Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Halfway Through Season 2-5A

So with this week being the halfway mark in the season we can start seeing the top 4 teams lining up for the playoffs, although there is still a lot that can happen and a lot of ball left to be played. We can start to see that the next couple of weeks will be some key games that will decide the final four.

Will Eastlake have a close contest this week with Bel Air? No

Will DV dominate Parkland or vice versa? DV in a close one

Will Canuts come out and take out their thrashing by DV on Horizon? Yes

Looking at it from right now I see Canuts and Bel Air fighting for that last spot and BA taking it, in the end I see it this way:

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

BTW I no longer live in EP hence the name but I support and follow Eastlake as that is where my son would've gone.

Re: Halfway Through Season 2-5A

Quote: EP to Brownsville
So with this week being the halfway mark in the season we can start seeing the top 4 teams lining up for the playoffs, although there is still a lot that can happen and a lot of ball left to be played. We can start to see that the next couple of weeks will be some key games that will decide the final four.

Will Eastlake have a close contest this week with Bel Air? No

Will DV dominate Parkland or vice versa? DV in a close one

Will Canuts come out and take out their thrashing by DV on Horizon? Yes

Looking at it from right now I see Canuts and Bel Air fighting for that last spot and BA taking it, in the end I see it this way:

Eastlake
Del Valle
Parkland
Bel Air

BTW I no longer live in EP hence the name but I support and follow Eastlake as that is where my son would've gone.

If Bel Air were in a tie for the final spot, Bel Air would take it in head to head competition. Bel Air beat Canutillo already. Horizon is no competition for any 2-5A school, except maybe Hanks.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m