EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pebble Hills Vs Eastwood

The forum seems to be quiet about this game. So I started a new post. But this is the game that I'm interested in the most tonight. And the way I see it Eastwood just might pull off an upset tonight against Pebble Hills. What do you guys think?

Re: Pebble Hills Vs Eastwood

Scorekeeper
The forum seems to be quiet about this game. So I started a new post. But this is the game that I'm interested in the most tonight. And the way I see it Eastwood just might pull off an upset tonight against Pebble Hills. What do you guys think?

What do I think? I'm thinking as to why this game interest you so much? Eastwood can't seem to win games. Eastwood is NOT in the race for the District Title or in the hunt for a spot in the Texas State Playoffs and even if Eastwood was to upset Pebble Hills today Pebble Hills will still be in the race for the District Title and Advancing to the Texas State Playoffs and Eastwood still will not be not unless you believe IF this happens or IF that happens and IF this and that happens along with other IFs.

So why does this game interest you again? Be honest.

Look basically what I'm saying is that Pebble Hills can stay home and not show up to their game against Eastwood today and then beat Montwood next week and Pebble Hills will still be in the race for the District Title and still Advance to the Texas State Playoffs.

If you are talking about bragging rights well that is just ridiculous but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

It wasn't quiet the posts were all deleted by EPG.

Beast
It wasn't quiet the posts were all deleted by EPG.

I'm sure the deletion was because of DEC meeting which had not taken place at the time which now everyone knows the team in question got a slap on the wrist.

Williams,

Are u a detective? If not, don't worry about why people ask questions. Isn't that what we are suppose to do on the forum? It's people like u that need to stay off the forum. Now back to the topic at hand..so based on your logic I guess Eastwood is suppose to give the game away because they have no chance of making the playoffs? Really?

Scorekeeper
Williams,

Are u a detective? If not, don't worry about why people ask questions. Isn't that what we are suppose to do on the forum? It's people like u that need to stay off the forum. Now back to the topic at hand..so based on your logic I guess Eastwood is suppose to give the game away because they have no chance of making the playoffs? Really?

Every game matters to players as they practice and go through a lot in preparation for their following opponent. As far as Williams I think he means well who possibly doesn't see this game as a big game as Eastwood has only won 1 game in district. He probably sees Eastwood like a San Elizario or Jefferson team. Everyone has their own perception of teams and that's probably Williams view of Eastwood and of this game.

El Paso Times has this a game as a "must watch" game. Hopefully it is a good one.

Curious
El Paso Times has this a game as a "must watch" game. Hopefully it is a good one.

I'm the comedian here not you.

Was the score reported accurate.

Was the score reported accurate.

71 to 34 but does the score actually matter??? It's not like it was a close game Pebble Hills won won won a lot a lot a lot.

Thought it was a typo the troop faithful cant be happy with that

Pebble hills o-line looking strong with #9 rushing for 6 touchdowns yesterday night vs eastwood.

It was 71-26 in the 3rd quarter when Pebble Hills pulled out starters.

Well I feel pretty ridiculous. I really thought it would have been a better game than that, but congrats to the Spartans. They are looking strong going into this next game. Hell of a statement!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m