Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Week 7 Predictions? Oct. 12-13

Here are my picks.

Franklin @ Montwood (Montwood with the W)

Hanks @ Eastlake (Eastlake with the W)

Horizon @ Parkland (Parkland with the W)

Del Valle @ Riverside (Del Valle with the W)

El Dorado @ Socorro (El Dorado with the W)

Ysleta @ Canutillo (Ysleta with the W)

Coronado @ Eastwood (Coronado with the W)

Americas @ Pebble Hills (Pebble Hills with the W)

Bowie @ Chapin (Chapin with the W)

Jefferson @ Burges (Burges with the W)

El Paso @ Austin (Austin with the W)

Irvin @ Andress (Andress with the W)

Re: Week 7 Predictions? Oct. 12-13

Montwood
Eastlake
Parkland
Del Valle
Socorro
Canutillo
Coronado
Pebble Hills
Chapin
Burges
El Paso
Andress

Montwood

Eastlake

Parkland

Del Valle

El Dorado

Canutillo (by 3)

Eastwood

Pebble Hills

Chapin

Burgess

Austin

Andress

Montwood
Eastlake
Parkland
Del Ville
El Dorado
Canutillo
Pebble Hills
Chapin
Burges
Austin
Andress

Franklin gonna give Montwood a very good game but at the end Montwood will prevail.

Hanks has no chance against Eastlake.

Parkland going to take their frustrations out on Horizon from their loss to Del Valle.

Del Valle is on a roll and they will roll over Riverside.

El Dorado easy peasy over Socorro.

Ysleta with the upset over Canutillo.

Coronado and Eastwood should be a nailbiter type of a game to watch and someone will win in the final seconds and I just flipped a coin and it landed tails for Coronado.

Americas chance to get attention with a win over Pebble Hills too bad it won't happen.

Bowie wants this win really really bad but so does Chapin and Chapin gets it and gets it big.

Burges will run all over Jefferson.

Austin will get their biggest win of the season versus their rival.

Andress and Irvin used to be great games many many many moons ago but not anymore Andress owns Irvin.

Franklin vs. Montwood(W)
Hanks vs. Eastlake(W)
Horizon vs. Parkland(W)
Del Valle(W) vs. Riverside
El Dorado(W) vs. Soccoro
Ysleta vs. Canutillo(W)
Coronado(W) vs. Eastwood*
Americas vs. Pebble Hills(W)
Bowie vs. Chapin(W)
Jefferson vs. Burges(W)
El Paso(W) vs. Austin
Irvin vs. Andress(W)

*Coronado vs. Eastwood is a toss up to me. Only picked Coronado because the last few times I picked Eastwood they lost.

Quote: Curious
Franklin vs. Montwood(W)
Hanks vs. Eastlake(W)
Horizon vs. Parkland(W)
El Dorado(W) vs. Soccoro
Ysleta vs. Canutillo(W)
Bowie vs. Chapin(W)
Jefferson vs. Burges(W)
El Paso(W) vs. Austin
Irvin vs. Andress(W)

*Coronado vs. Eastwood is a toss up to me. Only picked Coronado because the last few times I picked Eastwood they lost.

So deep down you want Eastwood to win?

Quote: Hulk2017
Quote: Curious
Franklin vs. Montwood(W)
Hanks vs. Eastlake(W)
Horizon vs. Parkland(W)
El Dorado(W) vs. Soccoro
Ysleta vs. Canutillo(W)
Bowie vs. Chapin(W)
Jefferson vs. Burges(W)
El Paso(W) vs. Austin
Irvin vs. Andress(W)

So deep down you want Eastwood to win?

Haha no actually I like Coronado (I am primarily a northeast fan), but I think Eastwood has the better team. Just every time I have picked them, they have lost. I am trying to get a perfect prediction, and last week I was two games away. Eastwood was one of those games.

Here are my picks.

Montwood over Franklin

Eastlake over Hanks

Parkland over Horizon

Del Valle over Riverside

El Dorado over Socorro)

Canutillo over Ysleta

Coronado @ Eastwood (Toss-Up)

Americas over Pebble Hills (Upset)

Chapin over Bowie

Burges over Jefferson

El Paso over Austin

Andress over Irvin

Montwoods defense has not gone up against a beast of a running back and that is what Seth Dominatinguez is who by the end of the night will have everyone calling Montwoods defense swiss cheese.

Hanks has no defense so Eastlake will light up the scoreboard cause it to short and breaks it by scoring 100.

Parkland is ticked off about losing to DV and it is Horizons misfortune to be on Parklands path of anger.

Del Valle is in the giving mood and they will be giving lots of pancakes with lots of syrup and a donut to Riverside to enjoy.

If everyone is running all over Socorro just imagine what Cedarious is going to do.

Canutillo is playing awful football but lucky for them Ysleta is playing even more awful football

Eastwood will be leading Coronado at halftime and as usual Eastwood will give up that lead in the second half and Coronado will be raising their helmets at the end of it all.

Americas wants so badly to beat Pebble Hills just as I want so badly a Lamborghini and to date Jennifer Lawrence, not gonna happen.

Chapin got a early Halloween scare from Austin and they will get another scare from Bowie who will have a bag of tricks and treats but all they will be giving Chapin are tricks and no treats.

Burges is playing Jefferson and my grandfather can be the Burges head coach my sisters and cousins the assistant head coaches and my grandmother the Burges quarterback and we would easily beat Jefferson by double digits.

Austin has a new head coach who has reminded the players that the animal called the Panther is strong, has claws, can bite with its razor sharp teeth and can also run fast but so do Tigers should be a great game down to the wire.

Andress has a quarterback who can barely see over his huge offensive linemen and that is a problem but since they are playing Irvin it really won't be that much of a problem.

Quote: Rico
Montwoods defense has not gone up against a beast of a running back and that is what Seth Dominatinguez is who by the end of the night will have everyone calling Montwoods defense swiss cheese.

Hanks has no defense so Eastlake will light up the scoreboard cause it to short and breaks it by scoring 100.

Parkland is ticked off about losing to DV and it is Horizons misfortune to be on Parklands path of anger.

Del Valle is in the giving mood and they will be giving lots of pancakes with lots of syrup and a donut to Riverside to enjoy.

If everyone is running all over Socorro just imagine what Cedarious is going to do.

Canutillo is playing awful football but lucky for them Ysleta is playing even more awful football

Eastwood will be leading Coronado at halftime and as usual Eastwood will give up that lead in the second half and Coronado will be raising their helmets at the end of it all.

Americas wants so badly to beat Pebble Hills just as I want so badly a Lamborghini and to date Jennifer Lawrence, not gonna happen.

Chapin got a early Halloween scare from Austin and they will get another scare from Bowie who will have a bag of tricks and treats but all they will be giving Chapin are tricks and no treats.

Burges is playing Jefferson and my grandfather can be the Burges head coach my sisters and cousins the assistant head coaches and my grandmother the Burges quarterback and we would easily beat Jefferson by double digits.

Austin has a new head coach who has reminded the players that the animal called the Panther is strong, has claws, can bite with its razor sharp teeth and can also run fast but so do Tigers should be a great game down to the wire.

Andress has a quarterback who can barely see over his huge offensive linemen and that is a problem but since they are playing Irvin it really won't be that much of a problem.

Franklins RB is NO beast, Montwoods D is a solid unit with two of the best LB's in the City.

Quote: EastRam

Franklins RB is NO beast, Montwoods D is a solid unit with two of the best LB's in the City.

Montwoods competition to date

Frenship 0-6 everyone is beating frenship
Midland 1-5 everyone is beating Midland
Burges 4-1 burges hasn't played anyone pure cupcakes
Socorro 0-6 everyone is beating Socorro
El Dorado 2-3 Cedarious by himself made Montwoods defense look like swiss cheese and Seth Dominatinguez will expose that swiss cheese of a defense even more.

Seth Dominatinguez who was a scrawny 11th grader rushed for like 200 yards on Montwoods swiss cheese defense last year Seth was cracking Montwood helmets all over the place it was so horrific I had to leave the game early I couldn't bare to sit and watch any of it any longer.

El Dorado 2-3 Cedarious by himself made Montwoods defense look like swiss cheese and Seth Dominatinguez will expose that swiss cheese of a defense even more.

Seth Dominatinguez who was a scrawny 11th grader rushed for like 200 yards on Montwoods swiss cheese defense last year Seth was cracking Montwood helmets all over the place it was so horrific I had to leave the game early I couldn't bare to sit and watch any of it any longer.

If you are counting on one kid to save your season and win games, then you will be highly disappointed. Maybe this year you will leave the game because Franklin is getting a beat down. Montwood Rams will remain UNDEFEATED this week.

Lol I just looked at Franklin's schedule. You are cracking on montwood for weak competition to date.... Franklin only beat Midland and Eastwood. Eastwood has only beaten bel air. Franklin is 2-3. Franklin's ONLY TWO wins are against one win teams. I get it. You want to hype up the game. But come on... You are grasping for straws. You can use your creative writing skills and make your predictions fun to read, but you CANNOT be serious.

Quote: Rams2018

Lol I just looked at Franklin's schedule. You are cracking on montwood for weak competition to date.... Franklin only beat Midland and Eastwood. Eastwood has only beaten bel air. Franklin is 2-3. Franklin's ONLY TWO wins are against one win teams. I get it. You want to hype up the game. But come on... You are grasping for straws. You can use your creative writing skills and make your predictions fun to read, but you CANNOT be serious.

Me along with my creative writing skills as you put it will see you in this message board on Friday night after all the games have gone final until then light your religious candles and pray to the gods above or below whichever gods you call upon that Montwoods defense will not be made of swiss cheese by Seth Dominatinguez on Thursethday.

Quote: Rams2018

Me along with my creative writing skills as you put it will see you in this message board on Friday night after all the games have gone final until then light your religious candles and pray to the gods above or below whichever gods you call upon that Montwoods defense will not be made of swiss cheese by Seth Dominatinguez on Thursethday.
Swiss cheese or not Montwood will still win this game. The defense will be fine, they get the job done when they have to. Dominguez can have a 200 yard game like last year and the outcome will still be the same with Montwood winning. And if you were really at the game you’d see that Montwood was scoring at will and when the 2’s came in that’s when it looked like Franklin was coming back. All this talk about Montwood not having a defense but I yet to see any team with a stout defense. If the Rams did have a stout defense and were winning games 60-6, people would still be on here talking about Montwood not really been tested yet, Montwood hasn’t really played anyone yada yada yada! Bottom line a win is a win, no matter if it’s by 1 or 40 points. Keep eating Rams!!!!

I would agree montwood defense is not very good and very poorly coach at the defensive line and there is a player in the secondary every team picks on 19 or something like that , but their offense is very explosive and very difficult to stop so Montwood will win the game by two scores , I think rams need to improve defensively to make a run in the state playoffs I know it’s a young defensive unit but when are they gonna mature it is half way through the season and that is a Lame excuse now that they are young and getting better. I would like to see a El Paso go far in the state playoffs and I believe Montwood can with a better defensive team. Let’s go rams
This parent is ready for a deep run !!!!

It's almost impossible for any El Paso team to go far in State at the 1-6A level. You would have to get the best skilled players at every position from ALL SISD schools to get to a championship.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m