Burges vs. Andress(W)
Jefferson vs. Chapin(W)
Irvin vs. El Paso(W)

2-5A:
Ysleta(W) vs. Riverside
Horizon vs. Eastlake(W)
Canutillo vs. Parkland(W)
Del Valle(W) vs. Bel Air

Hanks is off this week. I am not a Pebble Hills hater, nor am I waiting for them to fall. I just have a feeling that after the win last week, Eastwood is going to feed off of that success. I believe that El Dorado has the best player in the city, but after Coronados offense had success last week against Montwood, I see Coronado picking up where they left off and winning.

Re: Week 9 Predictions

Curious
1-6A:
Eastwood(W) vs. Pebble Hills*
Coronado(W) vs. El Dorado*
Franklin(W) vs. Socorro
Americas vs. Montwood(W)

1-5A:
Bowie(W) vs. Austin
Burges vs. Andress(W)
Jefferson vs. Chapin(W)
Irvin vs. El Paso(W)

2-5A:
Ysleta(W) vs. Riverside
Horizon vs. Eastlake(W)
Del Valle(W) vs. Bel Air

Hanks is off this week. I am not a Pebble Hills hater, nor am I waiting for them to fall. I just have a feeling that after the win last week, Eastwood is going to feed off of that success. I believe that El Dorado has the best player in the city, but after Coronados offense had success last week against Montwood, I see Coronado picking up where they left off and winning.
canutillo will take the W

Pebble Hills
El Dorado
Socorro
Montwood
Bowie
Andress
Chapin
El Paso
Ysleta
Eastlake
Cautillo
Del Valle

!!!
Curious
1-6A:
Franklin(W) vs. Socorro
Americas vs. Montwood(W)

1-5A:
Bowie(W) vs. Austin
Burges vs. Andress(W)
Jefferson vs. Chapin(W)
Irvin vs. El Paso(W)

2-5A:
Ysleta(W) vs. Riverside
Horizon vs. Eastlake(W)
Del Valle(W) vs. Bel Air

canutillo will take the W

Wishingful thinking, day dreaming, being optimistic is a fun thing to do. I used to do a lot of that when I was a young kid.

Pebble hills
El Dorado
Franklin
Montwood
Austin
Burges
Chapin
El Paso
Ysleta
Eastlake
Parkland
Del Velle

Eastwood by 10

Coronado by 18

Franklin by 32

Montwood by 21

Bowie by 14

Andress by 12

Chapin by 21

El Paso 16

Ysleta by 10

Eastlake by 32

Parkland by 6

Bel Air by 12 (upset alert)

Curious
1-6A:
Franklin(W) vs. Socorro
Americas vs. Montwood(W)

1-5A:
Bowie(W) vs. Austin
Burges vs. Andress(W)
Jefferson vs. Chapin(W)
Irvin vs. El Paso(W)

2-5A:
Ysleta(W) vs. Riverside
Horizon vs. Eastlake(W)
Del Valle(W) vs. Bel Air

You are officially, with seal and stamp of approval, a Bozo whose blood flows with hate and is clothed by hate. It's so obvious by reading your post.

All teams are fueled of adrenaline from wins especially teams that are undefeated.

Bozodetector
Curious
1-6A:
Franklin(W) vs. Socorro
Americas vs. Montwood(W)

1-5A:
Bowie(W) vs. Austin
Burges vs. Andress(W)
Jefferson vs. Chapin(W)
Irvin vs. El Paso(W)

2-5A:
Ysleta(W) vs. Riverside
Horizon vs. Eastlake(W)
Del Valle(W) vs. Bel Air

You are officially, with seal and stamp of approval, a Bozo whose blood flows with hate and is clothed by hate. It's so obvious by reading your post.

All teams are fueled of adrenaline from wins especially teams that are undefeated.

I am sorry you didn't like my predictions but it's not fueled by hate. I picked Montwood to win and they are undefeated. Eastwood has a good team this year but thry have had a hard time closing games. That first half versus Permian shows that they are a good team. The New England Patriots went 18-0 before losing to the Giants in the Super Bowl. Alabama was undefeated before losing to Clemson last year. I have nothing against Pebble Hills (in fact I have picked them to win every week except two) I just have a feeling Eastwood is going to win this week. If they beat Eastwood (which is very possible) I will be the first one to say I was wrong. It's just predictions bud, no need to get upset because I didn't pick your team.

The Bears are atlast coming out from their dark cave and roaring angrily and my advice to the Austin team is to not show up to this game and just stay at home and play football on their Xbox where they have a better chance of winning another game.

Eastwood despite losing practically every week having player ejections still think they are a powerhouse to be reckoned with in the state of Texas I say it must be something in their gatorade coolers they are drinking during their games that is causing these hallucinations and I bet anyone that they see themselves beating Pebble Hills and even after Pebble Hills beats Eastwood Eastwood will still think they won.

Americas lost this player that player and even lost their watergirls which means Montwood will get the easy win because Montwood still has players on their roster and they have watergirls at their beckon call.

Heads Ysleta Tails Riverside o/o/o/o/o/o/o/ _ landed heads Ysleta wins this one.

Eastlake is ticked off because of their loss to Del Valle so my advice to Horizon is to not show up to this game but instead pick up some pizzas and go join Austin at their Xbox party.

Canutillo is feeling like winners these days just because they won two games in a row can someone please remind them that those two wins are to cupcake teams with lots of sprinkles and that Parkland is going to knock all the sprinkles off.

Bel Air believes they have a solid team this year ever since they beat Canutillo but what they ignore is that they can't even beat Eastlake or Parkland so for them to think they have a chance against Del Valle is really stretching their belief to far.

Franklin can score touchdowns and Socorro can't score touchdowns and the objective of the game of football is to score touchdowns.

It really doesn't matter to me who wins Andress or Burges the reason is that neither of these teams will get past the first round of the playoffs.

Coronado has a bunch players that can play football man are they good but El Dorado has one player that can run circles around those Coronado players and that will be all they need to win this one.

All I can say is Chapin is the bully of their district and Jefferson should speak up and have Chapin sent to the Principals office immediately.

Irvin can't win a game even if they were on the football field playing themselves so El Paso high team just go to the concessions grab some snacks sit up on the stands with mommy and daddy and watch how you will win without lifting a finger.

EP to Brownsville
Eastwood by 10

Coronado by 18

Franklin by 32

Montwood by 21

Bowie by 14

Andress by 12

Chapin by 21

El Paso 16

Ysleta by 10

Eastlake by 32

Parkland by 6

Bel Air by 12 (upset alert)
canutillo by 12

Rico
The Bears are atlast coming out from their dark cave and roaring angrily and my advice to the Austin team is to not show up to this game and just stay at home and play football on their Xbox where they have a better chance of winning another game.

Eastwood despite losing practically every week having player ejections still think they are a powerhouse to be reckoned with in the state of Texas I say it must be something in their gatorade coolers they are drinking during their games that is causing these hallucinations and I bet anyone that they see themselves beating Pebble Hills and even after Pebble Hills beats Eastwood Eastwood will still think they won.

Americas lost this player that player and even lost their watergirls which means Montwood will get the easy win because Montwood still has players on their roster and they have watergirls at their beckon call.

Heads Ysleta Tails Riverside o/o/o/o/o/o/o/ _ landed heads Ysleta wins this one.

Eastlake is ticked off because of their loss to Del Valle so my advice to Horizon is to not show up to this game but instead pick up some pizzas and go join Austin at their Xbox party.

Canutillo is feeling like winners these days just because they won two games in a row can someone please remind them that those two wins are to cupcake teams with lots of sprinkles and that Parkland is going to knock all the sprinkles off.

Bel Air believes they have a solid team this year ever since they beat Canutillo but what they ignore is that they can't even beat Eastlake or Parkland so for them to think they have a chance against Del Valle is really stretching their belief to far.

Franklin can score touchdowns and Socorro can't score touchdowns and the objective of the game of football is to score touchdowns.

It really doesn't matter to me who wins Andress or Burges the reason is that neither of these teams will get past the first round of the playoffs.

Coronado has a bunch players that can play football man are they good but El Dorado has one player that can run circles around those Coronado players and that will be all they need to win this one.

All I can say is Chapin is the bully of their district and Jefferson should speak up and have Chapin sent to the Principals office immediately.

Irvin can't win a game even if they were on the football field playing themselves so El Paso high team just go to the concessions grab some snacks sit up on the stands with mommy and daddy and watch how you will win without lifting a finger.
eagles didn’t have a game last week so I think they will be ready for Parkland✋🏼 Parkland isn’t that good the o line is horrible they aren’t the worst but they are beatable

Del Valle over Bel Air
Eastlake over Horizon
Pebble Hills over Eastwood
Chapin over Jefferson
Franklin over Socorro
Montwood over Americas
Andress over Burges
El Dorado over Coronado
El Paso over Irvin
Bowie over Austin
Parkland over Canutillo
Ysleta over Riverside

There is only three toss ups

Coronado vs El Dorado with Aztecs as the favorite
El Dorado just allows too many points gives Coronado fuel

Bowie vs Austin Bears favorite to win
Mirror match, gonna come down to pure heart and who imposes their will

Andress vs Burges gotta give the edge to Eagles
Having seen both teams in action only basing pick off slightly better defense. Burges more consistent on offense though, better play calling and execution. Athletes on both squads, should be good and considered game of the week.

All other games will be won by two scores or more

PH over Eastwood
Franklin over Socorro
Montwood over Americas
Chapin over Jeff
El Paso over Irvin
Ysleta over Riverside***?
Eastlake over Horizon
Parkland over Canutillo
Del Valle over Bel Air

epgerm
There is only three toss ups

Coronado vs El Dorado with Aztecs as the favorite
El Dorado just allows too many points gives Coronado fuel

Bowie vs Austin Bears favorite to win
Mirror match, gonna come down to pure heart and who imposes their will

Andress vs Burges gotta give the edge to Eagles
Having seen both teams in action only basing pick off slightly better defense. Burges more consistent on offense though, better play calling and execution. Athletes on both squads, should be good and considered game of the week.

All other games will be won by two scores or more

PH over Eastwood
Franklin over Socorro
Montwood over Americas
Chapin over Jeff
El Paso over Irvin
Ysleta over Riverside***?
Eastlake over Horizon
Parkland over Canutillo
Del Valle over Bel Air

Bowie and Austin fighting for final playoff spot while Burges and Andress shooting for DC crown

Rico

Troopers will pull off the Win, Pebble OVER RATED !

Trup

Good luck with that prediculoustion.

Pebble Hills spanks Eastwood by 33 gallons of milk.

Milkman
Trup

33 points when has Eastwood in the last 3 years lost a district game by more than one possession?! Most they’ve ever lost a district game by was 8 points at the end of the game. Good try on the prediction though

Miner
Milkman
Trup

33 points when has Eastwood in the last 3 years lost a district game by more than one possession?! Most they’ve ever lost a district game by was 8 points at the end of the game. Good try on the prediction though

I agree Eastwood loses a lot to a lot of teams but they don't lose by a lot.

That's funny I literally just laughed out loud

That's funny I literally just laughed out loud

You wont be laughing on Friday night ! Upset of the Week.

I'm laughing at the pun, it was funny didn't mean to hurt your feelings

Re: Week 9 Predictions PHHS and Eastwood

Pebble Hills and Eastwood fans this should be a fun game to go see. Also the weather will favor the big guys in the 50's real football weather. Good luck to both squads and stay injury free.

I am digging the banners of undefeated and all but PH needs to look ahead and from the looks of it they will play San Angelo Central first round it will not be pretty for them at all!

EP to Brownsville
I am digging the banners of undefeated and all but PH needs to look ahead and from the looks of it they will play San Angelo Central first round it will not be pretty for them at all!

Playoffs might not be pretty but Pebble Hills successful regular season so far and very highly likely advancing to the 6A playoffs to play a solid quality out of town team or teams is something not many programs in their very young infancy get to experience.

For example programs such as Eastlake in their very young infancy did not have a successful regular season in their 2nd year and did not make it to the 5A playoffs I think Eastlake only won like 2 or 3 games in their 2nd year. Eastlake did make it to the playoffs in their 3rd year but lost right away to a local El Paso team in the first round.

My point is that Pebble Hills no matter what happens from here on out they have already achieved a lot as a very young program in their 2nd year well actually it's their 1st year of varsity with players actually Seniors on the team. So Pebble Hills story right this moment is a remarkable one and again it does not matter what happens from here on out because anything from here on out is gravy.

Eastlake's first varsity year (2012) in which they had no seniors on the team, they went 3-7, no playoffs. In their second year (2013) with their first group of seniors, they went 8-3 with a bi-district loss to Chapin. Just setting the record straight.

Nonetheless, what PHHS is doing is topping this success in their SECOND year of varsity ball. Good for Sparty.....

On another topic Matt Stepp just tweated that Eldo will be reporting a 2013 student enrollment and will drop to 5A next year. PHHS did a number on Eldo's student enrollment.

Correction
Eastlake's first varsity year (2012) in which they had no seniors on the team, they went 3-7, no playoffs. In their second year (2013) with their first group of seniors, they went 8-3 with a bi-district loss to Chapin. Just setting the record straight.

Nonetheless, what PHHS is doing is topping this success in their SECOND year of varsity ball. Good for Sparty.....

On another topic Matt Stepp just tweated that Eldo will be reporting a 2013 student enrollment and will drop to 5A next year. PHHS did a number on Eldo's student enrollment.

Setting the record straight? You repeated what I said but you twisted it a bit. Eastlake in their 2nd year lost to Chapin in the first round of the playoffs. Last I checked Chapin is a El Paso team. Eastlake did not play a out of town team the first time their program ever advanced to the playoffs. My point was a programs experiences. Pebble Hills as a young program their 1st ever group of seniors will experience playing a out of town team and a 6A solid quality team at that not a local El Paso team in the first round. Big difference.

No twisting of words....these are your exact words.

For example programs such as Eastlake in their very young infancy did not have a successful regular season

in their 2nd year and did not make it to the 5A playoffs I think Eastlake only won like 2 or 3 games in their 2nd year. Eastlake did make it to the playoffs in their 3rd year but lost right away to a local El Paso team in the first round.

My point is that Pebble Hills no matter what happens from here on out they have already achieved a lot as a very young program

in their 2nd year well actually it's their 1st year of varsity with players actually Seniors on the team. So Pebble Hills story right this moment is a remarkable one and again it does not matter what happens from here on out because anything from here on out is gravy.

No matter, Eastlake had a good year in their second year of varsity ball. PHHS is having an excellent year in their second year of varsity ball. May they have continued success.

EP to Brownsville

That's assuming we lose to Montwood. The winner of that game will play Tascosa here in El Paso

Correction
No twisting of words....these are your exact words.

For example programs such as Eastlake in their very young infancy did not have a successful regular season

in their 2nd year and did not make it to the 5A playoffs I think Eastlake only won like 2 or 3 games in their 2nd year. Eastlake did make it to the playoffs in their 3rd year but lost right away to a local El Paso team in the first round.

My point is that Pebble Hills no matter what happens from here on out they have already achieved a lot as a very young program

in their 2nd year well actually it's their 1st year of varsity with players actually Seniors on the team. So Pebble Hills story right this moment is a remarkable one and again it does not matter what happens from here on out because anything from here on out is gravy.

No matter, Eastlake had a good year in their second year of varsity ball. PHHS is having an excellent year in their second year of varsity ball. May they have continued success.

It does matter because that person EP to Brownsville I first replied to about all this is knocking on Pebble Hills as to who they might be playing in the first round of the playoffs who he stated will most likely be San Angelo but again it might not be San Angelo.

So yes it does matter.

Yes Eastlake had a good year in their 2nd year of varsity but again Eastlake played a local El Paso team in Chapin and lost.

I used Eastlake as an example to show the different type of success and achievements this Pebble Hills program has and is experiencing.

Correction

Things will now get interesting in 5A now will they go to 1-5A and dominate there or go to a loaded 2-5A, however DV and Eastlake will be losing a lot of talent.

EP to Brownsville
Correction

Things will now get interesting in 5A now will they go to 1-5A and dominate there or go to a loaded 2-5A, however DV and Eastlake will be losing a lot of talent.

Interesting indeed. Del Valle has been unable to beat El Dorado in recent years. I think El Dorado is 5-0 against Del Valle.

Troop

Am I to assume this means Eastwood is going down in flames?

What??
Troop

Am I to assume this means Eastwood is going down in flames?

At quick glance I thought it was that fiery thing that gets its butt kicked by the Hulk at the end of this video around the 2:08 mark.

Just read that Parkland passed for over 400 yards against Canutillo. Looks like that O line produced.

Rico

eagles didn’t have a game last week so I think they will be ready for Parkland✋🏼 Parkland isn’t that good the o line is horrible they aren’t the worst but they are beatable

Just read that Parkland passed for over 400 yards against Canutillo. Looks like that O line produced.

"Coronado has a bunch players that can play football man are they good but El Dorado has one player that can run circles around those Coronado players and that will be all they need to win this one"

Lol, there is a video of him literally doing this!!.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m