EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Week 9: (2-5) Americas Trail Blazers Vs. (7-0) Montwood Rams

The Montwoods Rams offense scored 69 points tonight against Coronado while the Rams defense allowed the T-Birds to put up 52 points of their own.

Can Americas slow down Montwoods high scoring offense and can the Rams defense prove once and for all that they can be consistent for the entire game so that the offense doesn't have to work so hard?

Re: Week 9: (2-5) Americas Trail Blazers Vs. (7-0) Montwood Rams

Easy game prediction

Montwood 70 Americas 55

I hope coach Famaligi makes adjustments with his defense and special teams before this game and pebble hills or otherwise forget a perfect season and short run in the Texas playoffs, rams have a great team put have to be better defensively and special tea to win.

Montwood will win. However, adjustments On defense and special teams MUST be made to compete outside of el paso. Go Rams!!!

Americas offense is struggling right now.

Montwood 68 - 17

I suspect we will see backup QB Jason Fernandez start this game for Montwood.

Scorekeeper
I suspect we will see backup QB Jason Fernandez start this game for Montwood.

What about Montwood's defense will we see them

That's because they don't have Tremaine Henderson.

Scorekeeper
That's because they don't have Tremaine Henderson.

No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Let me correct you. That's because Americas does not have a Jack or Josh Fields.

Nope Tremaine Henderson is who their missing this season.

I heard he quit the team!

Scorekeeper
Nope Tremaine Henderson is who their missing this season.

No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Let me correct you again. That's because Americas does not have a Jack or Josh Fields.

The Fields took Americas mojo with them.

Scorekeeper
Is this true? Why would he quit so late in the season? Interesting

RamNation
Scorekeeper

Doesn't matter. Players of teams all over the world in different sports leave teams for whatever reason happens every day. Teams must move forward.

Spitfire
RamNation
Scorekeeper

Doesn't matter. Players of teams all over the world in different sports leave teams for whatever reason happens every day. Teams must move forward.

Yes I understand that, but he was one of their semi-playmakers on that anemic offense. Kids who quit are usually the ones that don't get playing time or the spoiled ones who believe they should have more playing time cause they think they're better than what they are. And yes no Fields no Americas

Because Melton He's losing his team like Kugler lost the Miners...no relationship with his players

The answer
Because Melton He's losing his team like Kugler lost the Miners...no relationship with his players
Thanks. I've heard that before.

Truth be told Melton has his favorites and he liked the Fields boys, Jack Jr and Josh and did everything to get them recruited, including making them the centerpiece of the Trail Blazers offense. But Henderson is no Fields and I don't think he wanted to be the next Fields RB. He's a talented player in his own right but I'm not sure if quiting the team mid-season was the right thing to do.

Game hasn't even been played and excuses already flying. Come on man like someone said players on every sport quit teams or make their exit for whatever reason.

Man up as a unit and close out the season as best you can and try to spoil peoples party like beating maybe Montwood or others.

Rams
The Montwoods Rams offense scored 69 points tonight against Coronado while the Rams defense allowed the T-Birds to put up 52 points of their own.

Can Americas slow down Montwoods high scoring offense and can the Rams defense prove once and for all that they can be consistent for the entire game so that the offense doesn't have to work so hard?

21 points were scored on special teams mistakes.

Ram fan
I hope coach Famaligi makes adjustments with his defense and special teams before this game and pebble hills or otherwise forget a perfect season and short run in the Texas playoffs, rams have a great team put have to be better defensively and special tea to win.

They need to go back to a 4-3 or 5-2, fill in the gaps. Cover 2 formation to help out the corners on the deep routes.

1 2 3 4
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m