EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canutillo vs Parkland

Canutillo vs Parkland

Re: Canutillo vs Parkland

Parkland and canutillo has only lost 2 games and canutillo has to win I think it’s gonna be the game of the week

Sorry Eagles, but we don't have the horses to compete with Parkland this year. Our Defense is too young and lacks the size to be aggressive. I would love to be wrong, but Canutillo will miss the playoffs this year.

Sorry Eagles, but we don't have the horses to compete with Parkland this year. Our Defense is too young and lacks the size to be aggressive. I would love to be wrong, but Canutillo will miss the playoffs this year.
in you’re dreams

Parkland will take the W over Canutillo

EastlakeFan!

Nope

Canutillo 31 Parkland 27

EastlakeFan!
Canutillo will take the W over Eastlake

you people act like where 7-0 I know canutillo is known as winning but we had only lost 2 games calm down

You people?... Come back and talk to me after Parkland and Eastlake hang 60 on our defense. A district record of 4-4 with Bel Air having the tie breaker spells NO PLAYOFFS for my Eagles. Don't doom me for being realistic. I will be more than happy if I'm wrong. Please Eagles, prove me wrong!

You people?... Come back and talk to me after Parkland and Eastlake hang 60 on our defense. A district record of 4-4 with Bel Air having the tie breaker spells NO PLAYOFFS for my Eagles. Don't doom me for being realistic. I will be more than happy if I'm wrong. Please Eagles, prove me wrong!
we will don’t worry we always prove people wrong

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m