EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Americas @ Pebble Hills

Should be fun to watch

Re: Americas @ Pebble Hills

I think it will be alot closer then people think PH was exposed in the second halh against Coronado. PH wins a close one 34-28.

The only way Americas will have a chance against our Spartans is if either Jack or Josh Fields will be suiting up in Americas gear and will be playing.

How were they exposed? Was it the short kick after the SPARTANS went up 3 scores? I'm curious. It seemed like the SPARTANS were playing a lax defensive after being up by 4 scores after the first half.

Bubble screens and draws, that's all PH knows how to run. AHS will slow it down.

Feo Leo
Bubble screens and draws, that's all PH knows how to run. AHS will slow it down.

They have a lot more than just draws and bubble screens. If that what AHS is thinking they will be ran off of the field. Knowing the HC he is not thinking that at all. Look at the Franklin film, td passes that were down the field. A very complete offense

FarEastside
The only way Americas will have a chance against our Spartans is if either Jack or Josh Fields will be suiting up in Americas gear and will be playing.

This might happen. Someone better keep an eye on this during the game.

HOUNDS 93
Feo Leo

They have a lot more than just draws and bubble screens. If that what AHS is thinking they will be ran off of the field. Knowing the HC he is not thinking that at all. Look at the Franklin film, td passes that were down the field. A very complete offense

PHHS is no Arsenal Montwood, they will lose this one in a close game.

Some of you are saying that Americas will beat Pebble Hills but that is all you are saying. Give reasons as to why you think this will happen.

Atleast explain or give your input as to why Americas was blownout by Coronado 36-15 at Americas home turf and why Pebble Hills jumped to a big early lead on Coronado at Coronado's home turf and Pebble Hills ended up beating Coronado by double digits.

Come on guys explain your why give some input. Don't just say Americas will win because you feel it in your bones with your hairs standing up with goose bumps.

Guys it's like me saying it's going to snow today around 3 to 4 o'clock in El Paso I feel it in my bones and my hairs are standing up with a lot of goose bumps all over. What I really need to do is tune in to the weather channel to see if a snow storm is coming towards El Paso and will be here at 3 to 4 o'clock. I need to do some research. My bones, skin, hair, and goose bumps are not precise measurements and tools to predict and forecast the weather.

Ajax
Some of you are saying that Americas will beat Pebble Hills but that is all you are saying. Give reasons as to why you think this will happen.

Atleast explain or give your input as to why Americas was blownout by Coronado 36-15 at Americas home turf and why Pebble Hills jumped to a big early lead on Coronado at Coronado's home turf and Pebble Hills ended up beating Coronado by double digits.

Come on guys explain your why give some input. Don't just say Americas will win because you feel it in your bones with your hairs standing up with goose bumps.

Guys it's like me saying it's going to snow today around 3 to 4 o'clock in El Paso I feel it in my bones and my hairs are standing up with a lot of goose bumps all over. What I really need to do is tune in to the weather channel to see if a snow storm is coming towards El Paso and will be here at 3 to 4 o'clock. I need to do some research. My bones, skin, hair, and goose bumps are not precise measurements and tools to predict and forecast the weather.

100% agree

I'm picking Americas to win this game in a very close matchup. Why? Because I believe Americas Coach Melton will simply out-coach...Coach Torres.

Football Enthusiast
I'm picking Americas to win this game in a very close matchup. Why? Because I believe Americas Coach Melton will simply out-coach...Coach Torres.

He may outcoach the Torres at EDHS but not at PHHS. Both are tremendous coaches and will make adjustments as needed. Over the last 8-9 years Coach Melton has had a offensive weapon to adjust off of and a defense to give him that luxury. Who is that weapon this season? Is the defense good enough to keep it a one score game while adjustments are made. His offense and physical mentality may be great against PHHS defense if they can get 1st downs consistently. If not that PHHS offense is too fast and too explosive. If they are able to get a rhythm they will turn the game into a track meet.

Americas people get this through your thick skulls there is no player on the Americas roster with the last name FIELDS!!!!!!!!! Americas is done, finished, caput, over, no more, ya no, nada, blah blah blah

Pebble hills needs to schedule some out town teams like other 6a schools do not play teams like Irvin and andress if other 6a schools have same schedule like pebble hills has all 6A would be the same

Football Enthusiast

Pebble Hills is going to beat America’s by 10 or more

Big blue
Pebble hills needs to schedule some out town teams like other 6a schools do not play teams like Irvin and andress if other 6a schools have same schedule like pebble hills has all 6A would be the same

That’s an excuse Irvin yes, 6A is only ranked higher because they are that a bigger division that’s it so be it. Andress would destroy America’s like they said in previous post no Fields

Big blue

Franklin and Coronado scheduled out of town teams in predistrict and what good did it do them with Pebble Hills beating both Franklin and Coronado. So that schedule out of town teams to make a team better is a bit overrated I would say.

Have only seen PH on film and they look good. Looking forward to seeing them live. I see them beating a weaker than usual Americas team. Should be fun!

As much as it pains me to say it I think Pebble Hills wins this one by 10 or more. My Trailblazers don't appear to be that strong this season. Hope I'm wrong.

Football Enthusiast

Nobody will outcoach Mark Torres. He's gotta be the favorite to win coach of the year

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m