EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coronado vs Socorro

Socorros senior night who takes this one

Re: Coronado vs Socorro

I don’t see Coronado playing their starters a whole lot, so this could be a good game. Coronado 2nd team still takes the Win vs Socorro
42-10

Coronado will not play their starting middle and outside linebacker, fullback, and Jose Luis will only be limited to specia teams this week.

The only way I see José Luis playing special is to beat the record for most returns for touchdowns!!

And he should, there is no reason for him not to give it a go. he deserves to have this under his belt.
I doubt Socorro will kick it to him and even then, there is no guarantee. Its not like the Socorro kids are just going to sit and watch!

inspired
And he should, there is no reason for him not to give it a go. he deserves to have this under his belt.
I doubt Socorro will kick it to him and even then, there is no guarantee. Its not like the Socorro kids are just going to sit and watch!

Looks like the starters will rest this game. Maybe he can run one back against MOJO.

Tbirds
inspired

Looks like the starters will rest this game. Maybe he can run one back against MOJO.

It won't count for the record he will stay tied with the most returned td so he needs one against Socorro!!!!

Thank you for saying that Coronado second team has a lot of talent as well.

Banana

Win or lose, there is no reason to play the starters for Coronado against Socorro. Several players are injured and won't play regardless. The personal goals should never come before the team.

sure thing
Banana

Win or lose, there is no reason to play the starters for Coronado against Socorro. Several players are injured and won't play regardless. The personal goals should never come before the team.

I don't think it's a personal thing for him to have that one achievement cause the team would want him to have that cause without him doing all those returns for touchdowns the t-birds would have won or keep it a close game for them to have a chance to win the game so I would see the team wanting him to have that record!!

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m