Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Parkland @Del Valle

Big game in district 2-5A. Get your popcorn ready it's gonna be lights out!! I'm predicting DV by 7...

Re: Parkland @Del Valle

DV goes down to Parkland by 21.

Quote: TXHSFB
Big game in district 2-5A. Get your popcorn ready it's gonna be lights out!! I'm predicting DV by 7...

DV by 14

This week we find out which team is catfishing it in 2-5A, someone is getting exposed. We know both offenses can score. It’s going to come down to which defense wants it more. Hankins is a stud but it’s going to take more than one guy to beat Del Valle at home. Parkland will score, just not enough to keep up with Montez and the greatest show on turf. Del Valle 35 Parkland 7

This game will set us up for the biggest showdown in the Eastside/Lower Valley for 5A. If DV wins and by how much will they matchup against Eastlake? If Parkland wins does that mean that Eastlake will be able to beat DV? Who has more weapons between Eastlake and DV? Will the game be decided like their 2013 game by a field goal? Fear the Falcons!

Quote: CoachK
This week we find out which team is catfishing it in 2-5A, someone is getting exposed. We know both offenses can score. It’s going to come down to which defense wants it more. Hankins is a stud but it’s going to take more than one guy to beat Del Valle at home. Parkland will score, just not enough to keep up with Montez and the greatest show on turf. Del Valle 35 Parkland 7

Del Valle will lose to Parkland the way they lost to Americas.

Quote: MirrorMan
Quote: CoachK

Del Valle will lose to Parkland the way they lost to Americas.[/quote

Parkland will lose to Del Valle the way they lost to Eastlake. Offensive mistakes.

Parkland's offense is fast and they can score. Montez and his DV offense just cant seem to be stopped. But DV seems to have the better defense. I take DV 35-21 over Parkland. This game will decide for sure who sits where when it comes to playoffs.

I already saw this game play out last night within my crystal ball. Parkland won by 2 touchdowns. Sorry to be a spoiler.

Great matchup, I'm taking DV BY 5

Quote: Wizard
I already saw this game play out last night within my crystal ball. Parkland won by 2 touchdowns. Sorry to be a spoiler.

After this week, it's time to retire the wand.

Quote: Green Giant

After this week, it's time to retire the wand.

I thought it was retired after last year...

I remember the Wizard from last year on this board. He wasn't all that bad on his picks. He at times went perfect. Give the Wiz some respect. Who knows maybe it's a new wand.

Del Valle having Parkland for dinner

Eat boys!!!

If Parkland WINS great or If Parkland loses Deion still got his yards and will still have D1 offers and will still get more D1 offers. So no matter what happens in this game Parkland WINS in my mind. All about the HYPE!!!

Quote: Reppat
If Parkland WINS great or If Parkland loses Deion still got his yards and will still have D1 offers and will still get more D1 offers. So no matter what happens in this game Parkland WINS in my mind. All about the HYPE!!!

Nothing great about your so called "HYPE" when your team intentionally runs up the score on lesser teams ...... Just to produce great status !!!! and create this HYPE you talk about.... Hope you get a taste of your own medicine tonight !!!!!

stats

Quote: Kingsrealm

Nothing great about your so called "HYPE" when your team intentionally runs up the score on lesser teams ...... Just to produce great status !!!! and create this HYPE you talk about.... Hope you get a taste of your own medicine tonight !!!!!

Just living the HYPE just living the HYPE.

Ohh and congratulations on beating us a while back. Good job.

Just asking does anyone on the Eastlake team have any official D1 offers? Just asking.

Just asking does anyone on the Eastlake team have any D1 offers? Just asking.

haahaah probably not but they still managed to beat you !!!!!! How is that for a D1 offer ? Just saying !!!!

haahaah probably not but they still managed to beat you !!!!!! How is that for a D1 offer ? Just saying !!!!

Exactly and congratulations again on that win and sorry that no Eastlake player has any D1 offers. Hopefully some Eastlake players will get some D1 offers since Eastlake is so great of a team. This way they will play on Saturdays like Deion will be.

Just living the HYPE just living the HYPE!!!

Win or Lose HYPE is what it's all about.

Go Mats!!!

Exactly and congratulations again on that win and sorry that no Eastlake player has any D1 offers. Hopefully some Eastlake Falcons will get some D1 offers since they are so great of a team. This way they will be able to play on Saturdays like Deion will be.

Bro you act like your the only team in El Paso that produces D1 talent !!!! but hey maybe you should go see Utep play tomorrow !!!! and see chris Barnwell play if you want to see a falcon play football on saturdays !!!!! I actually saw him play last week !!! And sorry your team is all about the hype and not about !!! wins and loses !!!

I'm pretty sure Deion isn't the type of player that would gladly take a win over him individually getting yards. And on the comment about running up the score, Matadors took out their starters when the game is already won. Not their fault if the second and third string continues to score.

#Go Matadors

I'm pretty sure Deion is the type of player that would gladly take a win over him individually getting yards. And on the comment about running up the score, Matadors took out their starters when the game is already won. Not their fault if the second and third string continues to score.

#Go Matadors

*Meant isn't the type of player

Exactly and congratulations again on that win and sorry that no Eastlake player has any D1 offers. Hopefully some Eastlake Falcons will get some D1 offers since they are so great of a team. This way they will be able to play on Saturdays like Deion will be.

Bro you act like your the only team in El Paso that produces D1 talent !!!! but hey maybe you should go see Utep play tomorrow !!!! and see chris Barnwell play if you want to see a falcon play football on saturdays !!!!! I actually saw him play last week !!! And sorry your team is all about the hype and not about !!! wins and loses !!!

UTEP is D1 Hmmm who knew. You learn something everyday.

Quote: BoneCollector601
I'm pretty sure Deion isn't the type of player that would gladly take a win over him individually getting yards. And on the comment about running up the score, Matadors took out their starters when the game is already won. Not their fault if the second and third string continues to score.

#Go Matadors

Deion is Deion and he has his own thoughts just as you and everyone else have their own thoughts and just as I have my own thoughts and my thoughts are JUST LIVING THE HYPE JUST LIVING THE HYPE.

UTEP

You did mention D1 and Saturdays right ? And bro don't get it twisted !!! any player that gets to play on saturdays... whether it's D1,D2,D3 JC or whatever the case maybe is fortunate !!!! it doesn't make a player any lesser of an athlete !!! And as for Deon more power to him I know he does the same great things in the class Room that he does on the field !!! And is a very down to earth young man !!!! maybe you should learn something from him !!!!!!

Humble pie yummy. Parkland better athletes but not better coaches. Parkland outcoached plain and simple.

Lol crickets

Hahaha!!!! Not sure what happened to all that HYPE you matadors speak of!! How do like them apples! 50-24

This just set up the matchup of the season with Del Valle and Eastlake this game will sell out for sure we'll see who has the powerful offense then only one game where each team was held to under 20 points.

Del Valle looked great last night. I've watched Parkland this year, and Eastlake is going to have their hands full with Del Valle. Parkland will bounce back, they have a good team. Just to let everyone know, the coach this year usually pulls Deion out when Parkland has a big lead. It should be an interesting last few games. Father vs. Son this week when Parkland plays Horizon, and the Del Valle Eastlake game should be great. Del Valle looks too good this year for Eastlake to beat them.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m