Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
City lucky to have EP Gridiron

Took me some time but I see now why EP Gridiron is invaluable. Those who think otherwise are blind to this as I once was.

Thank you EP Gridiron

Re: City lucky to have EP Gridiron

I'm with you. I've been following EPG for years and in my opinion EPG was the wake up kick in the butt El Paso TX hs football needed.

Absolutely agree!

EP Gridiron is loved by many and disliked by many and that is the irony of it all and I say that is why EP Gridiron has been so successful. It is a love hate relationship which works like a charm.

What since like 2003 EP Gridiron has been committed to promoting and also highlighting El Paso HS football. Me thinks EP Gridiron is winning in so many ways in this aspect or goal of theirs in promoting and highlighting El Paso HS football.

For instance

When EP Gridiron records and gets cool video of games the local media I'm sure takes notice and they in turn tell their video guys to step up their recording skills and they will cover more games trying to do a better job. In my mind EP Gridiron wins in this situation as El Paso HS football is promoted and highlighted a lot better.

When EP Gridiron and the local media do a awesome job team booster clubs take notice and they are inspired by what's happening and they in turn begin to cover their teams themselves and start promoting them. EP Gridiron wins in this situation as El Paso HS football is promoted and highlighted a lot more.

When EP Gridiron puts cool videos and pictures online there are a lot of kids at all high schools inspired that want to also shoot video and pictures of games. EP Gridiron wins in this situation as El Paso HS football is promoted and highlighted by so many youngsters out there putting up a lot of stuff on El Paso HS football online.

When EP Gridiron puts a player like that Deion kid from Parkland who has d1 offers all over their website and social pages that gets a lot of players to also want to have d1 offers and be all over the internet. EP Gridiron wins in this situation as El Paso HS football is promoted highlighted tremendously when a kids goes d1.

When EP Gridiron, the local media, the booster clubs, youngsters getting caught up in all of this in wanting to record games and take pictures themselves it all helps the school districts in selling tickets to games. EP Gridiron wins in this situation as El Paso HS football is promoted and highlighted getting me, you, everyone talking about El Paso HS football in this message board, on social media, at work, in bars, restaurants and in the streets and going to games.

I can go on about this. EP Gridiron's promoting and highlighting of El Paso HS football has come to fruition. EP Gridiron planted a seed years ago and that seed has yielded lots of delicious fruit. This is probably why EP Gridiron was going to shut down at the end of last year because in my mind they probably saw that their work is done and the local media, booster clubs, youngsters, and districts can continue doing what EP Gridiron has been doing.

Question I have though is why didn't EP Gridiron shutdown at the end of last year as many were saying and why are they still around doing this season???

Anyways congrats EP Gridiron. You all did it

I agree 100%!!!

In order for high school football in El Paso to get bigger and better it should be thought about and talked about a bunch by an abundance of people on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and not only on Fridays when one reads the paper. This is what EPG has been bringing to the table ever since they started. EPG and with this forum is year round football in El Paso and during the season EPG gets us all crazy for football in El Paso for the upcoming weeks games and I love it. Props to EPG!

Absolutely props to EPG.

EPG has the media and everyone else playing to their magical tune and frankly it's amazing to see. Promoting and highlighting of El Paso TX HS football has been EPG's goal since 2004. EPG has most definitely achieved that. I've been coming here for years and have seen what has been going on with the presence of EPG and how many react to what EPG does. Some of you might remember me as Viper from back in the early days of EPG. I miss those golden days for there were alot of great discussions going on in this forum.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m