EP GRIDIRON
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MOJO vs TBirds

1st round . Mojo vs coronado. Who wins?

Re: MOJO vs TBirds

Is that really a question???? Mojo could play with their JV squad and beat Coronado

Northeast
Is that really a question???? Mojo could play with their JV squad and beat Coronado

Coronado beat Andress just saying.

Larry
Northeast

Coronado beat Andress just saying.

Andress was hurt all around. Don’t do this to Coronado.

And andress is nowhere near as good as the mojo so what’s your point???

Mijo 56
Birds 6

How birds get 6 I have no idea

Feo Leo
Mijo 56
Birds 6

How birds get 6 I have no idea

Coronado is hurting. All skillz positions injured.

MOJO wins 63-0

this gonna get ugly

Permian names the score

Permian has a prolific team..namely their offense. Soph qb Steve is evolving to be a great player. Watch for a wishbone attack..Steen runs alot. Pressure on Steen will make for an upset. Bobcats from SA did it and won.

East Texas
Permian has a prolific team..namely their offense. Soph qb Steve is evolving to be a great player. Watch for a wishbone attack..Steen runs alot. Pressure on Steen will make for an upset. Bobcats from SA did it and won.

Coronado couldn’t put pressure on Canutillo! Trip to Odessa is a waste of tax payer money.

Ha
East Texas

Coronado couldn’t put pressure on Canutillo! Trip to Odessa is a waste of tax payer money.

That was week 3. A lot has changed since then. Good luck T-birds. Give'em hell.

The T-Birds have a zero chance of winning this game.

Andress7 was hurt.. now they are healthy and ready for playoffs!!!

You hear that T-birds...you have NO CHANCE!! Now go down there with a chip on your shoulder with nothing to lose and SHOCK THE WORLD! Give em hell T-birds!!!

Hey, so whats the deal with putting our own ELP kids down. I understand it will be a hard to win this game or the others from ELP teams, but why come to EPgridirion forum to post against the kids playing in the EPgridirion?
If your team didn't make it in the regular season, get on the ELP playoff bandwagon and support the teams that did or STFU!!!

I'm sure most of the people that say this El Paso team or that El Paso team doesn't stand a chance against that out of town teams or this out of town team are parents or players of El Paso teams that did not make it to the playoffs and they are venting their frustrations.

On the Friday Night Lights app there is talk of the Permian fans getting up a petition to have their coach fired. He apparently made a bunch of boosters mad. The Panthers are in turmoil, and the T birds will pull the upset.

w w w . e p g r i d i r o n . c o m