EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Coronado vs Pebble Hills Week 6

Very interesting matchup in 1-6A. Who gets the win?

Re: Coronado vs Pebble Hills Week 6

Coronado 28
Fruity Pebbles 14

Coronado way to physical. Fruity Pebbles will see what a real 6a team plays like.

I see Pebble hills wining this one. PH to much offense and Coronado lack of offense. 34-14 PH

Pebble Hills 42 Coronado 10. I don't see Pebble Hills losing to anyone except Montwood.

It will be a big test for both teams.Coronado starting Rb back Madrid is a game changer.they have a common opponent in Andress .Coronado d shut them down but couldn't score.Ph scored more but didn't play good D .This will be a close game I say 35-34 tbirds

Coronado high school still has a football program

Truth
It will be a big test for both teams.Coronado starting Rb back Madrid is a game changer.they have a common opponent in Andress .Coronado d shut them down but couldn't score.Ph scored more but didn't play good D .This will be a close game I say 35-34 tbirds

Andress scored 13 points Vs Pebble Hills while Pebble Hills D scored a TD Vs Andress.Sounds like pretty good defense to me.

Same here..only team I see PHS losing against is Montwood!

Curious
Pebble Hills 42 Coronado 10. I don't see Pebble Hills losing to anyone except Montwood.

Pebble Hills is going to beat Montwood

Chunky
Coronado 28
Fruity Pebbles 14

Coronado way to physical. Fruity Pebbles will see what a real 6a team plays like.

Funny to hear "chunky" saying fruity pebbles, that's probably what you're eating behind your phone screen

Truth

Pebble hills didn't play good D?? What are you smoking?

i got Fruity Pebbles, they're senior stacked. Coronados good, but not that good and they will definitely be a contender for that 4th seat.
42-21 Pebble Hills

Coronado only td came on Andress because for a fumbled punt which they recovered inside andress 5 yard line. PHHS will win this game easily.

You couldn't score on Andreas what makes you think you'll score on PH.

Hulk 2017
Curious

Pebble Hills is going to beat Montwood

I don't know Hulk. I am not a Montwood fan, but I wonder if we have really seen their whole arsenal. I know the Midland final score was close, but I could have sworn it was a blowout in the third quarter (wasn't there so please don't hold me to it). I don't want to get into it too much right now because it is a ways away with a lot of football yet to be played, but I don't see either team losing to anyone until they play each other.

Pebble Hills should win this one. Coronado is not good

PHs will get their first loss against the T-Birds in a close game.

Football Enthusiast
PHs will get their first loss against the T-Birds in a close game.

CHs T-Birds will get their third loss against the Spartans in a blowout.

Does Coronado still only have one set of bleachers or do they have both sides with bleachers now?

We will stop the outside rushing game. They don't run through the line because of very small players.We will beat Pebble Hills 28-14.

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m