EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Burges and Andress

who shall win? both teams are good , should be a great game. But senior quarter-back Matteo serrano and the Burges mustangs should put up some big points against the Andress eagles this Friday night. Burges by 14

Re: Burges and Andress

Game of the week! Gonna be good

dad
who shall win? both teams are good , should be a great game. But senior quarter-back Matteo serrano and the Burges mustangs should put up some big points against the Andress eagles this Friday night. Burges by 14

You say Burges should put up some big points against Andress but then you go and say Burges by 14. Makes no sense whatsoever. Sounds to me that you fear Andress or having doubts about your Burges against Andress.

I think Andress blows away Burges by 25 gallons of milk.

Andress has played all the 1-5A scrubs and have taken care of business in a big way. Eagles have been tweaking things on offense have the most play makers of any 5A team in the city. Was impressed with Burges' defensive adjustments against Austin in the second half last week, but they never pulled away and didn't score in the second half themselves. Andress has the much better athletes and legit play makers on both sides of the ball, Burges is just a really good team with experienced players, Andress' play makers will be the difference. Game should be close, but the Eagles should pull away late, Chapin is their only legit challenge in this district.

It will be a good game I have Burgers winning 28-21

Andress by 17

Andress is just to good, Mustangs never been here before. They win a few games and think they can hang with the Eagles c'mon....got the Eagles 41-13!

I wouldn't completely count Burges out. Every few years they put out a good team. The 2011-2012 season they beat Andress. Last year they beat Chapin. I think Andress will win but they can't take Burges lightly. Also one thing I have noticed about Burges is they play to their competition. The Jeff and Austin game aren't very good indicators in my opinion. They played Montwood pretty tough, so they must be a decent team.

Curious
I wouldn't completely count Burges out. Every few years they put out a good team. The 2011-2012 season they beat Andress. Last year they beat Chapin. I think Andress will win but they can't take Burges lightly. Also one thing I have noticed about Burges is they play to their competition. The Jeff and Austin game aren't very good indicators in my opinion. They played Montwood pretty tough, so they must be a decent team.

Everyone around here plays to their competition. This should be a good game.

Prediction

Andress 50 Burges 35

Hulk2017
Curious

Everyone around here plays to their competition. This should be a good game.

Andress beat Jeff 65-0. Should it have been 200-0?

51-7 andress. Nuff said!

Oh my.. yeah nuff said. Wow

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m