EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Halfway Through Season 2-5A

So with this week being the halfway mark in the season we can start seeing the top 4 teams lining up for the playoffs, although there is still a lot that can happen and a lot of ball left to be played. We can start to see that the next couple of weeks will be some key games that will decide the final four.

Will Eastlake have a close contest this week with Bel Air? No

Will DV dominate Parkland or vice versa? DV in a close one

Will Canuts come out and take out their thrashing by DV on Horizon? Yes

Looking at it from right now I see Canuts and Bel Air fighting for that last spot and BA taking it, in the end I see it this way:

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

BTW I no longer live in EP hence the name but I support and follow Eastlake as that is where my son would've gone.

Re: Halfway Through Season 2-5A

EP to Brownsville
So with this week being the halfway mark in the season we can start seeing the top 4 teams lining up for the playoffs, although there is still a lot that can happen and a lot of ball left to be played. We can start to see that the next couple of weeks will be some key games that will decide the final four.

Looking at it from right now I see Canuts and Bel Air fighting for that last spot and BA taking it, in the end I see it this way:

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

BTW I no longer live in EP hence the name but I support and follow Eastlake as that is where my son would've gone.

If Bel Air were in a tie for the final spot, Bel Air would take it in head to head competition. Bel Air beat Canutillo already. Horizon is no competition for any 2-5A school, except maybe Hanks.

EP to Brownsville

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

you are wrong we could win district it just depends if Eastlake beats dv and if we win our next 3games (Parkland, river side, and Eastlake) that’s all it takes to get at least 1st or 2nd beat those 3 teams

Eagles
EP to Brownsville

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

you are wrong we could win district it just depends if Eastlake beats dv and if we win our next 3games (Parkland, river side, and Eastlake) that’s all it takes to get at least 1st or 2nd beat those 3 teams

You will not beat Parkland and Eastlake

Eagles
EP to Brownsville

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

Eagles go home you're drunk and delusional there is no way you will win out well maybe Riverside but that is it you will not beat Parkland or Eastlake.

EP to Brownsville
Eagles
EP to Brownsville

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

Eagles go home you're drunk and delusional there is no way you will win out well maybe Riverside but that is it you will not beat Parkland or Eastlake.
Anything is possible we could beat Parkland and Eastlake if we really want to you go home

If you really want to? 😂 Then how about you guys show up against the teams

Lol
we will just cuz we lost two games you guys act like where 7-0 and the worst team in 2-5A

Eagles
Lol
we will just cuz we lost two games you guys act like where 7-0 and the worst team in 2-5A

I’m starting to think that you’re a student that doesn’t play football or a parent that never played because you’re not making any sense. 🤔

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m