EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: DEC meeting yesterday

915footballinsider
The school in question received 3 years probation (whatever that means) a verbal reprimand and a media reprimand along with the restriction of coaches in the press box. Last night they had no coaches in the press box during the game. Apparently the slap on the wrist comes with the expectation of a new direction at the end of season. This is not the only uil violation on record with this school and we will see what happens. The dec minutes are public record and should not be gagged by this site . They get what they deserve !

This site can gag anything they want and in fact they can delete your comment if they feel like it.

915footballinsider
The school in question received 3 years probation (whatever that means) a verbal reprimand and a media reprimand along with the restriction of coaches in the press box. Last night they had no coaches in the press box during the game. Apparently the slap on the wrist comes with the expectation of a new direction at the end of season. This is not the only uil violation on record with this school and we will see what happens. The dec minutes are public record and should not be gagged by this site . They get what they deserve !

To my understanding the team in question and whatever violation was in question had nothing to do with it’s varsity level staff and they imposed their own punishment with coaches not in the press box. So, not sure what happened there. As far as the probation if it’s like other sports a UIL violation can not be done and found guilty. But regardless, if the forfeit was not assigned wouldn’t that mean that the rule was not broken?

915footballinsider

If it's a program probation then that means any coach that's a part of the program for the next three years is automatically on probation. Which pretty much means they're walking on egg shells. Any small complaint, issue, or grievance could lead to termination. I believe 3 years is the max amount.

EP Football Insider

Insider
915footballinsider

To my understanding the team in question and whatever violation was in question had nothing to do with it’s varsity level staff and they imposed their own punishment with coaches not in the press box. So, not sure what happened there. As far as the probation if it’s like other sports a UIL violation can not be done and found guilty. But regardless, if the forfeit was not assigned wouldn’t that mean that the rule was not broken?

Wow! Varsity staff was not a part of it and they all still got punished?! Sounds like some admins are fed up with the way programs are being run. Could that mean staffing change?

DesertGator91
Insider
915footballinsider

Wow! Varsity staff was not a part of it and they all still got punished?! Sounds like some admins are fed up with the way programs are being run. Could that mean staffing change?

I know one coach was suspended all week just not sure which one. I don’t believe it was a varsity coach.

Must have been a serious infraction to get a 3 year probation and that's the max punishment. Does anyone. Know what it was? And i agree I think people are fed up with the antics of the coaches at said school.

Despite what they were doing practically at every game they were still losing the games. Kind of funny

How do you know a coach was suspended? It doesn’t really matter if it was a freshman coach or a varsity coach ! It’s a football program and it was being used for the varsity games ! So to say that the varsity coaches didn’t do anything is a poor excuse for breaking the rules and the head coach cannot make any excuse for him , his staff, and his program cheating !!!

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m