EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
WEEK:11 (3-6) EASTWOOD TROOPERS VS. (9-0) MONTWOOD RAMS

These two teams have matched up well over the years. And for those in doubt the Troopers are a much better team then what their record shows so I expect to see a good game. GO RAMS

Re: WEEK:11 (3-6) EASTWOOD TROOPERS VS. (9-0) MONTWOOD RAMS

No the troopers aren't and this is a walk in the park for montwood.

Will be interesting to see how Montwood approaches this game. Will they rest starters since playoff spots are set or do they play for the undefeated regular season. For Eastwood this is their playoff game since they are done after this one.

they will embarrass eastwood. 55-21 this will be Lopez last game.

Hopefully they can put this game away early and pull the starters to end undefeated. But if they decide to sit them from the beginning I’d understand, but we still need to play to win. Eastwood can still be a dangerous team.

Play to win because remember they'll be considered Co-District Champs even though they beat PHHS and El Dorado, if they have they lose. I don't agree with that but they do not use head to head. So get the "W" and like Cats32 said jump on them early and then rest starters. FEED #23!!! Remember Gerber had 6 rushing TD's vs Troopers

If Montwood barely beats Eastwood by 1 to 10 points and Pebble Hills blows out El Dorado I bet EPG will drop Montwood from #1 and Pebble Hills will be #1 again. EPG is nasty like that.

So Rams kickass!!! Keep the pedal to the metal!!!

I agree...play to win! Gerber is a beast and I didn't know he's only a junior. But now that MW has had all weekend to celebrate their win against PHs, it's time to get back to business. If I were them, I wouldn't take the Troopers lightly. And I'm sure they would like to close the season out with a win. But if MW plays like they have all season, their offense should put up plenty of points.

Eastwood 41 Montwood 21

Great job Troopers!

Montwood
Three words

Swiss cheese

Eastwood is probably celebrating as if they won the Super Bowl

News flash
Eastwoods season is over no playoffs

Oscar
Eastwood is probably celebrating as if they won the Super Bowl

News flash
Eastwoods season is over no playoffs

No one is celebrating anything. We know our season is over. No big deal.

Embrassing none the less

Did Montwood pull their starters? I'm not trying to be a smart a**, and I didn't attend the game.

EP_Man
Embrassing none the less

Really??? Are you Eastwood followers really that overjoyed with this win??? I'm being honest because that win does nothing. Eastwood is not going to the playoffs. Their season is over. Eastwood is done. Go focus on basketball or something.

What's more embarassing is Eastwood's 4 wins and 6 BIG LOSSES. If that wasn't embarrassing enough Eastwood is missing the playoffs again just like last year.

So Eastwood stop embarrassing yourself as if Eastwood has more wins than losses cause they don't. Stop embarrassing yourself as if Eastwood is going to the playoffs cause they are not again just like last year.

Embarrassing when alot of Eastwood followers at the beginning of the season thought Eastwood was going to win district and go to the playoffs with the best quarterback in the world and the best coaches in the world and neither one of those were achieved. Embarrassing.

Hey everybody Eastwood beat Montwood does that mean Eastwood gets a share of the district title and are going to the Texas state playoffs?

NOPE

Montwood had their starters in from start to finish.

Observer
Montwood had their starters in from start to finish.

Hey look everybody it is Observer. Glad you're back. I've been wondering where you and other Eastwood fanatics have been. Hey hopefully Eastwood carries that momentum from beating Montwood and wins some more games. Oops sorry I forgot season is over for Eastwood.

Looks like a 4-6 team just exposed Montwood and showed how to beat them. Looked like the Troopers had a man in #4's face all night long and were on a rotation. Offensively, you are not keeping up with the Ram offense, so you beat them by controlling the clock which is what Eastwood did.

Yes, Eastwood's season is over but this win has done more than made Montwood 9-1. It has knocked the air out of Montwood and it's shown Midland a way to beat them.

Unfortunately, I don't see any 6A teams winning next week. Sad time to be an El Paso fan

Montwood loses momentum after loss to eastwood and loses in the first round. Them comes and takes a seat right next to us and watches as the Texas high school playoffs move on with out them, like we don’t already know the outcome. We have bragging rights and it’s feels great to ruin an undefeated season. Good luck montwood but we’re keeping ur seat warm.

1 2 3
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m