Forum: EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Who will win the District Championship?

For 6A it will be between Pebble Hills and Montwood.
For 2-5A it will be between Eastlake and Del Valle.
For 1-5A it will come down to Burges, Chapin and Andress.

Who will be the kings of their District this year?

Re: Who will win the District Championship?

Quote: FridayNightLites

Still too early in the season. Could end up with a 3 way tie in 6A like last year.

Quote: Eastsider
Quote: FridayNightLites

Still too early in the season. Could end up with a 3 way tie in 6A like last year.

I agree with Eastsider. It is a little too early to tell, but just for fun I have Montwood and Del Valle for district 1-6A and 2-5A respectively, and I think 1-5A is going to be decided in the last game of the season. Chapin and Andress really haven't shown any separation between each other. It'll be a toss up between those two teams in 1-5A

Really doesn't matter.... no 6A team will make it past the first round in playoffs. Stamp it!!!

Quote: Spade
Really doesn't matter.... no 6A team will make it past the first round in playoffs. Stamp it!!!

Sup Spade was the negativity. Stay positive and support El Paso teams when it comes to playoffs. It starts with us.

Quote: Eastsider
Quote: Spade

Sup Spade was the negativity. Stay positive and support El Paso teams when it comes to playoffs. It starts with us.

Spade is either

A) A coach, player or parent whose team is having a horrible season and will most likely miss the playoffs

B) A former coach, former player, or parent of a former player whose team never accomplished much during their time or they lost quickly in the first round to a out of town team.

C) A out of towner who usually they come to this forum around this time because they know El Paso teams have been beating the Lubbock and Midland teams in predistrict and in the playoffs.

D) A person who is a troll and just wants to try to stir the pot and has nothing better to do with his time and does not know how to talk about football in a constructive manner.

In other words ignore him. There will be others like him posting comments like that.

If canutillo wins this next 3games ( Parkland, Riverside, and Eastlake) they could win district but eastlake gotta win against dv

Quote: Canutillo
If canutillo wins this next 3games ( Parkland, Riverside, and Eastlake) they could win district but eastlake gotta win against dv

Lol not gonna happen...

You never know🤷🏽‍♂️We are truly getting better every week and we will be ready for eastlake and we got bi week this week so we will be even more ready for Parkland and Riverside will be a blow out if we play what we are capable to do. So I believe we get at least 2nd place in district or 1st if Eastlake wins against dv

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m