Ricky
Coronado running all over Montwood

Why do you say that Ricky ?

Re: Week 8: (6-0) Montwood Rams Vs. (3-3) Coronado Thunderbirds

Eastsider
Ricky

Cause Julian Madrid and Garret Slaughter are beasts that's why!!

Eastsider
Ricky

O-ight O-ight, will see then. Where are they on the City Stat sheet?

Oscar
All I know is that Alex Norzagaray #88 and Luis Herrera #10 will break ankles that game

If you're insinuating Alex and Luis have fragile bones and possibly will have their ankles broke against Montwoods speedsters maybe they shouldn't play and sit this one out.

No that's what I'm saying I'm just saying that they will be breaking montwoods ankles cause they are the best receivers they have even being a running team they will beat the corners and safeties everytime than you have Steven Martinez also Angelo coming in as a receiver so if ty having to come in to cover one of those receivers means montwoods defense is not all that good the only reason montwood has done so well cause they haven't up against true competition but we shall see though

Playmakers play where they're needed and Tyress Andrus is definitely that! Don't worry about the defense 915, but by the looks of it you are. Defense has been doing what it needs to do when needed, you should worry about the OFFENSE. Unlike the other "#1 team", Montwood's 2's can also ball so Coronado will definitely have their hands full.

By the sounds of it 915 and Ricky are the same person. Keep dreaming 915Ricky.

RamNation and Beast are the same person as well.

Oscar
RamNation and Beast are the same person as well.
Lol! No sir just an observant Ram Fan

Eastsider
Eastsider
Ricky

O-ight O-ight, will see then. Where are they on the City Stat sheet?

They are good. Coronado is just coming together healthy. Now that Coronado is throwing the ball, it will open it up. Madrid has been out all year, and Slaughter is dangerous out of the backfield as well as recieving the ball.

I see a competitive game. The difference will be that Anderson chooses not to pressure the quarterback. You cant give Montwood all day to throw the ball.

Montwood 35- 28

I already saw this game. I traveled to the future. Coronado won 45 - 27

915...I like your enthusiasm about tonight's game but to label the TBirds WRs the best in the city is a far stretch from reality. Just saying.

But I agree that tonight's game will be competitive. However, I have MW winning in it's typical fashion.

MW 43
T-Birds 31

I'm beginning to think that despite their undefeated record the Rams have the worst defense in the city when it comes to top tier teams. And not to take anything away from the T Birds but the MW defense gave them at least three scores. I have never seen WRs so wide open for Coronado. And somebody tell me why #33 is not a starting LB for the Rams. The kid is a beast and needs to play the entire game!!!

The Ram defense better get their act together before the playoffs!

What an ugly game. No defense what so ever for either team and the refs had to be the worst I've seen this year and in no ones favor. Just bad refing all around. Kids at the end frustrated both ways with the bad calls.

Didn't someone in here once say that Montwood has a swiss cheese of a defense??? I think it was Uncle Rico.

Oscar
Didn't someone in here once say that Montwood has a swiss cheese of a defense??? I think it was Uncle Rico.
Looks like Swiss Cheese, but they still pull’d it off. Now we’ll probably here that Coronado was no competition like every other game. Montwood set on a collision course next week and they’ll continue to steam roll. Good job Rams, way to shut your critics.

Cats32
Oscar
Looks like Swiss Cheese, but they still pull’d it off. Now we’ll probably here that Coronado was no competition like every other game. Montwood set on a collision course next week and they’ll continue to steam roll. Good job Rams, way to shut your critics.

Pebble Hills is going to score like 120 points on Montwoods swiss cheese of a defense and in order for Montwood to beat Pebble Hills Montwoods offense will have to score 121 points. Basketball score.

Montwood is the best and also worst team in the city. Is that even possible

Marty
I already saw this game. I traveled to the future. Coronado won 45 - 27

Go back to the future and check again! Lol

Scorekeeper
915...I like your enthusiasm about tonight's game but to label the TBirds WRs the best in the city is a far stretch from reality. Just saying.

But I agree that tonight's game will be competitive. However, I have MW winning in it's typical fashion.

It was a good game but you have to admit that the refs were freaking garbage tonight!!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m