Chapin 38 Irvin 14
Andress 42 Jefferson 7
El Paso 14 Bowie 21
Parkland 38 Ysleta 14
Riverside 7 Horizon 14
Bel Air 24 Hanks 21
Eastlake - Del Valle - Game of the week no prediction

Re: Week 8 Predictions

So looking at this week’s schedule I would imagine we are all going to pick the same way. Minus a game or two here and there.

LETS GET BOLD.

Predict an upset.

NOT THAT IT WOULD OR COULD HAPPEN.

But what is one you think could possibly end in an upset?

I’m going to say Franklin over El Dorado because I have to pick something.

I think Franklin matches well barring injuries and turnovers and could keep it close. So that’s my upset.

BigHecIII
So looking at this week’s schedule I would imagine we are all going to pick the same way. Minus a game or two here and there.

LETS GET BOLD.

Predict an upset.

I think Franklin matches well barring injuries and turnovers and could keep it close. So that’s my upset.

I don't know about that. Franklin receivers have

Please don't use The Rams name to put those Franklin kids down. They played a very competitive game. I personally don't think this is a Ram supporter.

Socorro will not be able to climb those steep high hills of Sparta

Americas and Eastwood will be holding, scratching, clawing, yelling, clipping, tripping, facemasking, kissing, licking and doing all sorts of things in this game because they are in a desperate need to know what it feels like to win a game.

Burges is playing good football but Austin is also playing good football and so I take the team whoever has the ball last.

El Dorado and Franklin will be a shootout and the team who does not turnover the ball in this game will win this crazy one.

There are some who are calling this game of the week what they don't get is that Del Valle is at another level that Eastlake is not. Save your money or go to the movies instead.

Ysleta can't score and in order to win a game you need to score which Parkland knows how to do a lot of.

Coronado is finally playing some good football but Montwood is playing super great football.

Chapin is going to go ballistic on Irvin so if you are a Irvin follower do not go to this game I repeat do not go to this game because it's going to get ugly on that football field.

Andress is finally clicking on all cylinders and those cylinders are going to trounce up and down on Jefferson non stop.

Horizon will beat Riverside soundly don't ask me how they will do it I just know that they will.

El Paso high is going finish off Bowie of the little left overs from the Chapin beat down.

Hanks does not have a defense but that is not a problem in their game with Bel Air because Bel Air does not have a defense also. Hanks in overtime.

BigHecIII

LETS GET BOLD.

Predict an upset.

Not sure if it's an upset but I have Eastwood over Americas.

RAM56
Please don't use The Rams name to put those Franklin kids down. They played a very competitive game. I personally don't think this is a Ram supporter.

Who do you think you are telling me or anyone else what to use or not to use and post or not to post on the internet? What are you the internet police or do you own our Mobtwood Rams? I've been posting in this board supporting Montwood football for years ever since my son was a Ram. I have a nephew on the current Montwood team and very proud of him and his teammates.

El Dorado vs. Franklin(W)
Eastwood(W) vs. Americas
Montwood(W) vs. Coronado
Socorro vs. Pebble Hills(W)
Austin vs. Burges(W)
Chapin(W) vs. Irvin
Andress(W) vs. Jefferson
El Paso vs. Bowie(W)
Parkland(W) vs. Ysleta
Riverside(W) vs. Horizon
Bel Air(W) vs. Hanks
Eastlake vs. Del Valle(W)

Spartandad
BigHecIII

LETS GET BOLD.

Predict an upset.

Not sure if it's an upset but I have Eastwood over Americas.

You are gutsy to be picking Eastwood. You better hope they don't have any ejections. I wouldn't touch this game with a ten foot pole.

El Dorado
Eastwood
Montwood
Socorro
Burges
Chapin
Andress
Bowie
Parkland
Horizon
Bel Air
Del Valle

I think like a parent.

I’m guessing I’m the only one going for Eastlake

EP to Brownsville

Eastlake doesn't have too many real fans but maybe if they beat Del Valle they will all come out of the closet you know those bandwagon fans and they will join you the rest of the season and playoffs.

Rudy
EP to Brownsville

Eastlake doesn't have too many real fans but maybe if they beat Del Valle they will all come out of the closet you know those bandwagon fans and they will join you the rest of the season and playoffs.

Eastlake over Del Valle!

EP to Brownsville
Rudy
EP to Brownsville

I was able to catch some of the game between Eastlake and Hanks last week before our game on Thursday at the SAC. I would normally take Eastlake but without the RB who left the game in crutches last week, I will have to take DV. I did not see anyone on Eastlake that stepped in. I hope that young man recovers in time for playoffs. Best of luck to him.

That injury may have cost Eastlake the ship. Sad to because it was in the second half with the game in hand, coach had no need having that kid in the game.

He might try and tough it out but I doubt he'll go from being helped off the field and in crutches one week to 100% the next.

Slider Dad
EP to Brownsville
Rudy
EP to Brownsville

I was able to catch some of the game between Eastlake and Hanks last week before our game on Thursday at the SAC. I would normally take Eastlake but without the RB who left the game in crutches last week, I will have to take DV. I did not see anyone on Eastlake that stepped in. I hope that young man recovers in time for playoffs. Best of luck to him.

That injury may have cost Eastlake the ship. Sad to because it was in the second half with the game in hand, coach had no need having that kid in the game.

He might try and tough it out but I doubt he'll go from being helped off the field and in crutches one week to 100% the next.

That Eastlake RB shouldn't play in this game. Yes this game has district title implications but as I and many others believe in Texas it's all about the Playoffs. Title Championships in the Playoffs are 1 million times sweeter than a district title. But then again coaches in El Paso sure do love those local district titles for some reason.

Slider Dad
EP to Brownsville
Rudy
EP to Brownsville

Believe me that Eastlake has no worries in the backfield did you not see #21 yes he's a freshman but kid is talented and plays beyond his age not to mention Avina!

1 2 3
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m