EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Franklin vs Socorro

Two teams with head coaches in boiling hot water who has the edge here?

Re: Franklin vs Socorro

Gtfo with this stupid thread. People like you need to get a hobby....

🤷‍♂️
Gtfo with this stupid thread. People like you need to get a hobby....
The guy is actually a Socorro fan, has been since the start of the season, no need to be a douche bag! And I really hope Franklin doesn't take them lightly.

I've always been told if I have nothing nice to say don't but all I'm going to say is at least I have pride in my team even during the toughest of times

*say it at all

Legend.Abe I know you know this but don't listen to those idiots. They don't know what a true fan is. Through thick and thin fans should be supporting their teams not only when they are winning though those tough losses.

If Socorro ever wins or begins to win or has a winning season Legend.Abe you will have bragging rights to Socorro and dog down on those Socorro bandwagon fans who only come out of the closet when Socorro wins or is having a decent or great season.

I applaud you Legend.Abe.

To all those people who barely started posting in this message board in the last week or two because your teams are either winning or losing and you are upset at the coaching or whatever you are not a true fan you are what many call bogus fair weather fans.

To all those that started posting about their teams in this message board in a positive or negative manner before the season started I applaud you as well.

Good luck to both Socorro and Franklin

Legend.Abe

Tough season

Your team last season was pretty tough and close to breaking through. This year seems as if rebuilding again. Your freshmen are showing promise give the program one or two more years before placing a second year coach in boiling water. Good luck

epgerm
Legend.Abe

Tough season

Your team last season was pretty tough and close to breaking through. This year seems as if rebuilding again. Your freshmen are showing promise give the program one or two more years before placing a second year coach in boiling water. Good luck
Agreed freshman got a pretty good team right now. I think they’re Socorro’s best chance at really changing things around. Patience is a virtue

Socorro is 0-25 in last 25 games. After this season they will be 0-28. They better schedule some weak teams next year for pre district.

Realist
Socorro is 0-25 in last 25 games. After this season they will be 0-28. They better schedule some weak teams next year for pre district.

U don't know that. Socorro still has Franklin, Eastwood, and Coronado to play.

Don't count them out the next 3 games because they will get intense and with respect to Julio Lopez at Eastwood I want this team to show him what he left at Socorro

Much respect to Legend.Abe for supporting his team thru thick n thin. And every game is worth discussing so if you don't have anything to say about a game, then just keep scrolling. The Bulldogs are a feisty team that find ways to hang around in ballgames. The Cougars have found their stride on offense. I'll take the Cougars 48-35.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m