EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Freshman District Champs

Who do you guys think will be district champions at the freshman level?

Re: Freshman District Champs

Well Del Valle just beat Eastlake last night 27-23 and there is no one left in 2-5a that has a shot in hell to beat them so Del Valle is the 2-5a freshman district champs

In 1-6a it be Americas

Canutillo will win jv district champs they been undefeated freshmen year and sophomore year get ready next year

I believe it will come down to the last game between Franklin and Americas, that's who'll be the district champions

Didn't Franklin lose to Eastwood and Americas beat Eastwood?

DesertGators91
Didn't Franklin lose to Eastwood and Americas beat Eastwood?
Football doesn’t work that way...anyone who really knows the sport knows that logic is flawed.

I'm also implying if Franklin beats Americas then you set up the potential of multiple district champions.

Who cares about freshman and jv lol

Whatever
Who cares about freshman and jv lol

Obviously you care because you came into this thread.

If the Franklin freshman win district, that would be Back-to-Back-to-Back district titles for Franklin at the Freshman Level.

Franklin did lose to Eastwood. Franklin was winning 20 to 6 and running at the Eastwood 10 yard line for a touchdown when the running back was stripped of the ball. The same player (running back) fumbled the kick off after Eastwood drove the ball down and scored. Eastwood then scored from the 10 yard line after the kick off fumble. The running back then fumbled a third time and Eastwood took the lead. The running back is a great player just had a bad game. Franklin should be undefeated but turnovers did them in.

Americas is 8-0 - 5-0 in 1-6a

Big blue
Americas is 8-0 - 5-0 in 1-6a

Looks like it comes down to the last game between Franklin and Americas. Franklin beat Socorro last night 56 to 20 something. (Franklin is 4-1 in district play)

Should be a very good game between two great teams!

Americas 9-0 overall

Franklin beat coronado 48-0 today. Americas better be ready.

Americas last game they beat el dorado 55-7 it be a good game for 1-6a title

It should be, Franklin beat Eldo 68-0

Everyone beat down El Do. Montwood had them 67-6, something like that, in the 3rd before game got stopped because of lightning. Socorro beat them as well, so I wouldn’t reference teams strength on El Do victories. After watching America’s and Franklin, I’ll give the edge to Franklin.

Americas are 1-6A campions

and

What was the final score.

35-21.

10-0💪

Great Job Americas! You have a great team. You offensive and defensive lines were just too strong and we couldn't get our running game going. Look forward to some great battles in the future!

Da Miner Man
Great Job Americas! You have a great team. You offensive and defensive lines were just too strong and we couldn't get our running game going. Look forward to some great battles in the future!

Yes, I couldn't agree more. The lines were the difference maker in this game.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m