EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Canutillo VS Eastlake

You show your true colors. Lots of football left to be played before Eastlake and Abilene Cooper meet. So until then lets just say Eastlake showed they were much better than Canuts.

Beat them pretty bad huh....yeah 62-14 is pretty bad. Now let's see how many playoff games Canutillo wins...wait there done. Better luck next year!!

Eastlake is not losing to Jeff. If they do, well Ill laugh until Thanksgiving.

Cooper is not losing to Plainview, book it friend!

BTW, Im not even a Canutillo fan, you guys sure love making assumptions. Show me a post where Ive claimed Im an eagle fan!

Still hope Cooper puts 50-60 on the big bad Falcons.

Why do you hate the Falcons so much KY? Some anger issues here after last night???? Time to move on. Eastlake faces Jeff and Canuts faces equipment turn in. Good luck to the Eagles

A majority of the Eastlake kids will probably be janitors after they get bounced from the playoffs.

Enjoy it! Their time is almost up.

Legit
A majority of the Eastlake kids will probably be janitors after they get bounced from the playoffs.

Come on, really? Some janitors actually get paid very well.

Canutillo fan here. I wish Eastlake the best and hope they make a good run. Not all Eagle fans are created equal!

Wow! A previous topic was on describing "el paso mentality". Well it is sure as hell showing with some of these A-holes actually going for the out of town teams in the play-offs. Oh well. Thank you to the last poster ...... for your support.

Legit

Classy Legit!! Bitter much!? Your janitor comment was shameful. Ignorant little man!

1 2
w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m