Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Eastwood Troopers vs Franklin Cougars (must win game for both teams)

This game will probably be for the 4th and final spot for the playoffs. Is it a must win?

Re: Eastwood Troopers vs Franklin Cougars (must win game for both teams)

I would love a win, I'd like to see us actually be in a game entering the 4th quarter first, winning and playoffs isn't in our (Franklin) near future.

4th and final spot?

Montwood
El Dorado
Pebble Hills
Coronado

Eastwood and Franklin not going to the playoffs

Lol that may be true. (Hopefully not)

Quote: epwatch
This game will probably be for the 4th and final spot for the playoffs. Is it a must win?

It will come down to either Coronado or Eastwood getting that 4th seat. Franklin doesn't stand a chance

I agree this is a must win game for both teams but Eastwood will win this match-up.

Quote: Football Enthusiast
I agree this is a must win game for both teams but Eastwood will win this match-up.

I also agree this is a must win game both teams but you're absolutely wrong wrong wrong Franklin will win this match-up.

Quote: MirrorMan
Quote: Football Enthusiast

I also agree this is a must win game both teams but you're absolutely wrong wrong wrong Franklin will win this match-up.

YOU'RE HILARIOUS. if anyone believes Franklins going to win this week please let me know and i'll inform you as to why they won't. Don't even start with the "oh they had a weaker preseason so we're better" like all you Franklin fans did last week because we all know how badly Pebble Hills gave it to you

Seriously is anyone even going to this game??? 1-3 scrappy teams.

Should be a good game! I have Eastwood in this one.

I'm sure Eastwood and Franklin fans are going.

Teams are only 1-0 and 0-1 in district play right now lol how do you all right off so many teams this early. Only (1) team can finished undefeated. You all are insane.

finish*

Quote: PopsFC5
finish*

im assuming you're a Franklin Dad or fan at least? lol
The sooner yall can come to terms with the fact that Franklin wont get the fourth seat in 6A playoffs this year, the sooner you can start addressing the problems plaguing your lovely cougars (aka bad coaching) and start focusing on building young players for the seasons to come. If Eastwood comes out like they did against Permian, there isnt a chance Franklin is going to emerge victorious this Friday. If you would like to know some of the stats im here

Teams are only 1-0 and 0-1 in district play right now lol how do you all right off so many teams this early. Only (1) team can finished undefeated. You all are insane.

Eastwood 0-1
Franklin 0-1

Two 0-1 teams sounds borng to me. It will probably be a boring game and atleast one of the teams will be 0-2.

I'm definitely a parent, did my user name give it away? I also mentioned both teams not being out of it just yet. Since when is it the parents job to start building for Franklin's future? You all are insane lol.

I'm just preparing my child for college guy. I could careless about playoffs.

Franklin supporter I expect it to be a close game only because the Franklin OC will fail these kids again! Pre season Twitter chants saying how great the qb is this year than last year, the same loser play calling mentality he has. That's the reason Franklin hasn't competed. Because of that guy. Change is needed at the OC. Get rid of him!!!

Quote: Get Real
Franklin supporter I expect it to be a close game only because the Franklin OC will fail these kids again! Pre season Twitter chants saying how great the qb is this year than last year, the same loser play calling mentality he has. That's the reason Franklin hasn't competed. Because of that guy. Change is needed at the OC. Get rid of him!!!

While they are getting rid of him they might as get rid of all Franklin coaches. Total clean house from top to bottom.

I'm definitely a parent, did my user name give it away? I also mentioned both teams not being out of it just yet. Since when is it the parents job to start building for Franklin's future? You all are insane lol.

i know you're not as dense as i think you are because anybody who can comprehend what football or athletics in general is all about, knows that when somebody refers to team by saying "you all need to do this..." or anything else along those lines is not actually placing blame upon or specifically directing what they say toward that one individual. what i said was in reference to the team as a whole, one entire unit and did not place responsibility of getting rid of coaches upon your soldiers bud. There's also no need for your sarcasm i was simply asking as to no offend anyone but then again Franklin fans/parents do get offended easily so silly me lol. The Franklin v. Pebble Hills thread is pretty evident of that and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who read it

Lol I'm not comprehending anything you are saying. Stop all the speaking in code and say what you have to say. My apologies in advance I'm not that smart.

im assuming you're a Franklin Dad or fan at least? lol 
The sooner yall can come to terms with the fact that Franklin wont get the fourth seat in 6A playoffs this year, the sooner you can start addressing the problems plaguing your lovely cougars (aka bad coaching) and start focusing on building young players for the seasons to come. If Eastwood comes out like they did against Permian, there isnt a chance Franklin is going to emerge victorious this Friday. If you would like to know some of the stats im here 

Replying to this makes me dense? You specifically mentioned bad coaching! Lol make up your mind.

Franklin won't win this game

Quote: epwatch
Franklin won't win this game

Yes they will
in overtime

Time to eat at Julio's!!!!!!

Let's go Cougars!!!!!!

The refs were horrible. I guess they need training on what offensive pass interference is.

Quote: Troop dad
The refs were horrible. I guess they need training on what offensive pass interference is.

Dont start blaming refs blame and point the finger at coaches and players.

Quote: Zebralicious

The refs called 2 pass interference on Eastwood that shouldn't have been and missed one where the Franklin kid ran through our receiver. Yes I've said it all year that Lopez gets out coached every game. Why go for 2 when you can tie the game with a simple extra point which they were kicking all night. The stands went silent when he called that.

Eastwood coach. (Scored once in the 2nd half off a broken play.) Continues to get out coached in the second half great adjustments Franklin and nice stadium. 😠

The refs called 2 pass interference on Eastwood that shouldn't have been and missed one where the Franklin kid ran through our receiver. Yes I've said it all year that Lopez gets out coached every game. Why go for 2 when you can tie the game with a simple extra point which they were kicking all night. The stands went silent when he called that.

Once again stop with the pointing the finger an blaming the refs. Point the finger and blame the coaches and players especially players that get ejected.

Once again stop with the pointing the finger an blaming the refs. Point the finger and blame the coaches and players especially players that get ejected.
Seems like year after year they have dirty players that get ejected from games and that comes down to coaching and accepting that type of behavior from your players. And before you Eastwood parents jump all over me, you all know it’s true and I’ve seen it first hand.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m