other team made adjustments.

Exactly. That's my point, I'm not sure what they do at halftime but adjustments aren't one of them. They lose not because of efforts but because the coaching staff does not do their job. Also ran 3 plays in the 2nd half. Run middle, an sweep to the outside, and basic pass. We still couldn't get that.

Exactly. That's my point, I'm not sure what they do at halftime but adjustments aren't one of them. They lose not because of efforts but because the coaching staff does not do their job. Eldo ran 3 plays in the 2nd half. Run middle, qb sweep to the outside, and basic pass. We still couldn't get that.

Halftime is really when the coaches ought to be coaches. Practice and all the philosophy mumbo jumbo is good and all but live games, under pressure, when it counts, at halftime is when coaches are suppose to really coach.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m