Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Socorro vs Pebble Hills

Spartan dad this is the game I've been looking forward to

Re: Socorro vs Pebble Hills

Legend.Abe

Why??? So that your son will finally have breakout highlights on hudl or that the backups will finally get a lot of playing time???

Legend.Abe

Yes sir! Should be fun. Our QB is dinged up so we'll see how that plays out. I have to ask...are you still predicting a victory?

You know it's out game to win

You know it's our game to win

Good luck to ya. My boy played youth ball with/against some of the Socorro boys. You got a couple of really good ballers over there.

I love to see another Giants vs. Bronco game repeat... lol

Spartandad
Good luck to ya. My boy played youth ball with/against some of the Socorro boys. You got a couple of really good ballers over there.

u must be a Reaper

East
Spartandad

u must be a Reaper

Black n Gold Spartan

East
Spartandad

u must be a Reaper

No. Spartandad has always been a spartan. (B&G)

I see a Bulldog win coming up.

eplion
I see a Bulldog win coming up.

Lets do this B-Dogs

Today is the day spartandad may the best one win

I already saw this game. I traveled to the future. Pebble Hills won 48 - 0

Marty you must of seen an alternative reality Cuz current score is 28 to 14 Pebble Hills. They are so lucky that they delayed the game due to lightning with the momentum on Socorro side.... never count them out. Socorro has 27 players va their 56 and they still can’t dominate them. Who let the dogs out!!!!!

Bahahaha!!! Everyone busts Socorro’s chops but those kids can play when they want to. C’mon bulldogs hang in there!

Just praying they don’t cancel... let’s go Dogs!!!

Game on....

Praying to San Juditas for a Socorro win!

11 players on the field genius!SPARTANS dont have a rotation and only out in their 2nd string when theyre ahead by a lot.

Worst referees ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Let them play......

42-14 Game over. SPARTANS remain UNDEFEATED!

BIG TIME
11 players on the field genius!SPARTANS dont have a rotation and only out in their 2nd string when theyre ahead by a lot.

From what I've seen, I don't think the Spartans have a 2nd string offense or a rotation for that matter. Starters play entire game. They better start taking care of the starters if they plan on making playoffs.

Fan
BIG TIME

From what I've seen, I don't think the Spartans have a 2nd string offense or a rotation for that matter. Starters play entire game. They better start taking care of the starters if they plan on making playoffs.
That's the same thing I've seen too, starters stay the entire game and rack up the points. They've been lucky so far they haven't had any serious injuries, but that concept isn't good at all. Next week we'll see who's really #1

RamNation
Fan
BIG TIME

That's the same thing I've seen too, starters stay the entire game and rack up the points. They've been lucky so far they haven't had any serious injuries, but that concept isn't good at all. Next week we'll see who's really #1

Funny, it’s obvious you all do not know the PHHS football squad as good as you believe you do. Last night the back-up qb started game and the JV qb ended the first half. PHHS was up 21-0 in first quarter and substitutions began. It really does not matter, but for some reason it matters to lots of you. EP Times and EP Gridiron rankings might be exciting to many, but the boys playing on field much rather prove it on field. I would think 99% of boys feel the same.
Go Spartans!

All this talk of not playing backups when Socorro was playing tough. 28 - 14 is not a time to put in your backups. Even 35 - 14 is still a game. It became 42-14 midway thru 4th quarter & then yes our backups came in for the last 7 minutes. But with that said our JV QB saw some playing time early in the game so enough with that. Good job Bulldogs & good luck the rest of the season.

P.S Beautiful play-action pass for a TD!

Marty

Pretty Close! lol #Rise

BIG TIME
42-14 Game over. SPARTANS remain UNDEFEATED!

Surprise Surprise! #RiseUp

Marty

Hey Marty that was a fantastic prediction!!! I believe you did travel to the future and the reason I believe you traveled to the future is because of all the electrical crazyass lightning that was going on throughout the city of El Paso. Your sweetass ride probably altered the weather in El Paso as you were entering back to October 19, 2017.

Hey Marty how about you pick me up today and let's go watch the Pebble Hills and Montwood game. I would like to see who wins this game as I can't freaking wait.

Pebble Hills winning streak continues and they are on a collision course with the MW Rams. If both teams remain undefeated we will be in for a exciting game In Nov. A game between these two teams will be decided by the team with the better defense and right now PHs has the edge on defense.

Marty

Is this Reality Check? If it is, smooth move on disguising yourself.

What??
Marty

Is this Reality Check? If it is, smooth move on disguising yourself.

Who is reality check? I'm Marty the ultimate time traveler. I travel to future sporting events. I was born and raised in El Paso and still live in El Paso but I leave present El Paso to future El Paso and other places when I desire to.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m